General Board

• Recommend useful replies to give out SEEDs and raise your level as well.
  • You can select the most useful reply as the Best Answer for your thread.
  • Share topics you want to discuss on Facebook or Twitter and earn SEEDs!
  • Share your knowledge by posting in threads that interest you.
Subscription preference

Notification emails are sent to your Samsung account email address.

* Email : anonymous@samsung.com

Close

Samsung Is Working With Black Clipping Bug For Note GT-N7000 ???

Forums View
Started by Newbie janice_xll-fantasy , 0 Seed Oct 12, 2012 21:24 Posts : 5 View : 4328 Likes : 0
it have been a long time since last reply from the developer mentioring about working with the issue. but now no more any update or fix for this issue? are we getting abandoned bcause of the release of newer device such as s3 and note2? as a consumer, i am feeling so sad that the note is getting even lack of official proper support from samsung now days.

http://innovator.samsungmobile.com/b...TypeForm=TITLE
Board View
Newbie a.panasiuk , 380 Seed Oct 15, 2012 08:04 Post #1 0
 Hi,

I can assure you, that the dev team working on the n7000 is working on this issue, and an update is on the way, but I cannot give any official specifics or any dates.

Regards,
Adam Panasiuk
Samsung Developers
Originally posted by : janice_xll-fantasy@

it have been a long time since last reply from the developer mentioring about working with the issue. but now no more any update or fix for this issue? are we getting abandoned bcause of the release of newer device such as s3 and note2? as a consumer, i am feeling so sad that the note is getting even lack of official proper support from samsung now days.

Board View
Newbie janice_xll-fantasy , 0 Seed Oct 15, 2012 10:52 Post #2 0
Hi Adam,

thanks for your reply, i am glad to hear that the samsung is working on this issue. looking forward for more good news about it.

Regards,
Janice

Originally posted by : a.panasiuk@

Hi,

I can assure you, that the dev team working on the n7000 is working on this issue, and an update is on the way, but I cannot give any official specifics or any dates.

Regards,
Adam Panasiuk
Samsung Developers

Board View
Newbie a.panasiuk , 380 Seed Oct 15, 2012 12:28 Post #3 0
 Hello,

As I said previously, once we have any news, we'll post it.

Regards,
Adam Panasiuk
Samsung Developers

Hi Adam,

thanks for your reply, i am glad to hear that the samsung is working on this issue. looking forward for more good news about it.

Regards,
Janice

Hi,

Regards,
Adam Panasiuk
Samsung Developers

Board View
Newbie rockymountain , 0 Seed Jan 11, 2013 19:29 Post #4 0
Hi,
the date release of jelly bean for n7000 is close(samsung global site even explains the new features) so, there are news about this fix?
Thanks in advance,
Fabio

This content has been quoted from a.panasiuk@’s thought. (Link to original post)

Hello,

Regards,
Adam Panasiuk
Samsung Developers

Hi Adam,

Regards,
Janice

Hi,

Regards,
Adam Panasiuk
Samsung Developers

Board View
developers.samsung , Mar 15, 2013 10:29 Post #5 0
Hello,

Here is an official statement regarding this issue:

The display tuning to satisfy a variety consumers, is a trade off for an improved low light grid (in other words, noise).

The display will be enhanced starting from the next model.

Regards,
Samsung Developers 

This content has been quoted from rockymountain@’s thought. (Link to original post)

Hi,
the date release of jelly bean for n7000 is close(samsung global site even explains the new features) so, there are news about this fix?
Thanks in advance,
Fabio

This content has been quoted from a.panasiuk@’s thought. (Link to original post)

Hello,

Regards,
Adam Panasiuk
Samsung Developers

Hi Adam,

Regards,
Janice

Hi,

Regards,
Adam Panasiuk
Samsung Developers