Subscription preference

Notification emails are sent to your Samsung account email address.

* Email : anonymous@samsung.com

Close

How to use the Forum (updated at Jul 11)

Forums View
Started by developers.samsung , Jul 18, 2013 13:51 Replies : 1004 View : 77108 Likes : 1198

Welcome to the Samsung Developers Forum.

In this forum, you can ask questions and share tips when developing apps with Samsung SDKs. This forum is run by developers like you and does not guarantee an official Samsung response to every question. Please refrain from using offensive language 
or advertising specific companies and products. Inappropriate threads or posts may be deleted by the Forum Moderator without prior notice.

To get the best answers to your questions, please make sure you:
  • Search for existing questions to quickly find an answer.
  • Select a forum category that is appropriate for your question.
  • Read related documentation before posting your question.
  • Include as much detail as possible in your question.
  • Refrain from asking to get an answer in an email or demanding an answer.
  • Refrain from creating new threads on a topic that is already being discussed.

Samsung Contact:

For common Android development questions, please use the following sites:

To get direct support from dev team:

Thank you.
Samsung Developers

Board View
Developer ramachandra , 4380 Seed Dec 17, 2013 09:28 Post #1 46
I am New to Forum & Every topic Guides me as a Mentor Thank you Team
Board View
Newbie tex.schenkkan , 850 Seed Jan 13, 2014 16:56 Post #2 26
I am developing an accessory for the Galaxy S3 and S4 phones.  I would like to get some technical assistance but can't find any reference to support for hardware accessory development.  Who do I contact?
Board View
Developer bdileepkanta , 3570 Seed Feb 11, 2014 12:44 Post #3 32
Hi, I am new to it, i think this would be much helpfull for the developers.

Board View
Newbie rrrvikram , 750 Seed Feb 15, 2014 15:17 Post #4 27
Hi Samsung Developer Team,

I'm using galaxy s duos GT-S7562. I'm facing critical issue as my mobile internal storage is too low and there is no option to move the app to sd card. This issue reduceing my mobile performance. So please release an update patch to move app to external sd card for this mobile as this issue makes serious bug to this model.

Thanks in advance!!

Board View
Newbie v , 840 Seed Feb 18, 2014 23:38 Post #5 30

This content has been quoted from developers.samsung’s thought.

Welcome to the Samsung Developers Forum.

In this forum, you can ask questions and share tips when developing apps with Samsung SDKs. This forum is run by developers like you and does not guarantee an official Samsung response to every question. Please refrain from using offensive language or advertising specific companies and products. Inappropriate threads or posts may be deleted by the Forum Moderator without prior notice.

To get the best answers to your questions, please make sure you:

• Search for existing questions to quickly find an answer.
  • Select a forum category that is appropriate for your question.
  • Read related documentation before posting your question.
  • Include as much detail as possible in your question.
  • Refrain from asking to get an answer in an email or demanding an answer.
  • Refrain from creating new threads on a topic that is already being discussed.

Samsung Contact:

For common Android development questions, please use the following sites:

Thank you.
Samsung Developers

I am new to the forums and am confident that this will help me in my dev.
Board View
Newbie mygalaxygrand7 , 590 Seed Feb 25, 2014 17:56 Post #6 19

how to do camera setting storage device to sd at galaxy grand

This content has been quoted from developers.samsung’s thought.

Welcome to the Samsung Developers Forum.

In this forum, you can ask questions and share tips when developing apps with Samsung SDKs. This forum is run by developers like you and does not guarantee an official Samsung response to every question. Please refrain from using offensive language or advertising specific companies and products. Inappropriate threads or posts may be deleted by the Forum Moderator without prior notice.

To get the best answers to your questions, please make sure you:

• Search for existing questions to quickly find an answer.
  • Select a forum category that is appropriate for your question.
  • Read related documentation before posting your question.
  • Include as much detail as possible in your question.
  • Refrain from asking to get an answer in an email or demanding an answer.
  • Refrain from creating new threads on a topic that is already being discussed.

Samsung Contact:

For common Android development questions, please use the following sites:

Thank you.
Samsung Developers

Board View
Developer cherubapps , 2190 Seed Mar 28, 2014 08:43 Post #7 19
I think there must be a dislike button to mark negative answer. I saw some garbage questions and post that is just for increase seeds. So their must be a dislike or negative marker button on every post or question. It will help to filter improper and irrelevent posts.

Board View
Expert Developer gegatatulishvili , 17230 Seed Apr 08, 2014 15:16 Post #8 14

Code

Hi, i'm new here.

Board View
Newbie mail.nutrisoft , 700 Seed May 07, 2014 12:53 Post #9 18
I'm brazillian, and i'm trying learn how to integrate my softwares to Samsung Apps
Board View
Newbie bootzchris , 520 Seed May 20, 2014 05:16 Post #10 15

This content has been quoted from rrrvikram’s thought.

Hi Samsung Developer Team,

I’m using galaxy s duos GT-S7562. I’m facing critical issue as my mobile internal storage is too low and there is no option to move the app to sd card. This issue reduceing my mobile performance. So please release an update patch to move app to external sd card for this mobile as this issue makes serious bug to this model.

Thanks in advance!!

Start using google drive or cloud storage available to you free. To free up phone memory.
There are also apps in googleplay that will store your apps on sdcard for you with permission.
Board View
Newbie vaibhavkadam332 , 530 Seed Jun 04, 2014 06:45 Post #11 16

Code

I'm using galaxy grand GT-I9082.
This smartphone is having hanging prob and its galary application taking very big storage. I am use 16GB memory card and phone having 4GB intenal memory but galary showing data sige in application manager up to 96GB how is that possible..
Give me support pease...

Board View
Newbie drpmvsharma , 510 Seed Jun 19, 2014 07:27 Post #12 15
Dear Whom so it may concern,
          I taken my Samsung S3 smart phone exactly one year back, now all of sudden it becomes dead, I gone to samsung customer care last three days back, they told me it will be repaired and you will lose all the data, Now they are telling the mother board gone, you need to pay more than Rs.7,500 for replacing it.

I learnt for other friends and internet, that these things common in samsung S3 mobile (why you taken samaung product) is it true? 
If that is the case why you are seeling these type of products?

I want replacement of the mother board by samsung company only. Let me know what I have to do for this?

Sharma

Code

Board View
Developer aasaitamil , 3030 Seed Jun 28, 2014 10:53 Post #13 15
This Is Very Useful For Developers .
Board View
Newbie diaevd , 690 Seed Jun 28, 2014 18:21 Post #14 12
Very simple question.
First and important question:
I have SM-T325. Downloaded source for kernel from opensource.samsumg.com, build kernel, create boot.img with mkbootimg with ramdisk from stock boot.img and can't start it... Always falling to download mode.
I tryed to extract stock boot.img and just repack it without any changes and flashed it to boot partiotion... The SAME!
Where I make a mistake? Tell me how to build boot.img to make it work.
No manual for that on site. With another devices all work fine!

Second question:
Do you make fastboot mode for SM-T325?

Board View
Newbie tkumart , 600 Seed Jul 02, 2014 11:46 Post #15 13

Product information
Mobile Phone > Bar > GT-I9082S/NRF1D327AL3VPurchase date2013.03.30

Subject *HANGING ISSUE  GET TRUN TO BOOT UP MANY TIME.

AFTER UPDATING THE 4.2.2 IN NOVEMBER 2013, THE MOBILE IS HANGING ISSUE MORE. I HAD VISITED YOUR SERVICE CENTER IN ANNA NAGAR CHENNNAI ON ARPIL 2014 - ADVICED ME TO UPDATE THE SOFTWARE CHARGEABLE BASIC. AFTER UPDATED THE SOFTWARE THE SAME DAY HANGING STARTED AGAIN. NEXT DAY VISITED THE SAME SERVCIE CENTER AGAIN THEY UPDATED THE SOFTWARE. STILL NOW THE HANGING ISSUE NOT GET SORT OUT, SCREEN BECAME BLACK, RINGING AND NOT SHOWING NO AND NOT ABLE TO PICK CALLLS. WHILE IN 3G FULL SYSTEM COMPLETELY GET HANGED. YOUR BRAND SAMART PHONE IS PURCHAED FOR USE AND NOT FOR SEEING THE HANGING WORST PHONE NEVER USED LIKE THIS. PLEASE TAKE NESSARY ACTION TO RECTIFY THE ISSUE IN MY PHONE OR DONOT MAKE ME TO LEAGAL ACTION ON YOUR BRAND.
REGARDS
KUMAR

Board View
Newbie onyengtop , 430 Seed Oct 07, 2014 09:34 Post #16 11
Hi, I'm new here

UserLib http://www.userlib.com/
Board View
Newbie kiranlokhandeloveh3lp , 710 Seed Oct 13, 2014 09:53 Post #17 10

This content has been quoted from cherubapps’s thought.

I think there must be a dislike button to mark negative answer. I saw some garbage questions and post that is just for increase seeds. So their must be a dislike or negative marker button on every post or question. It will help to filter improper and irrelevent posts.

Code

Board View
2010smejmj , Nov 03, 2014 06:19 Post #18 13

VERY USEFUL ! tHANK YOU
Board View
Newbie mrsstaggerf , 910 Seed Dec 17, 2014 15:14 Post #19 8
Most of us are used to clear useless messages regularly on Android Phone. However, it is easy to delete the messages that you want to keep by mistake. Thanks to Dr.Fone for Android, the deleted photos can be restored as HTML files with one-click on computer.

Board View
Newbie Queen36394 , 710 Seed Jan 14, 2015 08:02 Post #20 8
I am new here, and I want to say hi.

Code

Board View
Newbie vsgvietnam , 400 Seed Feb 07, 2015 17:04 Post #21 7
Hi, I am new to it, i think this would be much helpfull for the developers. tin cong nghe
Board View
Developer dradadiya007 , 3560 Seed Mar 30, 2015 04:56 Post #22 7

This content has been quoted from vsgvietnam’s thought.

Hi, I am new to it, i think this would be much helpfull for the developers. tin cong nghe

I'm brazillian, and i'm trying learn how to integrate my softwares to Samsung Apps
Board View
Newbie bamsingh007 , 480 Seed May 04, 2015 22:11 Post #23 8
I have Samsung Galaxy S6 mobile and whnever I use instagaram app on mobile, it gets hanged always. That's why I have to use How to download instagaram for pc

Board View
Newbie dm86.jang , 360 Seed Jun 22, 2015 01:33 Post #24 7
                                                        Thanks                                      
Board View
Developer xgfadelrfkw , 1900 Seed Jun 30, 2015 03:29 Post #25 9
In my view. You can try some professional tools to help backup and sync android phone data to computer.When you did some backup files well.You will worry about lost and deleted data .

Board View
Newbie suri.hosur , 360 Seed Jul 22, 2015 07:14 Post #26 6
                                                        Hi All,

Hi, i'm "Newbie"  here...!!!
Board View
Eager Developer kaamel1 , 13570 Seed Jul 30, 2015 18:07 Post #27 6
                                                        Since this is a community supported forum and there no guarantee that Samsung would read, reply, or take action, where would one ask for support for a Samsung supported SDK? Or maybe this is Samsung's way of saying their SDK are not suppored by Samsung?

Thanks,

Kaamel

Board View
Developer shalongmaa , 2070 Seed Aug 22, 2015 18:56 Post #28 7

I am not a developer. I am an independent inventor, and have filed multiple patent applications with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). I currently reside in Arlington, Texas. Many of my recent innovative ideas and inventions pertain to mobile-computing devices, and are disclosed in a patent application filed last year (Pat. Appl. Ser. No. 13/999,618, hereinafter the “618 Application”). These innovative ideas of mine have the characteristics of a typical important invention, i.e., once the key element of the invention is disclosed, its substantial advantage shall be readily seen by one of ordinary skill in the art. For example, one of the inventions pertains to a new type of mobile computing device (or smart phone) that, in comparison with ALL existing smart phones in the market, shall provide a user with much more sophisticated game-interaction experience in playing computer games.
-
I would like to send the original application files (Specification, Drawings) and the filing receipt of the 618 Application, together with my ID document, to Samsung North American's top executives, such as Mr. Gregory Lee or Mr. Charlie Bae. But I do not have their contact information. I hope this posting can draw attention from Samsung's R&D department, which is the reason I am using this site is. My email address is shalongmaa@yahoo.com.

Board View
Developer shalongmaa , 2070 Seed Aug 23, 2015 15:53 Post #29 6

the attached 3 documents are the original patent application files (Specification, Drawings), in MS Word format, and the Summary of the 618 Application, which will be published at the USPTO web site in about 4 weeks according to the filing receipt. 

File Attachments
Board View
Developer shalongmaa , 2070 Seed Aug 23, 2015 15:55 Post #30 7

2 of my pics and the USPTO filing receipt of the 618 Application are attached below

File Attachments
Board View
Newbie jennifer.maupin2014 , 600 Seed Sep 30, 2015 16:10 Post #31 5
I am a Newbie to the SEED Program. Thank you for their instructions.  
Board View
Newbie sankar.s789 , 590 Seed Nov 09, 2015 12:02 Post #32 6
Content - Informative tips for a newbie :)

I'm new to this forum.. so wanted to say HI to everyone :D I've been using Samsung grand and was planning to buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5. I wanted to know this from you - "Is it really worth money"?! I just loved the design and features, however was thinking whether to invest that much money or not. What do you people suggest me to do?! And also used to buy from flipkart
Board View
Developer khansaad1151 , 1180 Seed Nov 21, 2015 06:33 Post #33 6
Hi :)

This content has been quoted from Queen36394’s thought.

I am new here, and I want to say hi.

Code

Board View
Newbie iphonerecover00 , 330 Seed Nov 27, 2015 07:42 Post #34 6

,i like it.

Board View
Newbie info , 350 Seed Nov 30, 2015 08:24 Post #35 7
Hi, I'm new here<a href="www.kartus.org">.</a>
Board View
Newbie halukerkoca , 610 Seed Dec 17, 2015 21:21 Post #36 6
Astropay bozdurmak güven ister. Astropay bozumlarınızda güvenli işlem için tek tercihiniz mutlaka biz olmalıyız. Çünkü ödemeleriniz tarafımızca en geç 10 dakika içinde ödenir ve verilen her hizmet için sizden onay istenir. Bizler sizin için en iyi kuru belirlemişken mağdur olmadan işleminizi gerçekleştirin. Astropay Bozdurma
Board View
Developer geniushelperads , 3150 Seed Dec 26, 2015 04:24 Post #37 7
This is very useful forum, But there is one problems in the forum.Please developed this site so that we can add our custom status.
Board View
Newbie info.abulkhayer , 560 Seed Jan 02, 2016 02:33 Post #38 6
Hello There,
I am a from ShopyBuzz , which is a Bangladeshi online store. We are selling samsung smartphones as well besides our lifestyle products. As a result, we need to know about the frequently faced problems of Samsung Smartphones, so that we may suggest our customers and ensure them the real time solutions of any technical issues. I found this forum very helpful and informative to get many solve of issues and you want to suggest our customer with the link of the posts and answers of this forum.
May we have permission to get this access?
Thank you.
Board View
Developer cnguinn , 4770 Seed Jan 22, 2016 15:48 Post #39 6
Is there a way to view the threads within a forum by the date/time of the lastest post?  

It appears that the forum always lists threads by the date/time of the initial post to each thread.  Threads with updates get a bit lost over time as they sink further down the list, even when there is current activity.

Almost ALL discussion boards I visit on other web sites have an option to view threads by latest update.

Please consider this.

Thank you.
Board View
Newbie chandrapalnew , 350 Seed Feb 16, 2016 10:22 Post #40 7
hello, i just want to appriciate your efforts. i found your article very useful.....check these links too.... these are also excellent..

Ausmalbilder Tinkerbell , Ausmalbilder Barbie , ausmalbilder ninjago , eiskonigin , prinzessin
Board View
Newbie swimhealth500 , 350 Seed Feb 23, 2016 03:52 Post #41 7
I am new here but i have got relevent information from this post.
I will follow according to with that.

Check my web page too : webpage
Board View
Newbie vinayrana , 340 Seed Feb 23, 2016 05:47 Post #42 6
i am new here and got to read this. This is very useful information. CHeck this also April 2016 Printable Calendar May 2016 Printable Calendar
Board View
Newbie elinacary1 , 850 Seed Feb 24, 2016 07:48 Post #43 6
Hello, Samsung!
Code

Board View
Newbie info.abulkhayer , 560 Seed Feb 24, 2016 17:02 Post #44 6
I have got some helpful information on this forum about Samsung. I gradually try to write contents ontechnology. You may follow my blog also to find more informative content. My web address is Abul Khayer. You are invited to visit my website anytime. 
Board View
Newbie farhantheblogger , 330 Seed Mar 08, 2016 04:15 Post #45 6
very useful information, thanks for sharing Geburtstagswünsche would surely visit here again
Board View
Newbie vikrantcool90 , 330 Seed Mar 14, 2016 19:31 Post #46 6
http://www.btrgadgets.com/meizu-pro-6-rumored-6gb-ram/
Board View
Newbie srikanth.karumuri69 , 650 Seed Mar 21, 2016 10:38 Post #47 6
Hai Every one, I am quiet new to this forum and I already found this forum is so helpful. I used Galaxy grand earlier but I lost my mobile so now I am planning to buy a new mobile and I was stuck b/w Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy A8, help me which mobile is more worth for money ?? Also earlier I brought mobile in retail store but now I would like to purchase from Amazon India Flipkart Mobiles store since I found exchange offer, so will I surely get warranty statement if purchased online ??
Board View
Newbie mohanvinit , 330 Seed Apr 06, 2016 08:52 Post #48 6
I am very happy to reply here..
i have started developing a samsung phone but later on i see that so many websites were not working..
http://highbloodpressure-tips.com .. was one of it..
any suggestions?
Board View
Samsung Developer savonasorasrex123 , 90820 Seed Apr 11, 2016 19:22 Post #49 5

Thank you
This content has been quoted from mohanvinit’s thought.

I am very happy to reply here..
i have started developing a samsung phone but later on i see that so many websites were not working..
http://highbloodpressure-tips.com .. was one of it..
any suggestions?

Board View
Newbie trainingincoimbatore , 330 Seed Apr 22, 2016 07:20 Post #50 6
Is there any documents avaialbe for beginers.

This content has been quoted from bootzchris’s thought.

This content has been quoted from rrrvikram’s thought.

Hi Samsung Developer Team,

I’m using galaxy s duos GT-S7562. I’m facing critical issue as my mobile internal storage is too low and there is no option to move the app to sd card. This issue reduceing my mobile performancewww.trainingincoimbatore.in/web-designing-training-in-coimbatore.html So please release an update patch to move app to external sd card for this mobile as this issue makes serious bug to this model.

Thanks in advance!!

Start using google drive or cloud storage available to you free. To free up phone memory.
                                     There are also apps in googleplay that will store your apps on sdcard for you with permission.

Board View
Newbie forumveisrehberim , 320 Seed May 01, 2016 16:16 Post #51 5

samsung with contact dear bro. 
Best regards
Seo expert

This content has been quoted from tex.schenkkan’s thought.

I am developing an accessory for the Galaxy S3 and S4 phones.  I would like to get some technical assistance but can’t find any reference to support for hardware accessory development.  Who do I contact?

Board View
Newbie adrikairos1114 , 330 Seed May 02, 2016 16:25 Post #52 5
Hola soy estudiante de ingenieria de sistemas con ganas de aprender mucho sobre los desarrollos y temas que se propones... gracias de antemano por todas las ideas que me puedan brindar para mejorar mis conocimientos.

Board View
Newbie smartpinorg , 450 Seed May 10, 2016 21:04 Post #53 5

smartpin.org ile Güvenli Alışverişin Keyfini Çıkarın

Bilindiği gibi sanal dünyadaki alışverişler reel dünyadaki alışverişleri ikiye katladı. Doğal olarak böyle büyük pazarın güvenliğini sağlamak ise oldukça güçleşti…
smartpin.org internet dünyasındaki güvenlik zafiyetini gidermek için hizmet veren bir firma. smartpin.org ile güvenli alışveriş tadına varabilir, kişisel bilgileriniz başkalarının eline geçmeden istediğiniz online alışverişin keyfini sürebilirsiniz.

Peki, smartpin.org güvenliği nasıl sağlar?
smartpin.org Paykwik ve Paykasa ürünleri ile Mobil Ödeme hizmeti vermektedir.Bu ürünler ile kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmadan internet dünyasındaki alışverişlerinizi yapabilirsiniz. Paykwik ve Paykasa ürünleri en güvenilir ön ödeme sistemleridir.

Paykwik Nedir?

Paykwik 19 haneli PİN kodundan oluşan ön ödemeli karttır. İnternet dünyasında güvenli alışveriş yapmanız ve alışveriş yaparken kişisel bilgilerinizin başkalarının eline geçmemesi için oluşturulan bu sisteme Paykwik denir.
Birçok alışveriş sitesinde güvenli ödeme aracı olarak kullanılan bu kart ile alışveriş yapmak için size verilen 19 haneli PİN kodunu girmeniz yeterli olacaktır.

Paykasa Nedir?

Paykasa ön ödemeli kart; Online alışverişlerde kredi kartı, banka kartı olmayan kişilerin veya bu kartlar olsa dahi internet dünyasında kişisel bilgilerinin 3. Kişilerin eline geçmemesi için bu kartların yerine kullanılan ön ödemeli bir sistematik karttır.
16 haneli PİN kodu sayesinde alışveriş yapılacak siteden güvenli alışveriş yapma imkânı sağlamaktadır Paykasa… 
Paykwik ve Paykasa Ürünlerini Kullanmanın Faydaları Nelerdir?
Bu ürünleri kullanmanın faydalarını maddeler halinde sıralarsak;
 Ön ödemeli olduğu bir sistem olduğu için bütçeniz kadarını kullanacağınızdan harcamalarınız daima kontrol altındadır.
 Kişisel bilgilerinizin gizliliğini sağlamış olursunuz.
 Paranızı kötü niyetli kişilerden korumuş olursunuz.
Kısaca Paykwik ve Paykasa ürünleri mobil ödeme yöntemleri arasında hızlı, güvenilir ve basit olması nedeniyle en çok beğenilen sistemler arasında yer almaktadır.
Bu sistemleri alışveriş sitelerinde, bahis sitelerinde, oyun sitelerinde, facebook oyunlarında ve daha birçok mobil ödeme yöntemi ile alışveriş yapma imkânı sağlayan sitelerde kullanabilirsiniz.

En Uygun Hizmeti Nereden Alabilirim?

Paykwik ve Paykasa ürünlerini en uygun ve en ucuz yoldan alabileceğiniz en güvenli site smartpin.org sitesidir. smartpin.org sektördeki rakiplerinden deneyim tecrübe ve müşteri memnuniyeti garantisi ile çok kolay bir şekilde sıyrılmaktadır.
Tüm dünyada kabul edilen bu sistem Euro kuru üzerinden fiyatlamaları yapıldığından dolayı toplu alım yapan firmalar her zaman ucuz fiyat garantisi verebilmektedir. smartpin.org da toplu alım yapan ve ucuz Paykwik ve Paykasa fiyatları sunan firmaların başında gelmektedir.Kısaca tüm istek ve ihtiyaçlarınıza en uygun firma smartpin.org’dur.
smartpin.org ayrıcalıklarına sahip olmak için elinizi çabuk tutun…
Alışveriş yapmak için hemen tıklayın --->  www.smartpin.org 

File Attachments
Board View
Newbie umarmughal44 , 700 Seed May 17, 2016 11:17 Post #54 5

This content has been quoted from adrikairos1114’s thought.

Hola soy estudiante de ingenieria de sistemas con ganas de aprender mucho sobre los desarrollos y temas que se propones... gracias de antemano por todas las ideas que me puedan brindar para mejorar mis conocimientos.

we should ask question in forum and expert will rely you instant

ANDROID GAMESGTA GAME
XBOX GAMES
ROOM 3
Board View
Newbie raj.rahul2u4u , 290 Seed May 18, 2016 12:55 Post #55 4
hi guys i new at this forum. stay connected with me for android mobile devlopment
rahul  for your tech stuffs
Board View
Newbie cankirkic , 290 Seed Jun 03, 2016 22:06 Post #56 4
Fantezilerine düşkün olan 44 yaşlarındaki Colin Birch , İngiltere de yaşayan bir kişiyken fantezilerine kurban giderek hayatını kaybetti. Hayatının kötü yönde ilerlediğini fark eden Colin Birch yaptığı iş başvurusunun ret edilmesi ve herhangi bir sahibi olmayıp üzerinde aile gibi bir yük olması nedeni ile daha fazla dayanamadı ve intihara meyilli olarak internet üzerinde dolaşan Colin Birch Ankara escort Bayan sitelerine denk geldi ve eskort sitesinde dikkatini çeken iki eskort kadın ile konuşmaya başladı ki konuşmaya başladığı kadınlar ise Alex Sturley ve Marie Laurent olarak belirlendi.
 Eskort sitesinden sohbet ederek buluşma yeri ayarlayıp bir orman seçen 44 yaşındaki adam Alex Sturley ve Marie Laurent ile belirledikleri ormanda buluşmak için anlaştılar ve 44 yaşındaki adam ise ormana gitmeden önce bir iş başvurusu daha yaparak ret edildi ki bu daha da ölüme meyilli olmasına neden oldu. Alex Sturley ve Marie Laurent ise ormana eskort sitesinin şoförü tarafından getirildi ve ormana bırakıldı.
 Ardından 44 yaşındaki adamda eskort sitesinden kiraladığı kadınların bulunduğu ormana geldi ve ormana gelirken yanında fantezi araçlarını da getiren 44 yaşındaki adam eskort kadınlara kendisini bir ipe asmalarını istedi ancak Alex Sturley ve Marie Laurent bunu yapmak istemedi ancak ısrar üzerine oyun olan gerçek oldu ve 44 yaşındaki adam öldü.
Board View
Newbie myblogwork2016 , 390 Seed Jun 07, 2016 09:17 Post #57 4
Happy Fathers day quotes
Happy 4th of july images
Happy friendship day 2016
Eid Mubarak wishes
Raees Box office collection
Independence day india
Sultan 1st day box office
Board View
Developer johnmcclane731 , 2280 Seed Jun 07, 2016 20:58 Post #58 4
That is so helpful for the newbies on here. I'll look for the related documentation thing. Thank you.

Indian Passport
Board View
Newbie niteshsirohi90 , 550 Seed Jun 08, 2016 04:58 Post #59 4
I have the blog which helps me to start the work on chat application but I need a proper guide how to create a group whic can include more than 1000 members.

Thanks 
Board View
Developer petergarfield566 , 1600 Seed Jun 09, 2016 19:10 Post #60 4
That realy helps when you're new on a forum. Thanks.

Online Passport
Board View
Newbie vivekyouarenice , 290 Seed Jun 22, 2016 01:11 Post #61 4
Rustom Movie Reviews And Sultan Movie Reviews
Board View
Newbie dorukpeksert , 290 Seed Jun 30, 2016 20:03 Post #62 4

This content has been quoted from cherubapps’s thought.

I think there must be a dislike button to mark negative answer. I saw some garbage questions and post that is just for increase seeds. So their must be a dislike or negative marker button on every post or question. It will help to filter improper and irrelevent posts.

It made a very logical explanation. as you say we look at these things happening in the windows operating system. bahis siteleri
Board View
app , Jul 03, 2016 07:31 Post #63 4
Hello~
Board View
app , Jul 03, 2016 07:38 Post #64 4

This content has been quoted from app’s thought.

Hello~

haha
Board View
app , Jul 03, 2016 07:39 Post #65 4

Hello~

haha

asdfa
Board View
app , Jul 03, 2016 07:39 Post #66 4

Hello~

haha

asdfa

asdfafd
Board View
Expert Developer nouphias , 15180 Seed Jul 09, 2016 21:08 Post #67 4
Hi, I am new to it, i think this would be much helpfull for the developers.

Thank you http://www.backlinkci.net/
Board View
Newbie khannaakash4567 , 290 Seed Jul 12, 2016 11:52 Post #68 4
Hi, I'm a proud Samsung developer and have joined this forum to learn about Samsung's operatig system. Will follow adn abide by the rules and make a favorable contribution to the community.

Thanks & Regards - Kiltman

Board View
Newbie gauravbelwal84 , 650 Seed Jul 12, 2016 13:36 Post #69 4
<a href=”http://www.friendshipdaymessages2015.com/2015/07/happy-friendship-day-quotes-2015-messages.html”>Happy Friendship Day Quote 2016 </a>
<a href="http://www.independenceday-2016.in/2016/07/short-speech-on-independence-day-hindi-english-teachers-kids.html">Short speech on independence day 2016</a>
<a href="http://www.happyindependencedayindia.in/2016/07/15th-august-independence-day-speech.html">independence day speech in hindi and english</a>
<a href="http://www.independenceday-2016.in/2016/07/15-august-independence-day-images-photos.html"> 15 august images and photos</a>
<a href="http://www.happyindependencedayindia.in/2016/07/independence-day-2016.html">independence day images</a>
<a href="http://www.happyrakshabandhann.in/">http://www.happyrakshabandhann.in</a>

<a href="http://www.rakshabandhanstatusquoteswishes2016.in/">http://www.rakshabandhanstatusquoteswishes2016.in/</a>
<a href="http://www.happyrakshabandhann.in/2016/07/happy-raksha-bandhan-2016-wishes.html">Happy Raksha Bandhan 2016 Wishes</a>
<a href="http://www.happyrakshabandhann.in/2016/07/happy-raksha-bandhan-2016-quotes.html">Happy Raksha Bandhan 2016 Quotes</a>
<a href="http://www.rakshabandhanstatusquoteswishes2016.in/2016/07/happy-raksha-bandhan-2016-quotes-wishes.html”>Raksha Bandhan Messages, Essay in Hindi & English 2016</a>
<a href="http://www.rakshabandhanstatusquoteswishes2016.in/2016/07/raksha-bandhan-messages-essay-in-hindi.html”> Happy Raksha Bandhan 2016 Messages,Quotes Status & Wishes</a>

<a href="http://www.krishnajanmashtamiimages2016.in/2016/07/krishna-janmashtami-2016-hd-images.html"></a>
<a href="http://www.rustomboxofficecollectionn.in/"></a>
<a href="http://www.happyindependencedayindia.in/"></a>
<a href="http://www.independencedayquotesslogansstatus2016.in/"></a>
<a href="http://www.happyindependencedayindia.in/2016/07/15th-august-independence-day-speech.html"></a>
<a href="http://www.happyindependencedayindia.in/2016/07/15th-august-independence-day-sms.html"></a>
<a href="http://www.rakshabandhanstatusquoteswishes2016.in/2016/07/raksha-bandhan-rakhi-purnima-2016-sms.html"></a>
<a href="http://www.happyrakshabandhann.in/2016/07/happy-raksha-bandhan-2016-status.html"></a>
<a href="http://www.happyrakshabandhann.in/2016/07/rakhi-one-line-short-whatsapp-status.html"></a>

<a href="http://www.rakshabandhanstatusquoteswishes2016.in/2016/07/happy-raksha-bandhan-2016.html"></a>

<a href="http://www.independenceday-2016.in/2016/07/short-speech-on-independence-day-hindi-english-teachers-kids.html"></a>

<a href="http://www.independenceday-2016.in/2016/07/independence-day-speech-in-hindi-english-students.html"></a>

<a href="http://www.happyindependencedayindia.in/2016/07/15th-august-independence-day-sms.html"></a>

<a href="http://www.happyindependencedayindia.in/2016/07/15th-august-independence-day-speech.html"></a>

<a href="http://www.independencedayquotesslogansstatus2016.in/2016/07/happy-70th-independence-day-2016.html"></a>
Board View
Newbie gauravbelwal84 , 650 Seed Jul 12, 2016 13:37 Post #70 4
http://www.krishnajanmashtamiimages2016.in/2016/07/gokulashtami-images-wallpapers-status.html
http://www.friendshipdaymessages2015.com
http://www.krishnajanmashtamiimages2016.in/2016/07/gokulashtami-images-wallpapers-status.html
http://www.rustomboxofficecollectionn.in/
http://www.happyindependencedayindia.in/
http://www.independencedayquotesslogansstatus2016.in/
http://www.happyrakshabandhann.in/2016/07/happy-raksha-bandhan-2016-wishes.html
http://www.happyrakshabandhann.in/2016/07/happy-raksha-bandhan-2016-status.html
http://www.rustomboxofficecollectionn.in/2016/07/mohenjo-daro-movie-2016-box-office.html
http://www.rustomboxofficecollectionn.in/2016/07/rustom-1st-day-box-office-collection-12.html
http://www.rustomboxofficecollectionn.in/2016/07/rustom-movie-box-office-collections.html
http://www.happyrakshabandhann.in/2016/07/happy-raksha-bandhan-2016-quotes.html
http://www.independencedayquotesslogansstatus2016.in/2016/07/happy-70th-independence-day-2016-quotes.html
http://www.independencedayquotesslogansstatus2016.in/2016/07/happy-70th-independence-day-2016.html
http://www.happyindependencedayindia.in/2016/07/15th-august-independence-day-sms.html
http://www.happyindependencedayindia.in/2016/07/15th-august-independence-day-speech.html
http://www.happyindependencedayindia.in/2016/07/india-independence-day-2016-facebook.html
http://www.krishnajanmashtamiimages2016.in/2016/07/krishna-janmashtami-2016-sms-wishes.html
http://www.happyindependencedayindia.in/2016/07/independence-day-2016.html
http://www.happyrakshabandhann.in/
http://www.rakshabandhanstatusquoteswishes2016.in/
http://www.krishnajanmashtamiimages2016.in/
http://www.krishnajanmashtamiimages2016.in/2016/07/krishna-janmashtami-2016-hd-images.html
http://www.friendshipdaymessages2015.com/2015/06/happy-friendship-day-messages.html
http://www.friendshipdaymessages2015.com/2015/08/happy-independence-day-quotes-2015.html
Board View
Newbie gauravbelwal84 , 650 Seed Jul 12, 2016 13:37 Post #71 4
http://www.friendshipdaymessages2015.com
http://www.rustomboxofficecollectionn.in/
http://www.happyindependencedayindia.in/
http://www.independencedayquotesslogansstatus2016.in/
http://www.happyrakshabandhann.in/2016/07/happy-raksha-bandhan-2016-wishes.html
http://www.happyrakshabandhann.in/2016/07/happy-raksha-bandhan-2016-status.html
http://www.rustomboxofficecollectionn.in/2016/07/mohenjo-daro-movie-2016-box-office.html
http://www.rustomboxofficecollectionn.in/2016/07/rustom-1st-day-box-office-collection-12.html
http://www.rustomboxofficecollectionn.in/2016/07/rustom-movie-box-office-collections.html
http://www.happyrakshabandhann.in/2016/07/happy-raksha-bandhan-2016-quotes.html
http://www.independencedayquotesslogansstatus2016.in/2016/07/happy-70th-independence-day-2016-quotes.html
http://www.independencedayquotesslogansstatus2016.in/2016/07/happy-70th-independence-day-2016.html
http://www.happyindependencedayindia.in/2016/07/15th-august-independence-day-sms.html
http://www.happyindependencedayindia.in/2016/07/15th-august-independence-day-speech.html
http://www.happyindependencedayindia.in/2016/07/india-independence-day-2016-facebook.html
http://www.krishnajanmashtamiimages2016.in/2016/07/krishna-janmashtami-2016-sms-wishes.html
http://www.happyindependencedayindia.in/2016/07/independence-day-2016.html
http://www.happyrakshabandhann.in/
http://www.rakshabandhanstatusquoteswishes2016.in/
http://www.krishnajanmashtamiimages2016.in/
http://www.krishnajanmashtamiimages2016.in/2016/07/krishna-janmashtami-2016-hd-images.html
http://www.friendshipdaymessages2015.com/2015/06/happy-friendship-day-messages.html
http://www.friendshipdaymessages2015.com/2015/08/happy-independence-day-quotes-2015.html
Board View
Newbie vivaan91194 , 290 Seed Jul 12, 2016 17:08 Post #72 4
Happy friendship day quotes
happy independece day wishes
advance happy friendship day wishes
Board View
Newbie turkobet , 840 Seed Jul 12, 2016 21:11 Post #73 4

This content has been quoted from vivaan91194’s thought.

nice share https://www.parcahanesi.com/
Dfm yedek parça
Tata yedek parça

Board View
Newbie turkobet , 840 Seed Jul 13, 2016 13:30 Post #74 4

Hello~

haha

asdfa

http://www.katlakasa.net
Board View
Newbie turkobet , 840 Seed Jul 13, 2016 13:30 Post #75 4

Hello~

haha

asdfa

http://www.katlakasa.net
Board View
Newbie turkobet , 840 Seed Jul 13, 2016 13:33 Post #76 4

Best Regards

Backlink paketi
Seo paketi
Board View
Newbie aykulnakliyat.net , 590 Seed Jul 16, 2016 09:03 Post #77 4

There are very nice forum informational Information Inc. 

İstanbul Nakliyat
Code

Code

Board View
Newbie aykulnakliyat.net , 590 Seed Jul 16, 2016 09:06 Post #78 4

This content has been quoted from turkobet’s thought.

Best Regards

Backlink paketi
Seo paketi

Teşekkürler Bro

İstanbul Ankara Nakliyat

Nakliyat Ambarı
http://www.aykulnakliyat.net
Board View
Newbie christmaskards , 490 Seed Jul 17, 2016 11:47 Post #79 3
Best Friendship Day Short & Sweet Messages in English 140 Character

Friendship Day Special Messages in Punjabi Wallpapers 2016

Friendship Day Special ECards and Bands 2016

Board View
Newbie 18guptaamit , 810 Seed Jul 18, 2016 05:09 Post #80 3

This content has been quoted from christmaskards’s thought.

www.happyfriendshipday2016imageshd.in/

Friendship Day
Friendship Day 2016
Friendship Day Images

Raksha Bandhan 2016
Raksha Bandhan
Happy Raksha Bandhan

Board View
app , Jul 19, 2016 09:28 Post #81 3

This content has been quoted from kiranlokhandeloveh3lp’s thought.

This content has been quoted from cherubapps’s thought.

I think there must be a dislike button to mark negative answer. I saw some garbage questions and post that is just for increase seeds. So their must be a dislike or negative marker button on every post or question. It will help to filter improper and irrelevent posts.

Code

:)
Board View
Newbie tayfun.ist34 , 430 Seed Jul 24, 2016 09:02 Post #82 3
<a href="www.tayfunozer.com" rel="dofollow">Tayfun Özer</a>
Board View
Newbie tayfun.ist34 , 430 Seed Jul 24, 2016 09:04 Post #83 3

This content has been quoted from tayfun.ist34’s thought.

<a href="www.tayfunozer.com" rel="dofollow">Tayfun Özer</a>

Hi Samsung forum www.tayfunozer.com

Board View
app , Jul 28, 2016 09:16 Post #84 3

This content has been quoted from mygalaxygrand7’s thought.

how to do camera setting storage device to sd at galaxy grand 

This content has been quoted from developers.samsung’s thought.

In this forum, you can ask questions and share tips when developing apps with Samsung SDKs. This forum is run by developers like you and does not guarantee an official Samsung response to every question. Please refrain from using offensive language or advertising specific companies and products. Inappropriate threads or posts may be deleted by the Forum Moderator without prior notice.

Samsung Contact:

Thank you.
Samsung Developers

;)
Board View
app , Jul 28, 2016 09:20 Post #85 3

This content has been quoted from mygalaxygrand7’s thought.

how to do camera setting storage device to sd at galaxy grand 

In this forum, you can ask questions and share tips when developing apps with Samsung SDKs. This forum is run by developers like you and does not guarantee an official Samsung response to every question. Please refrain from using offensive language or advertising specific companies and products. Inappropriate threads or posts may be deleted by the Forum Moderator without prior notice.

Samsung Contact:

Thank you.
Samsung Developers

;)

;)

Code

;)

;)

;)

Board View
app , Jul 29, 2016 01:45 Post #86 2

Best Friendship Day Short & Sweet Messages in English 140 Character

Friendship Day Special Messages in Punjabi Wallpapers 2016

Friendship Day Special ECards and Bands 2016

;)
Board View
Newbie bgmduniyain , 360 Seed Jul 31, 2016 04:56 Post #87 2
Good one janatha garage mp3 songs free download friendship day images free download advance happy new year wishes 2017 blue waffle  download aptoide
Board View
Newbie f1508910 , 250 Seed Aug 01, 2016 07:38 Post #88 2
Best Friendship Day Quotes

All throughout our life there comes a certain period of time we meet new people and stick with them for almost the entire time of our span. You are reading this post for you need a Best Friendship Day Quotes. However, we perhaps get  busy to our priorities as such we have our works to do, or maybe we need to focus more on our career, studies or even  our family, resulting us in giving less of our time to our friends or people we are somehow in touch with. But, what we actually mean by friends? A friend, as I define, is something like a number of bodies with only one soul. Don’t forget to check out Happy Friendship Day message.  Don’t miss this post National Best Friends day

Board View
Newbie pragatidesai553 , 360 Seed Aug 03, 2016 07:56 Post #89 2
Happy Friendship day 2016
Happy Friendship day
happy friendship day images
happy friendship day quotes
Happy Friendship day 2016

happy independence day 2016

independence day quotes
independence day india
Board View
Newbie jaanjigarjaan , 360 Seed Aug 08, 2016 07:04 Post #90 2
Nice and infoirmative post. thanks to share with us. Happy to Read.
Batuk

Board View
Newbie priyajohari02 , 390 Seed Aug 14, 2016 15:32 Post #91 2
SMS Wishes 2016

S
amsung should not use the tailored UI, default android is the best
Board View
Newbie priyajohari02 , 390 Seed Aug 14, 2016 15:32 Post #92 2
SMS Wishes 2016

Samsung should not use the tailored UI, default android is the best
Board View
Developer jayrathore409 , 1170 Seed Aug 23, 2016 08:48 Post #93 2
Get ventures by step technique to root android telephone without pc. Complete manual for root android with programming and apparatuses.

how to root android phone
Board View
Developer geniushelperads , 3150 Seed Aug 24, 2016 10:04 Post #94 2

This content has been quoted from ramachandra’s thought.

I am New to Forum & Every topic Guides me as a Mentor Thank you Team

All the Samsung team are Awesome They always help if we can ask any query from that They replay soon.I always prefer samsung phones because i like sasung phones from  childhood..Shareit for pc  and  Whatsapp status also working goodin samsung phone.Thanks for samsung team for always helping us god bless u.
Board View
Developer geniushelperads , 3150 Seed Aug 24, 2016 10:09 Post #95 3

This content has been quoted from gegatatulishvili’s thought.

Code

Hi, i’m new here.

All the Samsung team are Awesome They always help if we can ask any query from that They replay soon.I always prefer samsung phones because i like sasung phones from  childhood..Shareit download  and status also working goodin samsung phone.Thanks for samsung team for always helping us god bless u.
Board View
Developer marylewis033 , 1140 Seed Aug 26, 2016 05:45 Post #96 3
i do not know, sorry.
Code

Code

happy rosh hashanah 2016
L'shana tova
happy yom kippur 2016

Board View
Newbie nawaz7261122 , 380 Seed Aug 30, 2016 11:44 Post #97 3

This content has been quoted from rrrvikram’s thought.

Hi Samsung Developer Team,

I’m using galaxy s duos GT-S7562. I’m facing critical issue as my mobile internal storage is too low and there is no option to move the app to sd card. This issue reduceing my mobile performance. So please release an update patch to move app to external sd card for this mobile as this issue makes serious bug to this model.

Thanks in advance!!

That is a good develpor forum to find the all best inoformation about samsung mobile issure. The price weight and deisgn are all best of samsung. Get all mobile prices on what mobile that willshare all kind of mobile price in India UAE and Pakistan. 
galaxy samsung galaxy price in pakistan

Samsung Mobile price in Pakistan

Samsung Galaxy price in canada

Board View
Newbie makeyupdates , 450 Seed Sep 03, 2016 18:56 Post #98 2
Get all latest Android appsfor all samsung galaxy devices form here Makeythoughts and Makeyupdates. Latest apps to download Prisma, imo Video callPokemon Go.
Board View
Newbie shaohui.wang , 390 Seed Sep 05, 2016 08:50 Post #99 2
aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Code

ggggggggg 

Board View
Newbie shaohui.wang , 390 Seed Sep 05, 2016 08:50 Post #100 2
aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Code

ggggggggg 

Board View
Newbie rui34.zhang , 690 Seed Sep 06, 2016 08:04 Post #101 2
jjnkklnkjkj
Code

Board View
Newbie rui34.zhang , 690 Seed Sep 06, 2016 08:04 Post #102 2
jjnkklnkjkj
Code

Board View
Newbie whatsappstatus4u , 500 Seed Sep 07, 2016 12:37 Post #103 2
I am new for samsung forums and am confident that this will help me.i am using samsung galaxy grand 2.
Whatsapp Status | Sad Whatsapp Status
Board View
Newbie mailsent2rajib , 270 Seed Sep 12, 2016 17:16 Post #104 3
Hindi songs Bengali songs djmaza webmusic pagalworld Songspk
Board View
Newbie annacruz1434 , 250 Seed Sep 17, 2016 11:55 Post #105 2

This content has been quoted from mailsent2rajib’s thought.

Government Jobs
Board View
Newbie kadir.karacaoglu , 380 Seed Sep 21, 2016 08:17 Post #106 3

This content has been quoted from mail.nutrisoft’s thought.

I’m brazillian, and i’m trying learn how to integrate my softwares to Samsung Apps

instagram takipçi hilesi instagram beğeni hilesi instahilecim.com un admin i olarak bu konuda tamamen size katılıyorum fakat samsung gerektiğinden daha iyi olma yolundadır. Bu yol içerisinde engellere takılabilir yapması gereken düştüğünde ayağa kalkmaktır...
Board View
Newbie venky0457 , 410 Seed Sep 22, 2016 14:09 Post #107 3
I used samsung mobile from past 5 years. But still now i didn't get any problem from you. Any way thanks for providing a good and most power ful develpment. 
Thank you. Regards results answer keys

Board View
Newbie venky0457 , 410 Seed Sep 22, 2016 14:11 Post #108 2
I feel very happy samsung developer garu. Thanks for providing good service to all World people. 
Blackmart apk donlwoad
SSC CGL Tier 1 results 2016

Board View
Newbie bizdemac1 , 370 Seed Sep 28, 2016 21:55 Post #109 3

Türkiye'de sınırlı sayıda hd maç yayını veren site bulunmaktadır. Bu sitelerin en başında bizdemac.com vardır. Biz sizlere en kaliteli justin tv hd maç izleme fırsatını sunuyoruz. Herkesi bekleriz. İyi seyirler

Board View
Developer bendenolsunmu , 2950 Seed Sep 29, 2016 11:59 Post #110 3
Teşekkürler samsung çok kaliteli bir marka. Hizmet verdiğimiz kurye firmasında başarılı tüm cihazlarımızda bu markayı kullanıyoruz. teslimat yapımında takip için özellikle acil kurye gibi gönderilerde samsung bilgisayar ile hızlı şekilde takip edilmektdir. Hiç kendini kasmayan bir bilgisayar:
Board View
Developer bendenolsunmu , 2950 Seed Sep 29, 2016 12:04 Post #111 2
Ayrıca samsung tarafından yapılan update ile daha hızlandığını görmekteyim. Gerçekten teknolojiyi çok iyi takip eden bir firma ve marka. teşekkürler samsung kulanmakta olduğum estetik merkezinde özellikle Ankara burun estetiği verilerini tutmakta çok iyi şekilde update iyi elimize hızlı veri gelmesi sağlandı. 
Board View
Developer bendenolsunmu , 2950 Seed Sep 29, 2016 20:06 Post #112 3
Samsung marka cihazları kullanırken bir çok alanda yararı olmaktadır. Kullanılan yerler arasında özellikle yapılan update ile teknolojiyi yakından takip ettiği bellidir. Kişilerin internet üzerinden yaptırdıkları seo çalışmalarını takip ederken laptop üzerinden girilen internet ile bunu yapmaktadır. Kullanılan laptop ne kadar hızlı olursa internet tarayıcısını o kadar hızlı açar. Bu nedenle kullanılan cihazların markası ve kullanılan malzemeler önemlidir. Samsung tercihe dilen laptop markaları arasında yer almaktadır.
Board View
Developer bendenolsunmu , 2950 Seed Sep 29, 2016 21:42 Post #113 2
iso belgesinin size getirisi oldukça fazladır. En büyük faydası yapılan hizmetin daha kaliteli olduğunu gösterir. Bu bağlamda iso belgesi alarak bunu herkese belgelemiş olursunuz.
Board View
Newbie serverxsafax , 540 Seed Oct 04, 2016 17:31 Post #114 2

Code

Board View
Newbie serverxsafax , 540 Seed Oct 04, 2016 17:32 Post #115 2
Thanks very much

Bedava Backlink
Code

Board View
Newbie shubhendubhatnager18 , 520 Seed Oct 04, 2016 21:52 Post #116 2
can you tell me the http://jio-4g.co.in Reliance jio 
jio sim

JIO 4g

Board View
Newbie shubhendubhatnager18 , 520 Seed Oct 04, 2016 21:55 Post #117 2
aadhar card status

Reliance Jio Sim Benifits

Uniraj BA Admit Card 2016

IPL 2016 teams

SSC JObs 2016 -2017

Board View
Newbie candysim14493 , 590 Seed Oct 05, 2016 02:25 Post #118 2
I think there must be a dislike button to mark negative answer. I saw some garbage questions and post that is just for increase seeds. So their must be a dislike or negative marker button on every post or question. It will help to filter improper and irrelevent posts. animal jam 2 | gold mine strike
Board View
Newbie techwhack1 , 510 Seed Oct 09, 2016 08:24 Post #119 2

Hi I have site named on watch free movies online
Board View
Newbie techwhack1 , 510 Seed Oct 09, 2016 08:24 Post #120 2

Hi I have site named on watch free movies online
Board View
Newbie oguzhanunvr , 250 Seed Oct 10, 2016 20:54 Post #121 2
Best Regards

Haber okumak
 hiç bu kadar kolay olmamıştı.

Board View
Newbie sonuggncdg , 250 Seed Oct 11, 2016 07:11 Post #122 2
Board View
Developer geniushelperads , 3150 Seed Oct 12, 2016 07:10 Post #123 3

This content has been quoted from aasaitamil’s thought.

This Is Very Useful For Developers .

You are right these are very good for developers like me.You can checkout my site Super Mario Run and Bigo Live.
Board View
Developer sagareminem1 , 1350 Seed Oct 13, 2016 05:24 Post #124 2

This content has been quoted from geniushelperads’s thought.

You are right these are very good for developers like me.You can checkout my site Super Mario Run and Bigo Live

Happy deepavali hd wallpapers download
Diwali 2016 hd wallpapers 
    Happy deepavali hd wallpapers download 
    Happy Diwali quotes download  
Viral diwali wallpapers download 
    Diwali facebook covers download
    Happy diwali hd wallpapers 
    Diwali 2016 hd images download 
    Diwali pictures 2016 download  
http://www.wallpapersfestival.com/Large-Wallpapers/Festival/Navratri-2016-special-wallpapers-and-images/2106/  Navratri wallpapers 2016 hd images download  
http://www.wallpapersfestival.com/wallpapers/festival/diwali/2    Viral diwali rangoli images download  
http://www.wallpapersfestival.com/Wallpapers/Festival/Subh-diwali-2016-wallpaper-and-picture-download/2102/    diwali full hd images  
http://www.wallpapersfestival.com/Wallpapers/Festival/Deepavali-2016-image-high-quality/2085/    diwali wallpapers for mobile  
http://www.wallpapersfestival.com/Wallpapers/Festival/Happy-diwali-wallpaper-hd-widescreen-2016-download/2094/    diwali wallpapers for tablet  
http://www.wallpapersfestival.com/Wallpapers/Festival/Deepavali-hd-wallpaper-free-download-2016/2076/    diwali wallpapers for android phone  
http://www.wallpapersfestival.com/Wallpapers/Festival/3d-images-of-subh-deepavali-2016/2096/    diwali wallpapers for computer  
http://www.wallpapersfestival.com/Wallpapers/Festival/Free-wallpaper-of-dewali-2016-in-hd/2084/    diwali wallpapers for pc  
http://www.wallpapersfestival.com/Wallpapers/Festival/Diwali-2016-celebration-wallpaper/2081/    Happy diwali hd images download  
http://www.wallpapersfestival.com/articles/festival/50-diwali-wallpapers-in-hd-for-celebrating-happy-deepavali-2016/19  Happy Diwali 2016 Best Quotes  

File Attachments
Board View
Developer sagareminem1 , 1350 Seed Oct 15, 2016 07:03 Post #125 2

This content has been quoted from diaevd’s thought.

Very simple question.
First and important question:
I have SM-T325. Downloaded source for kernel from opensource.samsumg.com, build kernel, create boot.img with mkbootimg with ramdisk from stock boot.img and can’t start it... Always falling to download mode.
I tryed to extract stock boot.img and just repack it without any changes and flashed it to boot partiotion... The SAME!
Where I make a mistake? Tell me how to build boot.img to make it work.
No manual for that on site. With another devices all work fine!

Second question:
Do you make fastboot mode for SM-T325?

How can i perchase samsung z
Best links is:
Roman reigns wallpaper
alexandra daddario wallpapers
demi lovato wallpapers

More downloaded links pages

alexandra daddario wallpapers download
demi lovato wallpapers download
roman reigns wallpapers download

Board View
Newbie ass , 390 Seed Oct 15, 2016 15:01 Post #126 2
nice one gmail.com
Board View
Newbie ass , 390 Seed Oct 15, 2016 15:02 Post #127 2
check here movie review and box office collection
Board View
Newbie tpr , 350 Seed Oct 15, 2016 15:49 Post #128 2

This content has been quoted from nouphias’s thought.

Thank you http://www.backlinkci.net/

Hiii bro http://www.cusromos.com/
Board View
Newbie shraddhapandya1216 , 250 Seed Oct 17, 2016 09:18 Post #129 2
www.happydiwali2016hdimages.com
Board View
Developer seo.mabna , 2260 Seed Oct 17, 2016 10:52 Post #130 2
http://seokhane.blogfa.com
http://seokhane.blog.ir
http://seomabna.blogtez.com
http://seomabna.blogsky.com
http://seomabna.javanblog.ir
http://seomabna.parsiblog.com
http://seomabna.mihanblog.com
http://seomabna.fardblog.com
http://seomabna.loxblog.com
http://seomabna.bigsite.ir
Board View
Developer bendenolsunmu , 2950 Seed Oct 17, 2016 11:51 Post #131 2
Teşekkürler samsung. çok iyi iş yapıyorsun matematik kursu için cihazlarımı bu markadan aldım ve çok memnunum.
Board View
Developer bendenolsunmu , 2950 Seed Oct 17, 2016 11:52 Post #132 2
Almanca kurs yerimde öğrencilere Samsung marka bilgisayardan verdiğim eğitimler gayet hızlı olmakta. Bunun için Almanca a1 sertifikası hizmetinde hızlı çözümler için bu bilgisayarın kullanımı iyidir.
Board View
Developer bendenolsunmu , 2950 Seed Oct 17, 2016 11:53 Post #133 2
lazer uygulması içinde belki samsun bu işe girmeli. Çünkü bir çok yerde hizmet verdiği gibi lazer liposuction uygulamasında lazer makineleri üretmesi belkide zamanı gelmişitr. yada samsung böyle bir üretimi var ise ben bilmiyorum.
Board View
Developer bendenolsunmu , 2950 Seed Oct 18, 2016 10:43 Post #134 2
Tatil için özellikle samsung akıllı telefonlarda kullanılan uygulamalar ile yurtdışı turları ile gittiğiniz ülkede her yeri gezip neler yapmanız gerektiğini görebiliyorsunuz. Örneğin samsung cep telefonlarında yer alan uygulama ile ne yenir, ne gezilir ve nereye gidilir gibi uygulamalar bulunmaktadır.
Board View
Developer bendenolsunmu , 2950 Seed Oct 18, 2016 10:45 Post #135 2
Bodrum ilçesine tatil amaçlı gelenler samsung telefonlarda yer alan uygulamayı kullanarak Bodrum transfer hizmetini yapabilmektedir. Bunun için samsung teşekkür ederim. samsung telefonum çok işime yaradı.
Board View
Developer bendenolsunmu , 2950 Seed Oct 18, 2016 10:46 Post #136 2
Samsung marka aletleri ile özellikle evden kaçış Ankara için uyarladığım oyun evinde kullandım çok memnun kaldım. teşekkürler
Board View
Newbie sivajikits7 , 250 Seed Oct 20, 2016 07:22 Post #137 2
very useful site for samsung products users i really appreciate this

AWS  Training Material pdf

splunk train& guide with live project

SAP training with Highly Qualified Trainers and Real time Experts.

SQL/PLSQL TRAINING and 24×7  Technical and Real-Time Support.

Board View
Newbie mohitdua925 , 350 Seed Oct 20, 2016 07:56 Post #138 2
I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. sbgamehacker Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. game killer apk Good day! The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. game hacker apk Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. game killer ios The post is written nba 2k16 apk obb in very a good manner and nba 2k17 apk obb it contains many useful information for me. nba jam apk free download nba 2k15 apk data Nice stuff, do keep me posted when you post again something like this!
Board View
Developer bendenolsunmu , 2950 Seed Oct 20, 2016 10:50 Post #139 2
bu çok cihaz ve marka araçları bulunmaktadır samsung markanın.telefon bilgisayar ve diğer aletler. belki araç muayene randevu sistemlerinde de kulanılabilir. bir fikir sadece.
Board View
Developer bendenolsunmu , 2950 Seed Oct 20, 2016 10:52 Post #140 2
prefabrik evlerin yapımı kadar içinde kullanılan malzemede çok önemlidir. Çünkü bazı cihazları seçimi içind olmalıdır. Gündelik taşantımızı etkileyeck olan. Bunun için Ankara prefabrik ev yapılan modellerde bu cihaz ve aletler içinde bulunmaktadır.
Board View
Newbie whatsappstatus4u , 500 Seed Oct 21, 2016 11:00 Post #141 2
Thanks for sharing this post. All point clear for samsung. Sad Whatsapp Status
Board View
Newbie kyelaaputri , 250 Seed Oct 22, 2016 03:47 Post #142 2
I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks!Keep rocking.
apk

Board View
Developer geniushelperads , 3150 Seed Oct 23, 2016 03:04 Post #143 2
Nice One Sir Diwali Festival is Near I want to buy Samsung Phone on this Diwali 2016 Can we got warrany while buying it on Flipkart.
Board View
Newbie devangisardva , 250 Seed Oct 24, 2016 05:38 Post #144 2
Use my helpful  Thank you Admit 
www.career09.in/
Board View
Newbie akakaweb , 270 Seed Oct 24, 2016 06:10 Post #145 3
Thanks 
Govt Jobs
Board View
Developer diwalistatuscoin , 2370 Seed Oct 24, 2016 19:09 Post #146 2
Diwali Status
Diwali Greetings
Diwali Images
Rangoli Designs
Board View
Newbie bidakkabi , 250 Seed Oct 25, 2016 01:26 Post #147 2
Thank you Team seo uzmanları
Board View
Newbie Chhayaparikh1963 , 770 Seed Oct 25, 2016 10:27 Post #148 2

This content has been quoted from geniushelperads’s thought.

All the Samsung team are Awesome They always help if we can ask any query from that They replay soon.I always prefer samsung phones because i like sasung phones from  childhood..Shareit for pc  and  Whatsapp status also working goodin samsung phone.Thanks for samsung team for always helping us god bless u.

Thanks for Sharing this Awesome Post of New Year 2017 & Whatsapp Status QuotesStatus for Whatsapp.

Board View
Newbie umarmughal44 , 700 Seed Oct 26, 2016 06:48 Post #149 2
<a href="http://www.gameforlaptops.com">Games</a>
<a href="http://www.pcfiless.com">softwares</a>
<a href="http://www.downloadgamesforandroid.xyz">Premium APK</a>

wow its so nice article and Blog i like this Blog so much
<a href="http://www.happynewyearcardsgreetings.com">Happy New Year 2017</a>
<a href="http://www.happynewyearcardsgreetings.com/2016/10/excellent-happy-new-year-cover-photo.html">Happy New Year Cover Photo</a>

Code

Board View
Newbie umarmughal44 , 700 Seed Oct 26, 2016 06:59 Post #150 2
Pc File
Gameforlaptops
Happy new Year 2017

Board View
Newbie advancehappynewyear2017 , 380 Seed Oct 26, 2016 15:38 Post #151 2
Its pleasure that samsung introduced this forum to help people build their successful websites.

Happy New Year 2017 images

Happy new year 2017 wishes

Happy new year 2017 hd wallpapers

happy new year 2017

happy new year 2017 whatsapp status

happy new year 2017 status

happy new year 2017 hd images

new year 2017 images

new year 2017

kontent machine discount

kontent machine3 

kontent machine 2016 off

kontent machine

kontent machine is a content creation software

kontent machine promo 2016

kontent machine promocode

Hostgator coupons

Board View
Newbie digital.tbrc , 350 Seed Oct 27, 2016 06:04 Post #152 2
Thank you samsung. this forum is really help full to me 
Board View
Newbie chitralibali , 720 Seed Oct 28, 2016 11:19 Post #153 2
Thanks You all the staff of Samsung for presentig such a great device and for developing one of the best samsung community form on the net. 
Samsung Galaxy Mobile Phone Price In Pakistan
Board View
Newbie yashsaradva , 490 Seed Oct 29, 2016 06:31 Post #154 2
Hi I am using Samsung Galaxy Note 3.I have trouble in opening this websites...
DailyspeaksMoviesiumDailynews, Movies Download, Latest News.
Board View
Developer bendenolsunmu , 2950 Seed Oct 31, 2016 20:29 Post #155 2
Samsun marka cihazlar ile tel örgü yapımında ve kontrol ediminde bunun yanında panel çit ile tel çitlerin ile entegre edilmektedir.
Board View
Developer bendenolsunmu , 2950 Seed Oct 31, 2016 20:30 Post #156 2
çello dersinde ritmik bir şekilde almak için belki samsun marka cihazlar ile bu olabilir. Burada yapılan çello dersi Ankara ilindeki müzik stüdyolarında olabilir.
Board View
Newbie tbekshome , 250 Seed Nov 02, 2016 19:11 Post #157 2
I'm new to the forum. I hope to learn a lot ev dekorasyonu. Thanks team.
Board View
Newbie sitefluseo , 250 Seed Nov 03, 2016 10:24 Post #158 2
 I have samsung galaxy core . It's battery looses very quickly. http://siteflu.com <a href="http://siteflu.com">siteflu</a>
Board View
Newbie svr0457 , 780 Seed Nov 04, 2016 11:36 Post #159 3
Feeling thankful to sansung develper. It is one of the great tech world in this big world. It gives a good results . Thanks you unemployees
Board View
Newbie jon16back98 , 590 Seed Nov 04, 2016 14:47 Post #160 2
I'am a new member for Samsung community & happy to participate in Samsung Mobiles forum disscussions .
Board View
Newbie paykasakartsatis , 820 Seed Nov 07, 2016 11:16 Post #161 2
Paykasa Kart   , Paykasa Kart Al , Paykasa Kart Bozdurma   , Jeton Kart 

thank you for post 
Board View
Newbie paykasakartsatis , 250 Seed Nov 07, 2016 11:35 Post #162 2
Thank you For Post  very very nice ..

Jeton Kart , Jeton Kart  Al , Jeton Kart Nedir Jeton Kart Jeton Kart , Jeton Kart Jeton Kart Jeton Kart 

Jeton Kart Jeton Kart  Al , Jeton Kart Nedir , Jeton Kart Jeton Kart , Jeton Kart Jeton Kart Jeton Kart 

Jeton Kart Nedir  Jeton Kart Nedir 

Board View
Developer menehakhan94 , 1090 Seed Nov 08, 2016 07:20 Post #163 2

I have something for everyone because most you looking to trace your unfollowers and profile viewers so here is guide to see who unfollowed you on instagram and also know who views your facebook profile  .
Try first!! Thank me later..
Board View
Newbie syedbasha1f , 900 Seed Nov 08, 2016 17:50 Post #164 2

I’m brazillian, and i’m trying learn how to integrate my softwares to Samsung Apps

I think there must be a dislike button to mark negative answer. I saw some garbage Dream League Soccer Kits 2016  questions and post that is just for increase seeds. So their must be a dislike or negative marker button on every post or question. It will help to filter improper and irrelevent posts.

Board View
Newbie syedbasha1f , 900 Seed Nov 08, 2016 17:53 Post #165 3

This content has been quoted from syedbasha1f’s thought.

I think there must be a dislike button to mark negative answer. I saw some garbage Dream League Soccer Kits 2016  questions and post that is just for increase seeds. So their must be a dislike or negative marker button on every post or question. It will help to filter improper and irrelevent posts.

Thanks You all the staff of Samsung for presentig such a great device and for developing Androdumpper.net and Stickman Football one of the best samsung community form on the net. 

Board View
Newbie rohitnarwal8989 , 500 Seed Nov 11, 2016 07:09 Post #166 2
Hey Readers
Here You Can Get all Details Regarding the Government Jobs as well as Private Jobs In India.If You Want to Know More About the Recruitment Then Click on the Given Link :http://www.isarkarinaukri.co.in/
Board View
Newbie onlinepluz , 260 Seed Nov 11, 2016 23:24 Post #167 2
Very nice post you got here
Board View
Newbie johnmess1989 , 250 Seed Nov 17, 2016 06:48 Post #168 2
my first phone is Samsung Note 3 NEO. Its was awesome phone and great feature from other phone. Right now, I am buy new Samsung A5 (2016), this phone was great but only one problem phone so much hit.

MAHAGENCO Admit Card

Google Jobs in India

Paytm Recruitment 2017
Board View
Newbie escortshyderabad8 , 250 Seed Nov 18, 2016 06:33 Post #169 2
Hey,

My first Mobile phone was Samsung Champ and later I bought Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus.

All the mobile phone I used were awesome.

Rohini Mehta | Hyderabad Girlshttps://goo.gl/q9QMHC
Board View
Newbie statushindi , 360 Seed Nov 19, 2016 08:23 Post #170 2
I think there must be an aversion catch to stamp negative reply. I saw some rubbish Dream League Soccer Kits 2017 inquiries and post that is only for increment seeds. So their must be an aversion or negative marker catch on each post or question. psl Schedule 2017 .It will channel inappropriate and irrelevent posts. 
Happ new yaear 2017...
I think there must be an abhorrence catch to stamp negative reply. I saw some trash Dream League Soccer Kits 2016 inquiries and post that is only for increment seeds. So their must be an aversion or negative marker catch on each post or question. It will channel inappropriate and irrelevent posts.crictime live stream
Board View
Newbie maniac.metalji , 400 Seed Nov 19, 2016 13:57 Post #171 2

This content has been quoted from statushindi’s thought.

I think there must be an aversion catch to stamp negative reply. I saw some rubbish Dream League Soccer Kits 2017 inquiries and post that is only for increment seeds. So their must be an aversion or negative marker catch on each post or question. psl Schedule 2017 .It will channel inappropriate and irrelevent posts. 
Happ new yaear 2017...
I think there must be an abhorrence catch to stamp negative reply. I saw some trash Dream League Soccer Kits 2016 inquiries and post that is only for increment seeds. So their must be an aversion or negative marker catch on each post or question. It will channel inappropriate and irrelevent posts.crictime live stream

Nasıl yaparım bilmiyorum. yardımcı olursanız sevinirim ?

baskılı poşet
baskılı poşet fiyatları
Board View
Newbie serverxsafax , 540 Seed Nov 19, 2016 20:55 Post #172 2
Thanks samsung :) 

resim yükle
bedava backlink
Board View
Newbie infokesehatan09 , 250 Seed Nov 24, 2016 16:40 Post #173 2
I saw some garbage questions and post that is just for increase seeds. So their must be a dislike or negative marker button on every post or question. It will help to filter improper and irrelevent posts. http://www.informasikesehatan.my.id/
Board View
Newbie jackyjamesjojo , 350 Seed Nov 25, 2016 04:30 Post #174 2
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us.
Merry Christmas 2016 greeting cards
happy christmas greetings
merry christmas wishes
Board View
Newbie bekling001 , 270 Seed Nov 25, 2016 17:42 Post #175 3
I’m honestly finding all these articles and responses more and more intriguing. I’m grateful to be part of the community, in a way I suppose, but there’s always two sides to money making. Sometimes there’s thousands of sides to it pulsa
My assessment so far has been countless hours, stress, research, anxiety, fear and more often than not painstaking effort with no promise of reward. Like twitter, I’ve followed a great deal of Youtube names that have made it big, and some that have not at all, there’s no guarantee, no easy quick access to large sums of money pulsa elektrik
All that said though, I always did wonder how and why these “random facts” trends started, looks like this guy was an early pioneer, and was Lucky enough to make it big whilst doing so.
Board View
Newbie tammatronik , 250 Seed Nov 25, 2016 17:50 Post #176 2

This content has been quoted from bekling001’s thought.

I’m honestly finding all these articles and responses more and more intriguing. I’m grateful to be part of the community, in a way I suppose, but there’s always two sides to money making. Sometimes there’s thousands of sides to it pulsa
My assessment so far has been countless hours, stress, research, anxiety, fear and more often than not painstaking effort with no promise of reward. Like twitter, I’ve followed a great deal of Youtube names that have made it big, and some that have not at all, there’s no guarantee, no easy quick access to large sums of money pulsa elektrik
All that said though, I always did wonder how and why these “random facts” trends started, looks like this guy was an early pioneer, and was Lucky enough to make it big whilst doing so.

nice guide samsung.. so im not worry now
Board View
Newbie bilgi , 790 Seed Nov 25, 2016 23:42 Post #177 2
Gazete AK, 
Geniş içerikli haber sitesinde güncel, ekonomi, spor, kültür-sanat, medya, magazin, sağlık, yerel ve dünya başlıkları altında haberler yayınlanmakta olan haber ajansı.

http://www.gazeteak.com

Gazeteak
File Attachments
Board View
Newbie tollywoodmaniacom , 250 Seed Nov 27, 2016 07:35 Post #178 2

This content has been quoted from gegatatulishvili’s thought.

Code

Hi, i’m new here.

Tollywood mania

R
esently i have bought samsung j7 prime. one of the best mobie i have seen never.
Board View
Newbie huyvtel , 250 Seed Nov 28, 2016 05:07 Post #179 2
cáp quang Viettel
http://www.viettelhochiminh.vn
Code

Board View
Newbie cosmotheory , 250 Seed Nov 29, 2016 13:59 Post #180 2
Thank you for this www.dmtransfer.com
Board View
Developer diwalistatuscoin , 2370 Seed Dec 01, 2016 16:52 Post #181 2
faccing the same issue on my music production website 
Board View
Newbie contact , 480 Seed Dec 02, 2016 08:01 Post #182 2
 I am facing problem as whenever i open a website whatsapp status in hindi,  Please assist me im wating your response 
Board View
Newbie goomil , 280 Seed Dec 02, 2016 16:32 Post #183 2
I also have the exact same problem with language. a bit of help would be appreciated here 'cuz I already got enough pains with it... no seriously I have pains that I even use sumatriptan.
Board View
Newbie oscaryapi , 420 Seed Dec 04, 2016 08:47 Post #184 1

This content has been quoted from goomil’s thought.

I also have the exact same problem with language. a bit of help would be appreciated here!

http://www.oscaryapi.com
Board View
Newbie oscaryapi , 420 Seed Dec 04, 2016 15:19 Post #185 1

This content has been quoted from huyvtel’s thought.

cáp quang Viettel
http://www.viettelhochiminh.vn

Code

Board View
Newbie maniac.metalji , 400 Seed Dec 05, 2016 21:16 Post #186 1

This content has been quoted from maniac.metalji’s thought.

This content has been quoted from statushindi’s thought.

Happ new yaear 2017...

Nasıl yaparım bilmiyorum. yardımcı olursanız sevinirim ?

baskılı poşet
baskılı poşet fiyatları

Ambalaj ve baskılı poşet işinde sizleri de referanslarımız arasında görmekten mutluluk duyuyoruz  
Code

Poşet

baskılı poşet

Board View
Newbie gloriesgaganck , 430 Seed Dec 07, 2016 12:50 Post #187 1
whatsapp dp and status

epf balence enquir

whatsappstatus in

epf balence
Board View
Newbie stylishaaron1992 , 490 Seed Dec 09, 2016 10:19 Post #188 1
All the Samsung team are Awesome They always help if we can ask any query from that They replay soon.I always prefer samsung phones because i like sasung phones from  childhood Tap titans 2 for PC from apsforpc.
Board View
Newbie lewentmumcu , 360 Seed Dec 09, 2016 16:02 Post #189 1

This content has been quoted from gloriesgaganck’s thought.

whatsapp dp and status

epf balence enquir

whatsappstatus in

epf balence

Çok güzel bir paylaşım. Emeğinize sağlık.
Board View
Newbie stylishaaron1992 , 490 Seed Dec 10, 2016 09:58 Post #190 1
Hi, you are providing very useful information. Keep on doing such kind of research. Appraising work was done by you, you can also visit my blog Appsforpclove to download Cloud Vpn for PC. Thanks
Board View
Newbie archanareddy908 , 230 Seed Dec 13, 2016 12:42 Post #191 1
Yesterday i bought ons mobie that is samsung ..it's contains extra features. jobs data
Board View
Newbie gatessciascoachingindelhi , 230 Seed Dec 13, 2016 12:48 Post #192 1
ipl 2017 schedule
gate 2017 result
ssc cgl 2017 result
valentines day for him
happy valentines day
ias coaching in delhi
how to get rid of acne scars 
wrestlemania 33 resuls
chinese new year 2017
happy valentines day 2017
cbse 10th result 2017
fast and furious 8 review
happy new year 2017
happy new year 2017 images
happy valentines day 2017
thanks for sharing
Board View
Newbie yashsaradva , 490 Seed Dec 13, 2016 13:52 Post #193 1

This content has been quoted from oscaryapi’s thought.

This content has been quoted from goomil’s thought.

I also have the exact same problem with language. a bit of help would be appreciated here!

Yes bro I am facing same problem with language. Here also help needed!

IQ Option Review
Board View
Newbie indmaniacom , 230 Seed Dec 14, 2016 11:42 Post #194 1
This is the first time to came your website ..actually i bought mobile it's very nice...ind mania 

Board View
Newbie govtcliq , 340 Seed Dec 15, 2016 07:01 Post #195 1
This is such a great info regarding SSC CHSL Admit Card by getting daily updated info from govtcliq.

Board View
Developer www.renewa , 4800 Seed Dec 15, 2016 07:37 Post #196 1

What's the easiest way to report my www.renewandroid.com/products/android-data-recovery-1.html So they could follow the best way to complete it I have to present the task on my system to several of my colleagues. The issue is I have to deliver the job in their mind and that two of them are not inside our office. Otherwise I-don't need to record my iPhone and I can just present it for them inside our office. I've been searching for some time and anyhow, I require an easy way to report iPhone and also haven't found what I'd like. Please help

Board View
Developer info , 1640 Seed Dec 16, 2016 09:22 Post #197 1

This content has been quoted from bekling001’s thought.

TUZLA SATILIK, KİRALIK DAİRE.

Tuzla’daki satılık kiralık daire ev ve  Yeni Konut Projeleri

Tuzla vizyon park tuzla

yepyeni bir projeyle Tuzla’da fark yaratmaya devam ediyor. İstanbul’un son dönemlerdeki yükselen yıldızı olan ilçede pek çok konut projesi ile yatırımlar gerçekleştiriliyor. Yapılan bu yatırımlardan biri de Beza İnşaat’tan geldi. Maksimum Life isimli projesiyle sektöre iddialı bir giriş yapan Beza İnşaat’ın bu projesini inceleyeceğiz.

Beza İnşaat’tan Maksimum Life

Tuzla Cordella satılık ,kiralık daire

Bölgenin yükselen yıldız ilçesi Tuzla’da satılık daireler Beza İnşaat’ın hayata geçirdiği Maksimum Life Projesi, minimum yatırım ile maksimum kazancı garanti ediyor.

Tuzla port satılık, kiralık daire

Yeni İstanbul’un Anadolu Yakası kısmındaki proje alanının içinde ve hatta tam merkezinde yer alan Maksimum Life Projesi’nde inanılmaz fiyatlarla konut sahibi olabilirsiniz. Oturum ya da yatırım için edinebileceğiniz bu daireler ile kaliteyi yakalamış olacaksınız.

Dört bir yanı TEM, üniversiteler (Okan, Sabancı, Süleyman Şah, Gedik), organize sanayi bölgeleri, Viaport Avm, Sabiha Gökçen Havaalanı, Teknopark, Formula 1 pisti projeleriyle dolu olan Maksimum Life Projesi, konumu itibariyle çok önemli bir yerde bulunmaktadır. Tuzla, İstanbul’un yeni Ataşehir’i olma yolunda emin adımlarla ilerliyor.

8 yılda kendini ödeyen daireler sistemi ile uygun fiyatlar ve ödeme koşulları ile daire sahibi olabilirsiniz. 1+1, 2+1 tipi daireler ile tasarlanan projede, kapalı otopark, Avm, çocuklara özel park alanı, yüzme havuzu, spor salonu ve toplantı salonları bulunmaktadır. Doğa ile iç içe bir yaşantı tasarlanan bu proje şehrin yoğunluğundan bir çıkış olarak da görülebilir.
Tuzlada satılık kiralık daire,tuzla satılık ,kiralık villa   www.conceptdanismanlik.com
Board View
Newbie stylishaaron1992 , 490 Seed Dec 16, 2016 14:23 Post #198 1
I love to read this blog news. You are providing very useful information to the Samsung users. You can now download WiFi WPS WPA Tester for PC from my blog Tubepc.
Board View
Newbie earnhunter14 , 350 Seed Dec 16, 2016 14:38 Post #199 1
you want more samsung information please visit www.tricksbaba.com
Board View
Newbie kunalsshah007 , 470 Seed Dec 19, 2016 10:30 Post #200 1
Thanks Samsung 

<a href="http://ipl2017live.online/vivo-ipl-2017-schedule-time-table
">IPL 2017 Schedule</a>
Board View
Newbie kunalsshah007 , 470 Seed Dec 19, 2016 10:33 Post #201 1

Code

Thanks Sumsung

<a href="http://ipl2017live.online/vivo-ipl-2017-schedule-time-table">IPL 2017 Schedule</a>
vivo-ipl-2017-schedule-time-table/
Board View
Newbie freecouponbuy13 , 230 Seed Dec 19, 2016 11:17 Post #202 1

This content has been quoted from svr0457’s thought.

Feeling thankful to sansung develper. It is one of the great tech world in this big world. It gives a good results . Thanks you unemployees

Discovery education is a very useful website for Educating people. Now buy any product with Discount</a> Get now free coupons and Deals Now buy Diamond Products at 50% OFF. Now buy samsung mobile phones at offer prices with discount

Code

Board View
Newbie neelaveni365 , 230 Seed Dec 19, 2016 12:06 Post #203 1
This is the first time to came your forum ..this forum contains useful information.. jobs new
Board View
Newbie lewentmumcu , 360 Seed Dec 19, 2016 14:10 Post #204 1
Thank you team.
Board View
Newbie nishugorai1 , 800 Seed Dec 19, 2016 15:06 Post #205 1
Nice article thanks for sharig !!

http://www.happynewyearimages2016hd.com/happy-new-year-images-2017-new-year-best-images-pics-hd-with-wishes/
http://www.happynewyearimages2016hd.com/happy-new-year-jokes-2017-new-year-funny-naughty-jokes-sms-friends/
http://www.happynewyearimages2016hd.com/happy-new-year-2017-messages-latest-messages-wishes-cute-sms-cards/
http://www.happynewyearimages2016hd.com/happy-new-year-sms-2017-beautiful-sms-gf-cute-funny-wishes-cards/
http://www.happynewyearimages2016hd.com/good-happy-new-year-greetings-2017-new-year-greetings-wishes-hindi/
http://www.happynewyearimages2016hd.com/100-happy-new-year-wishes-lines-2017-employees-boss-clients/
http://www.happynewyearimages2016hd.com/funny-happy-new-year-shayari-romantic-lines-wordings-2017-hindi/

http://www.happynewyearimages2017hd.com/happy-new-year-2017-messages-gf-bf-latest-top-50-sms-collection/
http://www.happynewyearimages2017hd.com/happy-new-year-images-2017-top-99-new-year-hd-pictures-cards/
http://www.happynewyearimages2017hd.com/best-happy-new-year-photos-2017-greetings-special-gif-pictures/

http://www.happynewyearimages2016hd.com/category/happy-new-year-greetings/
http://www.happynewyearimages2016hd.com/category/happy-new-year-images/
http://www.happynewyearimages2016hd.com/category/happy-new-year-jokes-2017/
http://www.happynewyearimages2016hd.com/category/happy-new-year-lines/
http://www.happynewyearimages2016hd.com/category/happy-new-year-messages/
http://www.happynewyearimages2016hd.com/category/happy-new-year-photos/
http://www.happynewyearimages2016hd.com/category/happy-new-year-wishes/
http://www.happynewyearimages2016hd.com/category/happy-new-year-shayari/
http://www.happynewyearimages2016hd.com/category/happy-new-year-sms/

http://www.happynewyearimages2017hd.com/category/new-year-greetings-2017/
http://www.happynewyearimages2017hd.com/category/new-year-images-2017/
http://www.happynewyearimages2017hd.com/category/new-year-lines-2017/
http://www.happynewyearimages2017hd.com/category/new-year-messages-2017/
http://www.happynewyearimages2017hd.com/category/new-year-photos-2017/
http://www.happynewyearimages2017hd.com/category/new-year-sms-2017/
http://www.happynewyearimages2017hd.com/category/new-year-wordings-2017/

http://www.happynewyearimages2017hd.com/
http://www.happynewyearimages2016hd.com/

Thanks
Board View
Newbie lazydjango , 230 Seed Dec 19, 2016 18:37 Post #206 1
This is not just an android os but it actuall purpose is to provide the technology to the power users. Due to heavy works on this, latest mobdro apk 2017 version yet to release. 
Board View
Newbie mukshisharma619 , 230 Seed Dec 21, 2016 08:20 Post #207 1
start using printable calendar on your android phone to manage your time and activities in a better way.  Download February 2017 Calendar Printable as well to manage monthly activities.
Board View
Newbie paykasakartsatis , 820 Seed Dec 21, 2016 17:03 Post #208 1
Yeni nesil ön ödemeli sanal kart Paykasa, hayatımızı kolaylaştıran ve bilgilerimizi güvende tutan sistemiyle sizlere en kullanışlı ödeme sistemini sunuyor. Paykasa Karta haiz olarak isterseniz alışveriş sitelerinde isterseniz oyun sitelerinde itimat içinde ödemenizi gerçekleştirebilirsiniz. “Paykasa Kart almak için ne yapmam gerek?” sorusunun cevabını vermemiz gerekirse; öncelikle satın alan temsilcimiz ile bildirişime geçmeniz ve satın almak dilediğiniz kartı belirtmeniz yeterlidir. Daha sonrasında günlük döviz kuruna gore kartınızın ödemesini TL olarak firmamıza havale veya EFT ile kolay bir halde gerçekleştirebilirsiniz. Ödemiş olduğunuz meblağ şirket yetkililerimiz tarafınca denetim edilerek onaylanır ve ücretini göndermiş olduğunuz kartın karşılığında sizlere ön ödemeli sanal kartınızın 16 haneli dijital kodu teslim edilir. Kart satın alma işleminiz hızlı ve kolay bir şekilde sonuçlandırılacaktır. Haiz olduğunuz 16 haneli dijital pin kodunuz aracığı ile Paykasa Kartınız oluşur ve ödemelerinizi bu kod aracılığıyla gönül rahatlığı ile yapabilirsiniz.

Kaynak : paykasakartsatis.org/satin-al

Paykasa al ve online platformlar senin için güvenli alışverişin adresi olsun! Evet, biroldukça siteden alışveriş yaparken yahut ödemelerimizi gerçekleştirirken bilgilerimizin kötü niyetli insanoğluın eline geçmesinden kaygı ederiz. Paykasa Kart bu endişelere bir son veriyor ve hesap bilgilerinizi paylaşmadan alışveriş yapmanın rahatlığını bizlere sunuyor. Paykasa satın alma işlemi için yapmanız gerekenleri sıralamak gerekirse:

1. Canlı destek hattımızdan bize ulaşarak sitemize üyeliğinizi gerçekleştirebilir ve banka bilgilerimizi alabilirsiniz.

2. Daha sonra satın almak dilediğiniz Paykasa Kartın karşılığı olan ücreti Türk Lirası olarak havale edebilirsiniz.

3. Ödemenizi gerçekleştirdikten sonrasında ilgili birimimiz tarafınca işleminiz neticelandırılacaktır.

4. Ve nihayetinde Paykasa Kartınızı birkaç dakika içerisinde teslim alabilirsiniz.

Paykasa Satın Al

Tüm dünyada yaygın bir şekilde kullanılan Paykasa Kart tüm bunlaryla yasal ve güvenli bir hizmet sağlamaktadır. Paykasa satın al diyerek tüm web yaşantınızı kolaylaşacak bir dünyaya adım atabilirsiniz. Paykasa Kart sahibi olmak çok rahat ve hızlı gerçekleşen bir hizmettir. Kredi kartı bilgilerinizi internet sayfaları ile paylaşmak istemiyorsanız veya bir kredi kartı sahibi değilseniz Paykasa Kart tam sizin ihtiyacınız olan ödeme şeklidir. Paykasa satın alarak isterseniz bu 16 haneli dijital pin kodu ile oyun sitelerinde, uygulamalarda ve alışveriş sitelerinde emin halde ödeme yapabilirsiniz. Paykasa kart internette ön ödemeli online ödeme sistemi! Artık hesap bilgilerinizin çalınmasından korkmayacaksınız ve itimat içinde ödemelerinizi gerçekleştirebileceksiniz.
Board View
Newbie rohitnarwal8989 , 500 Seed Dec 24, 2016 08:28 Post #209 1
Samsung is one of the Great Company Who Provides all Things Are Brilliant.
Now You Are Connected With all Recruitments in India(Government & Private) : http://w4s.in/
http://w4s.in/rajasthan-police-constable-result/
http://w4s.in/upsssc-recruitment/
http://w4s.in/ibps-clerk-mains-result/
Board View
Newbie priyasethi948 , 330 Seed Dec 25, 2016 07:40 Post #210 1
Hi this is alvin here. I like the samsung developers community. Here is what we are spreading around the android users..Nextplus is great for file sharing. This is really cool to use iTube Pro in for watching videos.
Board View
Newbie sandeeptechnic , 350 Seed Dec 26, 2016 14:07 Post #211 1
This is the Nyc Post for Galaxy Smartphone and also see This blog of latest ssc jobs
Board View
Developer aakankshabhatt63 , 1680 Seed Dec 28, 2016 08:29 Post #212 1

I am new here but i have got relevent job information from this post.
I will follow according to with that; 
Click to know more; click here..http://www.sarkarinaukriform.com/

Board View
Developer aakankshabhatt63 , 1680 Seed Dec 29, 2016 10:04 Post #213 1
Hi, you are providing very useful information. Keep on doing such kind of research
    Appraising work was done by you, you can also visit my blog..Click Here
Board View
Newbie teamunite100 , 230 Seed Dec 29, 2016 17:46 Post #214 1

New Year Whatsapp Status

Happy New Year Status

Board View
Newbie mspanwar8924 , 1010 Seed Dec 31, 2016 19:53 Post #215 1

This content has been quoted from aakankshabhatt63’s thought.

Hi, you are providing very useful information. Keep on doing such kind of research
    Appraising work was done by you, you can also visit my blog..Click Here

http://www.tubelightfilm.in
http://www.bahubali2film.in
http://www.robot2film.in
http://www.tigerzindahaifilm.in
http://www.jaggajasoosfullmovie.in
http://www.kaabil-movie.in
http://www.dangalmoviecollection.com
Board View
Newbie Chhayaparikh1963 , 770 Seed Jan 02, 2017 11:10 Post #216 1
Thanks for Sharing Selfish QuotesAnniversary Wishes QuotesAlone QuotesLove StatusRepublic Day ShayariWhatsapp StatusWhatsapp StatusSuvichar in Hindi
Board View
Newbie destek , 530 Seed Jan 03, 2017 14:10 Post #217 1
Baskılı poşetin merkezi taha ambalaj sizlere

dijital baskılı poşet 
mağaza poşeti
poşet  
baskılı poşet

ve poşet fiyatları ile hizmetinizde
Board View
Newbie hrushi.mathur , 230 Seed Jan 04, 2017 08:58 Post #218 1

His subject is good, long while I find this topic and I think it is here, many thanks guys .

IPL Schedule 2017

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 Online Ticket Booking

IPL 2017 Auction Retained Players

Board View
Newbie eminakepic15 , 230 Seed Jan 04, 2017 09:57 Post #219 1
Samsung Developer form is well managed form and very useful information i founded here. Job in Samsung Mobile. 
https://allrecruitment2017.com

Board View
Newbie yogeshpatel37 , 470 Seed Jan 04, 2017 13:06 Post #220 1
Samsung phones are very good. They run for a longer time than any other phones in the world. Apple iPhone 7 and Galaxy S8 by Samsung are top phones. You can also checkout Top Triple SIM smartphones.
Board View
Newbie yogeshpatel37 , 470 Seed Jan 04, 2017 13:24 Post #221 1
A reply to your site is a great way to get Xiaomi Nougat UpdateFirefox Advices and SmartLadyLife tips, sometimes Best Home AdvicesOrtak for Home tips.
Board View
Newbie yomizuz , 350 Seed Jan 05, 2017 05:29 Post #222 1
for more info visit my 
Code

blog
www.festivalsday.com
Board View
Newbie yomizuz , 350 Seed Jan 05, 2017 05:33 Post #223 1

This content has been quoted from yogeshpatel37’s thought.

Samsung phones are very good. They run for a longer time than any other phones in the world. Apple iPhone 7 and Galaxy S8 by Samsung are top phones. You can also checkout Top Triple SIM smartphones.

check out this also festivals day
Board View
Newbie govtjoblelo , 1010 Seed Jan 05, 2017 07:28 Post #224 1
I lost trust on Samsung 2 years back but Samsung proved me wrong again. Best Brand Indeed.
10th class result

Board View
Newbie govtjoblelo , 1010 Seed Jan 05, 2017 07:31 Post #225 1
You can Simply Ignore your cbse 12th result is you want to go ahead in education.
Board View
Newbie govtjoblelo , 1010 Seed Jan 05, 2017 07:33 Post #226 1
State wise Police recruitment can be checked from official websites of state police departments.
Board View
Newbie nitin7ind , 630 Seed Jan 05, 2017 18:10 Post #227 1
Thank you for these clear guidelines. Facts

Regards,
Nitin Sharma
Board View
Newbie candysim14493 , 590 Seed Jan 06, 2017 04:14 Post #228 1
Game hot
animal jam
 | five nights at freddy's 2 | hotmail login
Board View
Newbie svr0457 , 780 Seed Jan 06, 2017 09:13 Post #229 1
I never forget to use this product which most popular through out World very Quickly. I like to use Samsung all products. Thank you. jobsweb.in ,, 
cbse 10th results 2017

Board View
Newbie jason , 240 Seed Jan 06, 2017 15:31 Post #230 1

Yeah same here I am new and would like to get mentorship I also write at my blog Dream League Soccer Kits You can easily find loads of information here about soccer
Board View
Newbie infinityonloopx , 580 Seed Jan 09, 2017 09:43 Post #231 1
here's another solution, read more
Board View
Newbie y9_ , 230 Seed Jan 10, 2017 01:42 Post #232 1

برامج تحميل، ان البرامج اليوم هى المحرك الأساسى للكمبيوتر حيث ان لكل شىء محرك ، لتصميم صورة رائعة تحتاج الى تحميل برنامج تعديل الصور مثل برنامج فوتوشوب الشهير التابع لأدوبي ، كذلك ان اردت مشاهدة فيديو رائع ، يمكنك ذلك من خلال تحميل برنامج يوتيوب لمشاهدة جميع الفيديوهات والقنوات الاخبارية والاحداث العالمية من خلالة ، وان كنت من محبى سماع الصوتيات والنغمات يمكنك ذلك من خلال برامج تحميل كمبيوتر.
تنزيل بعض برامج الصوت مثل الريال بلاير او الميديا بلاير وغيرها من برامج الصوت المشهورة والمميزة ، لذلك سوف نرى ان جميع برامج الكمبيوتر هى محركات اساسية للوصول لهدف محدد وواضح ، وان كل شىء يحتاج الى برنامج للتعامل معه بشكل كامل وبامكانيات تجعلك تتحكم فيه بشكل شبه كلي ، لذلك ينصح جميع المستخدمين بتحميل البرامج التى تحتاجها بشكل يومى ، كما ان خبراء البرامج والكمبيوتر ينصحون دائما باعتبار الكمبيوتر هو ناقتك التى تحملك فى عالم الانترنت ، وينصحونك بعدم تحميل البرامج التى لا تحتاج لها ، وان لا تنزل البرامج الا التى تحتاجها وتستخدمها بشكل دائم ، وان هذا هو أفضل إستخدام للكمبيوتر للحفاظ عليه والاستمرار بشكل جيد ودائم .

تحميل متصفحات الأنترنت :
يوجد العديد من المتصفحات الجيدة التي يمكنك استخدامها للتصفح فى المواقع ، ولكن سوف ننصحك بعدة برامج مميزات ومتصفحات رائعة اثبتت بالتجارب انها الأفضل على الاطلاق ، اهم هذه المتصفحات ، متصفح جوجل كروم ، متصفح فايرفوكس ، متصفح اوبرا .
تطبيقات أندرويد :
فى عالم الاندرويد سوف تجد ان برامج الاندرويد اصبحت هامة جدا وان تحميل تطبيقات الاندرويد وبرامج الاندرويد ، وخصوصا العاب الاندرويد التى أصبحت شبه واقعا مثل لعبة بوكيمون جو الشهيرة والتى ظهرت مؤخرا .
اصبحت تحميل العاب من أكثر الاشياء بحثا وتحميلا فى هذا الوقت ، نظرا لسهولة اللعب ونتيجة ان العاب الاندرويد لا تحتاج الى جهاز كمبيوتر ، ولا تحتاج سوف الهاتف الذكي الذى تستخدمة بشكل دائم مما جعل اللعب اكثر متعة وسهولة ويمكنك ان تلعب هذه الالعاب فى السيارة او اثناء السفر او على الطائرة او فى اى وقت .

برامج اندرويد :
أنصحك باستخدام العديد من برامج الاندرويد ، ولكن يوجد عدة برامج انصحك باستخدامها ، اهم هذه البرامج برنامج واتساب اب ، برنامج لاين ، وتنزيل جميع تطبيقات الشات ، مثل تنزيل فيس بوك، تنزيل تويتر ، وغيرها من البرامج الهامة التى تستخدم فى التواصل الاجتماعى ، تحميل برنامج يوتيوب برنامج وينرار فهو من افضل برامج فك وضغط الملفات ، فيس بوك  لايت ايضا فهو نسخة خفيفة لاستخدامه الفيس بشكل سريع وسهل ، تحميل برنامج ايمو وتنزيل برنامج تيليجرام ايضا فهو برنامج سريع مثل الواتس اب ،هذه البرامج الأكثر تحميلا فى تطبيقات الاندرويد والأيفون .

الخلاصة :
يوجد العديد من البرامج الهامة والتى نرغب فى استخدامها ، ولكن اهم هذه البرامج التى ننصحك باستخدامها هى برنامج وينرار وهو برنامج مشهور فى فك وضغط الملفات لسهولة ارسالها واستلامها على الانترنت ، ياهو ماسنجرفهو أول ماسنجر ظهر فى عالم الاتصال على الانترنت . كما ننصحك بتحميل برنامج حجب المواقع الاباحية ايضا ، فهو برنامج هام جدا وعملي . يمكنك ايضا تحميل برنامج شير ات فهو من افضل البرامج الجديدة ايضا وننصح بتحميلة . وهذه تعتبر خلاصة لأفضل برامج تحميل كمبيوتر ويمكنك تحميل جميع هذه البرامج من الانترنت من خلال برنامج انترنت داونلود مانجر 2017 الجديد واخر نسخة 

Board View
Developer diwalistatuscoin , 2370 Seed Jan 10, 2017 05:14 Post #233 1
Valentine Day Status 
Board View
Developer diwalistatuscoin , 2370 Seed Jan 10, 2017 07:21 Post #234 1
Serum Presets 
Sylenth1 Presets
Massive Presets
Spire Presets
Board View
Newbie seoheroid , 230 Seed Jan 11, 2017 07:58 Post #235 1
I Love samsung mobile phone, and this is best phone I ever have. very simple design with high technology, for some years ago maybe samsung can defeat apple. Seo Hero
Board View
Newbie nrksd6 , 230 Seed Jan 11, 2017 11:34 Post #236 1
Happy Valentines Day
Board View
Newbie nrksd7 , 230 Seed Jan 11, 2017 11:43 Post #237 1
Happy Valentines Day
Board View
Newbie pandeyshashank0512 , 910 Seed Jan 12, 2017 05:02 Post #238 1
Please provide me samsung customer service support number.
Board View
Newbie pandeyshashank0512 , 910 Seed Jan 12, 2017 05:18 Post #239 1
i am new in this forum so thank you to play the role as mentor.
outlook support.
Board View
Newbie nrksd8 , 230 Seed Jan 12, 2017 07:51 Post #240 1
happy valentines day
Board View
Newbie advancehappynewyear2017 , 380 Seed Jan 12, 2017 09:13 Post #241 1
SMS Bomber is an online script which a person will continuously get messages over their phone when you requested to do so through our script. So it ultimately sends messages to victims mobile phone number from different sources without revealing your identity! When requested, Our script starts sending messages to him/her where you have input their mobile number. So the person/victim screws up by receiving different messages to him. You can stop the script when you want your friend to stop receiving.

Board View
Newbie pandeyshashank0512 , 910 Seed Jan 13, 2017 04:20 Post #242 1
hii, i am new and this topic is more useful for us so thank you so much.
customer-service-email.uk

Board View
Newbie 4goodtrailer , 470 Seed Jan 13, 2017 10:57 Post #243 1
Örümcek Adam Parti Malzemeleri

https://spidermandogumgunususleri.wordpress.com/

https://minniemousepartimalzemeleriblog.wordpress.com
https://partibalonu.wordpress.com

Spiderman Parti Malzemeleri

https://partibalonu.tumblr.com
https://minniemousepartimalzemeleri.tumblr.com
https://spidermanpartimalzemeleri.tumblr.com
Board View
Newbie 4goodtrailer , 470 Seed Jan 13, 2017 11:02 Post #244 1
En güzel android oyunlar bu site de 

Board View
Newbie 4goodtrailer , 470 Seed Jan 13, 2017 11:04 Post #245 1
Parti Malzemeleri ve Doğum günü Süsleme eşyaları arıyorsanız doğru adrestesiniz. ... sadece parti ülkemizde eğlence sektöründe liderliğe doğru yol almaktadır.
Board View
Newbie 2017happynewyearwishesimages , 230 Seed Jan 13, 2017 11:50 Post #246 1
Amazing information 
happy new year 2018 
galaxy s9 
iphone 9
Board View
Newbie riyasharmajuly1997 , 230 Seed Jan 14, 2017 11:06 Post #247 1
Board View
Developer oussamafahd0 , 1180 Seed Jan 14, 2017 11:29 Post #248 1
Thank you Team
Board View
Developer oussamafahd0 , 1180 Seed Jan 14, 2017 11:45 Post #249 1
Board View
Newbie ripma.ht , 460 Seed Jan 14, 2017 18:51 Post #250 1
Happy friendship day to you to.
Regards,
Govt Job Latest Recruitment
MCQ Questions Answer Quiz
Board View
Newbie ripma.ht , 460 Seed Jan 14, 2017 18:55 Post #251 1

This content has been quoted from 18guptaamit’s thought.

www.happyfriendshipday2016imageshd.in/

Friendship Day
Friendship Day 2016
Friendship Day Images

Raksha Bandhan 2016
Raksha Bandhan
Happy Raksha Bandhan

jobsandhan.com
Code

Board View
Newbie tollycolors , 230 Seed Jan 16, 2017 12:37 Post #252 1
bhim app
bhim app for android
bhim app for ios

Code

BHIM UPI App (Digital Payments) for Android and iOS Devices:
BHIM UPI Digital Payments App by Narendra Modi:
How to Use Unified Payment Interface (UPI):
How to Install BHIM UPI App on your Android Device:
How to Use BHIM UPI App:
How to Transfer Money Using your BHIM UPI App:

vsk;vnsfubspicns'lgfje0wop;fsofbw;'fkw0=yfs fe;
ke0fywofdel;hgky
Code

In this forum, you can ask questions and share tips when developing apps with Samsung SDKs. This forum is run by developers like you and does not guarantee an official Samsung response to every question. Please refrain from using offensive language 
or advertising specific companies and products. Inappropriate threads or posts may be deleted by the Forum Moderator without prior notice.

Samsung Contact:

To get direct support from dev team:

Thank you.
Samsung Developers

File Attachments
Board View
Newbie anka.9hck , 230 Seed Jan 17, 2017 07:23 Post #253 1
Paykasa Kart ön ödeme sayesinde sahip olmuş olduğunuz kredi kartıdır. Normal bildiğimiz Kredi Kartlarından tek fark ise, hesaplarınıza önceden ödeme yapılmasıdır. Sitemiz aracılığı ile artık çok daha uygun fiyatlara paykasa alabilirsiniz.
Kredi kartının yeni yüzü olarak karşınıza çıkan ve sizlere en kolay alışveriş imkanı sunan Paykasa kredi kartı farkını yakından göreceksiniz. Sizler için her bütçeye uygun kredi kartı seçenekleriyle hizmet veren sitemiz üzerinden yapacağınız işlemleri hızlandırmak adına alternatif yöntemler tercih etmektedir.
Board View
Newbie destek , 530 Seed Jan 17, 2017 16:53 Post #254 1
Sitemizde Toptan Poşet FiyatlarıBaskılı Poşet istanbulPoşet imalatı mevcuttur. 

www.baskiliposetmerkezi.com
Board View
Developer bendenolsunmu , 2950 Seed Jan 18, 2017 07:45 Post #255 1
Özellike kullandığımız saç ekimi işleri için Samsung marka etkili olacağına inandığımız bir markadır. Yaptığımız başarılı işlerde Ankara saç ekimi işleri için teknoloji ile birleştirmek daha etkili olarak daha güzel şekilde saç ekimi olabilmektedir.
Board View
Developer bendenolsunmu , 2950 Seed Jan 18, 2017 07:47 Post #256 1
Prefabrik evlerin yapılmasında en fazla kullanılan işlemler ile teknoloji birleştirilmesidir. Samsung markanın üç boyutlu gözlükleri bhu bağlamda yapılan Ankara prefabrik ev çizimleri için önceden ön görme için kullanılabilir.
Board View
Developer bendenolsunmu , 2950 Seed Jan 18, 2017 07:48 Post #257 1
Saç ekiminden ziyade protez saç yapılması ile daha dolgun ve hacimli saçlara sahip olabilirsiniz. Samsung markanın geliştirdiği teknoloji ile belki bu alanda yenilikler yapmasını bekliyor olabiliriz. O nedenle Ankara protez saç yapımında yakından takip etmekteyiz.
Board View
Developer bendenolsunmu , 2950 Seed Jan 18, 2017 07:50 Post #258 1
Kargoların takip edilmesi yada direk nerede olduğunun tespitinde Samsung marka bilgisayar üzerinden takibni yapılmaktadır. Özellikle kişilerin acil kargo beklentilerini online olarak takip etmeleri açısından hız etkilidir.
Board View
Newbie syedbasha1f , 900 Seed Jan 18, 2017 15:17 Post #259 1

TuTuApp.Vip: Now install all paid apps for free using TuTu App. Download TutuApp APK Android for FREE NOW. TuTuApp is one of the finest apps which allows you to download the paid apps for FREE!  You can also download Freedom APK to download all unlocked games and coins directly from official Google Play Store.

Board View
Developer diwalistatuscoin , 2370 Seed Jan 19, 2017 06:54 Post #260 1
Republic Day Status | Republic Day Quotes
Board View
Newbie kinghacker , 240 Seed Jan 19, 2017 16:34 Post #261 1
Thanks Samsung
im new here
Jazz 3g Packages 2017

Board View
Newbie nisarizky176 , 230 Seed Jan 20, 2017 01:48 Post #262 1
Smartphone samsung is the best 
Cara Menyembuhkan Cantengan

Board View
Newbie ramatlancahbl , 230 Seed Jan 20, 2017 02:22 Post #263 1
thanks like it keyword search engine number one for google Cara Menyembuhkan Radang Tenggorokan
Board View
Developer diwalistatuscoin , 2370 Seed Jan 20, 2017 16:41 Post #264 1
Mx Player Pro Apk 
Board View
Newbie akdenizled , 330 Seed Jan 21, 2017 13:36 Post #265 1

This content has been quoted from diaevd’s thought.

Very simple question.
First and important question:
I have SM-T325. Downloaded source for kernel from opensource.samsumg.com, build kernel, create boot.img with mkbootimg with ramdisk from stock boot.img and can’t start it... Always falling to download mode.
I tryed to extract stock boot.img and just repack it without any changes and flashed it to boot partiotion... The SAME!
Where I make a mistake? Tell me how to build boot.img to make it work.
No manual for that on site. With another devices all work fine!

Second question:
Do you make fastboot mode for SM-T325?

thank you http://www.superoyunlar.org/ameliyat-oyunlari
Board View
Developer diwalistatuscoin , 2370 Seed Jan 21, 2017 16:27 Post #266 1
Soundcloud to Mp3 | Soundcloud Downloader
Board View
Newbie agcsaputrah , 450 Seed Jan 21, 2017 20:19 Post #267 1

This content has been quoted from umarmughal44’s thought.

<a href="http://www.gameforlaptops.com">Games</a>
<a href="http://www.pcfiless.com">softwares</a>
<a href="http://www.downloadgamesforandroid.xyz">Premium APK</a>

wow its so nice article and Blog i like this Blog so much
<a href="http://www.happynewyearcardsgreetings.com">Happy New Year 2017</a>
<a href="http://www.happynewyearcardsgreetings.com/2016/10/excellent-happy-new-year-cover-photo.html">Happy New Year Cover Photo</a>

Code

hii bro im here http://999customrom.com
Board View
Newbie vendravex , 230 Seed Jan 22, 2017 16:55 Post #268 1
Valuable information! Looking forward to seeing your notes posted.I have enjoyed reading many of the articles and posts contained on the website, keep up the good work and hope to read some more interesting content in the future.

magichomedecoration.com
mp3kan.com
jepitkertas.com

Board View
Newbie directerypost , 710 Seed Jan 23, 2017 10:02 Post #269 1

This content has been quoted from vendravex’s thought.

Valuable information! Looking forward to seeing your notes posted.I have enjoyed reading many of the articles and posts contained on the website, keep up the good work and hope to read some more interesting content in the future.

magichomedecoration.com
mp3kan.com
jepitkertas.com

best subreddit for learning 
Board View
Newbie directerypost , 710 Seed Jan 23, 2017 10:02 Post #270 1

magichomedecoration.com
mp3kan.com
jepitkertas.com

Board View
Newbie directerypost , 710 Seed Jan 23, 2017 10:05 Post #271 1

This content has been quoted from directerypost’s thought.

magichomedecoration.com
mp3kan.com
jepitkertas.com

valentines day quotes 2017 

Board View
Newbie directerypost , 710 Seed Jan 23, 2017 10:08 Post #272 1

magichomedecoration.com
mp3kan.com
jepitkertas.com

valentines day wishes 2017 

Board View
Newbie directerypost , 710 Seed Jan 23, 2017 10:15 Post #273 1

magichomedecoration.com
mp3kan.com
jepitkertas.com

valentines day wishes 2017 

valentines day quotes 

valentines day wishes valentines day sms

Blackmart alpha download

tinder without facebook

Garageband for windows
Board View
Newbie goodnightimage , 230 Seed Jan 23, 2017 15:45 Post #274 1
good night images
anna university results 2017

Anna university internal marks

anna university results 2017

Tamil funny memes
Board View
Newbie kmind76 , 580 Seed Jan 23, 2017 22:01 Post #275 1
Apk Play Store

APK Appd Playstore Download

APK Play Store Download
Board View
Newbie bharath , 230 Seed Jan 24, 2017 08:10 Post #276 1
Very glad for welcoming to this beatifull platform

www.kernaltech.com/2017/01/tubidy-mobile-download-music-videos.html

Code

Board View
Newbie mayuronline123 , 230 Seed Jan 25, 2017 04:47 Post #277 1

This content has been quoted from annacruz1434’s thought.

This content has been quoted from mailsent2rajib’s thought.

Government Jobs

RAJUVAS Recruitment 2017
Board View
Newbie caneraykul0 , 230 Seed Jan 25, 2017 15:38 Post #278 1
İstanbul bölgesinde inşaat malzemeleri satışı yapan firmamız müşterilerine hizmet vermektedir. Bir çok ürün seçenegi ile çatı malzemeleri satışıda yapmaktadırlar. Web adresimizi ziyaret ederek detayli malzeme bilgilerini alabilirsiniz. http://varliyapi.net
Board View
Newbie futurefunda1 , 660 Seed Jan 26, 2017 01:15 Post #279 1

This content has been quoted from caneraykul0’s thought.

İstanbul bölgesinde inşaat malzemeleri satışı yapan firmamız müşterilerine hizmet vermektedir. Bir çok ürün seçenegi ile çatı malzemeleri satışıda yapmaktadırlar. Web adresimizi ziyaret ederek detayli malzeme bilgilerini alabilirsiniz. http://varliyapi.net

Happy Republic Day 2017 to all. Wish your friends and Relatives Republic Day today and watch 26 January Parade Live on DD Network. Republic Day Whatsapp DP
Board View
Newbie shubhendubhatnager18 , 520 Seed Jan 26, 2017 11:44 Post #280 1
gate 2017 result check online
Board View
Newbie hasigiphut , 230 Seed Jan 26, 2017 15:12 Post #281 1
Diwali Greetings
Board View
Newbie rajesh.mudiraj9999 , 230 Seed Jan 27, 2017 11:40 Post #282 1
www.gmail.com
gmail.com sign in
gmail.com sign up
Board View
Newbie syedbasha1f , 900 Seed Jan 27, 2017 15:32 Post #283 1
yah i faced the same problem while i tried to install tutuapp pokemon go on my samsung j7
Board View
Newbie saner_d55 , 230 Seed Jan 27, 2017 17:02 Post #284 1
Samsung s4 kullanıyorum kaç yıl oldu sıkıntı çıkarmadı :)

terasizolasyon
su izolasyon
gebze izolasyon
kocaeli izolasyon
teras izolasyon
Board View
Newbie ashvin_1351 , 230 Seed Jan 28, 2017 06:29 Post #285 1
Thank You so much for Goa SSC Results 2017 – Goa Board 10th Class Result | gbshse.gov.in
Board View
Newbie erdemyilmaz_34 , 540 Seed Jan 28, 2017 18:47 Post #286 1
Teşekkürler. Toplu sms fiyatları
Board View
Newbie symrterpa-90-89 , 480 Seed Jan 29, 2017 17:25 Post #287 1
webmaster
Board View
Newbie symrterpa-90-89 , 480 Seed Jan 29, 2017 17:28 Post #288 1

This content has been quoted from raj.rahul2u4u’s thought.

hi guys i new at this forum. stay connected with me for android mobile devlopment
rahul  for your tech stuffs

thanks you.Great http://getmyadsnedir.gen.tr/
Board View
Newbie govtjobsguru23 , 240 Seed Jan 30, 2017 07:01 Post #289 1
jobsexpress.in/union-budget-2017-india-highlights/

This content has been quoted from hasigiphut’s thought.

Diwali Greetings

Board View
Newbie erkushalkhare , 230 Seed Jan 30, 2017 10:06 Post #290 1

This content has been quoted from candysim14493’s thought.

I think there must be a dislike button to mark negative answer. I saw some garbage questions and post that is just for increase seeds. So their must be a dislike or negative marker button on every post or question. It will help to filter improper and irrelevent posts. animal jam 2 | gold mine strike

Yes there should be some dislike button 

CWC 2019 Schedule | IPL 2018 | IPL 2017 Schedule | IPL 2017 Poiints Table

Board View
Newbie istiklalroot , 230 Seed Jan 31, 2017 10:29 Post #291 1
Türkiyenin En iyi Koltuk Döşeme Firması Bertu Koltuk.

Koltuk Döşeme ve Kaplama

Mobilya Boyama ve Cilalama

Özel Tasarım Koltuk İmalatı

Koltuk Kumaş Değişimi

Minder Kırlent Döşeme ve Dikimi

Koltuk Tamiri 

Sandalye Tamiri ve Boyama

Koltuk İskelet Tamiri  

0216 412 15 52 - İstanbul'un her yerine hizmet vermekteyiz.

Board View
Newbie rohit.guglani17 , 340 Seed Feb 01, 2017 19:22 Post #292 1
http://www.valentineimagess.com/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/valentine-day-gif-images/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/valentine-day-heart-images-for-couples-2017/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/valentines-day-images-pictures-wallpapers-2017/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/happy-valentines-day-images-2017/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/valentines-day-shayari-quotes-in-hindi/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/valentines-day-images/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/valentines-day-quotes/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/promise-day-2017-quotes-messages-images-wallpapers-for-gfbf/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/teddy-day-2017-sms-messages-quotes-images-happy-teddy-day/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/funny-chocolate-day-2017-wishes-greetings-e-cards-love-quotes/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/valentines-day-2017-wishes-cards-for-best-friends-close-friends/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/happy-new-year-2017-images-wallpapers-wishes-pictures/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/happy-valentine-day-2017-messages-quotes-images-pictures/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/rose-day-messages-2017/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/hug-day-quotes-messages-images-2017-hug-day-messages-2017/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/valentine-day-quotes-2017/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/valentine-quotes-wishes-for-facebook/
Code

http://www.valentineimagess.com/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/valentine-day-gif-images/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/valentine-day-heart-images-for-couples-2017/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/valentines-day-images-pictures-wallpapers-2017/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/happy-valentines-day-images-2017/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/valentines-day-shayari-quotes-in-hindi/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/valentines-day-images/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/valentines-day-quotes/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/promise-day-2017-quotes-messages-images-wallpapers-for-gfbf/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/teddy-day-2017-sms-messages-quotes-images-happy-teddy-day/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/funny-chocolate-day-2017-wishes-greetings-e-cards-love-quotes/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/valentines-day-2017-wishes-cards-for-best-friends-close-friends/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/happy-new-year-2017-images-wallpapers-wishes-pictures/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/happy-valentine-day-2017-messages-quotes-images-pictures/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/rose-day-messages-2017/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/hug-day-quotes-messages-images-2017-hug-day-messages-2017/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/valentine-day-quotes-2017/
http://www.happyhalloweendayimages.com/valentine-quotes-wishes-for-facebook/

Code

Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Feb 01, 2017 23:15 Post #293 1
How to imprvove samgsung pc for shareit for pc
Board View
Newbie anilwebtasarim , 230 Seed Feb 02, 2017 10:26 Post #294 1
 Kredi Kartları, Kredi Notu ve Banka Haberlerini bulabileceğiniz banka bloğu Banka Bilgi ile en uygun taşıt kredilerini araba kredileri bakabilirsiniz..  Finansal kontrol hizmeti sağlan Findex ile bankalar ve diğer finansal kurumlardaki kredi borçlarını, limitlerini ve kredi notunuzu takip edebilirsiniz.. Kredi almak için öncelikle kredi notuna bakma için findex  kredi risk raporu sorgulayabilirsiniz..
Board View
Newbie lotiphupri , 330 Seed Feb 02, 2017 13:35 Post #295 1
Diwali Greetings
Board View
Newbie iyourgodfather , 230 Seed Feb 03, 2017 07:43 Post #296 1
that's good i have lot of questions to ask to the samsung forum can you tell me that how to disable ads from android apps , because i hate the ads coming on the screen while using any app in my phone 

Board View
Newbie emmawoski015 , 240 Seed Feb 03, 2017 08:08 Post #297 1
thanxx for sharing this valuabe pst having all the necessary details that are needed in a tie of emeregency,feel 
Code

http://www.thestandarddaily.com/2017/02/01/download-lucky-patcher-app-v6-4-5-for-android/

so lucky to be here and a part of samsung family.
Board View
Newbie zangess , 240 Seed Feb 03, 2017 19:38 Post #298 1
Samsunga sayısız teşekkürler ve kullandığım samsung bilgisayarım ile yaptığım sitelerimi suanrım. Teşekkürler. 
Yerli Kadın
Ekonomi Haber
Gezi Rehberi
Nicky Shop
Rüya tabiri veeeee Tavsiye diziler

Board View
Newbie eren.gdk10 , 230 Seed Feb 03, 2017 20:34 Post #299 1
Hairstlye > Web site Samsung Hairstyle and tv thanks.
Board View
Newbie enginengdoor , 230 Seed Feb 04, 2017 13:50 Post #300 1

This content has been quoted from eren.gdk10’s thought.

Hairstlye > Web site Samsung Hairstyle and tv thanks.

Bende aynı fikirdeyim 

Nice Türkiye
Board View
Developer subhan.murtada , 1300 Seed Feb 05, 2017 03:00 Post #301 1
All the Samsung team are Awesome They always help if we can ask any query from that They replay soon.I always prefer samsung phones because i like sasung phones from childhood.. Shareit 2018 free download and status also working goodin samsung phone.Thanks for samsung team for always helping us god bless u dude!!!
Board View
Newbie awesomeamarck5 , 550 Seed Feb 05, 2017 07:47 Post #302 1
that's good i have lot of questions to ask to the samsung forum can you tell me that how to disable ads from android apps , because i hate the ads coming on the screen while using any app in my samsung phone 

This Site Give You Best Inspirational, Motivational, Buddha quotes we have collected some best Quotes,
Read inspiring and positive quotes which uplift your spirit and motivate you to follow your dreams, 
and helps you to live a peaceful life. This Site Give You Best Inspirational, 
Motivational, 
Buddha quotes we have collected some best buddha quotes images

Today I am Going to share with you good morning Images
photos with you in hd.
Good Morning Wishes Images are most of people search for whatsapp and for facebook.
From our site you can download every 
type of good morning images 
Board View
Newbie ladymelon2016 , 230 Seed Feb 05, 2017 12:22 Post #303 1

This content has been quoted from tex.schenkkan’s thought.

I am developing an accessory for the Galaxy S3 and S4 phones.  I would like to get some technical assistance but can’t find any reference to support for hardware accessory development.  Who do I contact?

Moda Blog
Cansu Akın
İlayda Özkök
Melisa Beleli
Makyaj
Makyaj Videoları

Code

Board View
Newbie sezaiaktas , 230 Seed Feb 05, 2017 16:58 Post #304 1
Sizlere en iyi ürünleri sunan sitemiz gün geçtikce bir cok çalişmaları sergileyerek geberit ürünlerde en kapsamli hizmeti sunmaya devam etmektedir. Bir cok kişinin tercih etmesinden dolayi ve uygun olmasından dolayi sitemiz en kaliteli hizmetleri sunmaya devam etmektedir. Sitemizde bir birinden farkli bir cok ürünler bulunmaktadir. Bu ürünler sayesinde dilediginiz herşeyi cok rahat bir şekilde satın ala bilmektesinizdir.

Satin almiş olduğunuz ürünlerin hepsi hızlı kargo ile evinize kadar ayağınıza kadar gönderilmektedir. Vitra satışınıda sunan profesyonel ekip kadromuz ile birlikte en hızlı güvenilir hizmeti sunmaya devam etmekteyizdir.
Sitemizde vitra, geberit , artema kabinet , ve bir cok markalar bulunmaktadir. Bu markalar son derece güvenilir ve sağlam markalar olarak yerini almaktadir. Sattiğimiz kaliteli markalar sayesinde müşterilerimizin memnuniyetini kazanmaya devam etmekteyizdir.

Yapmanız gereken sitemize giriş yaparak sitemize kayıt olarak dilemiş olduğunuz ürünü cok rahat ve keyifli bir şekilde satın ala bilirsiniz. Daha detayli bilgiler istiyorsanız eğerki sitemizi ziyaret ederek daha detayli bilgilere sahip ola bilirsiniz saygılarımızla.

http://www.yapistil.com.tr/iletisim
File Attachments
Board View
Newbie rocky628sharma , 240 Seed Feb 05, 2017 18:33 Post #305 1

This content has been quoted from mrsstaggerf’s thought.

Most of us are used to clear useless messages regularly on Android Phone. However, it is easy to delete the messages that you want to keep by mistake. Thanks to Dr.Fone for Android, the deleted photos can be restored as HTML files with one-click on computer.

I have been using samsung smarphone since 4 years and i didn't face any problem while using phone or any App apk , all working great. I also use whatsapp app and use to send whastapp status and recieve lot of message daily never got any leg.
Board View
Newbie erdem_ozkan , 370 Seed Feb 06, 2017 11:40 Post #306 1

Ekin Endüstriyel 2005'den günümüze sektörün lider eşanjör ve boyler üreticisi olmayı başarmıştır. Paslanmaz süt pompası konusunda gıda uygulamalarında önemli çözümler sunan firmamızın müşteri stratejisi ile daima ileriye gitmiştir.
Müşteri odaklı çalışma stratejisi ile "en iyi" olmayı hedeflemek, insan kaynaklarına greken önemi vermek, gelişimin kaynak yaratmaktan geçtiğini unutmamak, iş ahlakını ve dürüstlüğü "olmazsa olmaz" koşul haline getirmek ve ülkemize güç

Kurumsal Politikalarımız
2005 yılından bu yana , yılların tecrübesi ve başarı hikayesi ile ısıtma ve Soğutma sektörünün lider kuruluşu olmayı başaran Ekin Endüstriyel , ürün çeşitliliği , hızlı lojistik faaliyetleri , tasarım farklılığı , kalite anlayışı , sağlam üretim prensipleri , satış öncesi ve sonrası hizmetleri , uzman mühendis kadrosuyla pekiştirerek , MIT markalı ürünleri ile sektörde katma değer sağlamaya ve yeni açılımlar yaratmaya devam etmektedir.

Müşteri odaklı yaklaşımı ile sektörün ihtiyaç ve beklentilerini her noktada MIT markalı ürünlerine en iyi şekilde yansıtan Ekin Endüstriyel, Isıtma Soğutma ve İklimlendirmede yeni teknoloji ve tasarımları öngörerek tüm üretim ve hizmet süreçlerini geliştirmektedir. Yenilikçi çizgisi ile modern üretim ve pazarlama anlayışını sektördeki Uzman mühendis deneyimleri ile birleştiren Ekin Endüstriyel, aynı zamanda Isıtma Soğutma ve İklimlendirme sektöründe standartları yükseltirken Türkiye’nin bu alanda büyümesini hedeflemektedir.

Misyonumuz : Müşteri ihtiyaç ve beklentilerini en iyi şekilde anlayarak doğru kanallardan ulaşan genç , dinamik mühendis kadromuz ile güven kazanmış , iş etik ve ahlak kurallarına uygun kaliteli üretim sürecini en yeni teknoloji prensibi ile gerçekleştirerek yurdumuzun bu alanda gelişimini sağlamaktır.

Vizyonumuz : Türkiye sınırları içindeki liderliğimizi dünyaya taşımak ve  MIT markasının sektör de dünyanın en değerli markaları arasında yer almasını sağlamaktır.

Kalite Politikası

Sektörel Müşteri ihtiyaç ve beklentilerinin ötesine odaklanarak. 

Süreç ve yönetimde sistem yaklaşımı ile, maksimum iletişim ve verimliliği sağlamak.

Verimlilik esasına dayalı olarak, sürekli iyileştirmeyi sürdürülebilir hale getirmek.

Sürdürülebilir şartlara, çalışan ve tedarikçileri katarak etkin karar verme mekanizmasını sağlamak.

Ölçülebilir değer yönetimiyle, öz değerlendirmeye dayalı stratejiler geliştirmek.

Stratejilere bağlı kurumsal yönetim ile, tüm çalışanlarımıza liderliği aşılamak.

İş Sağlığı ve Güvenliği (İSG) Politikası

Tüm personelimiz sağlıklı ve güvenli bir ortamda çalışmaya layıktır" felsefesinden hareketle, İSG Politikası aşağıdaki esaslardan oluşmaktadır.

• Çalışanlarımıza daha sağlıklı ve güvenli bir iş ortamı sağlayabilmek için işletmenin tamamında risk analiz çalışmaları yaparak riskleri en alt düzeye indirgemeyi,
• İSG uygulamaları ile ilgili sürekli iyileştirme ve geliştirme çalışmaları yapmayı,
• Tüm çalışanların bireysel sorumluluklarının farkında olmalarını sağlamak amacıyla eğitimler vermeyi,
• İş Sağlığı ve Güvenliği Mevzuatlarına ve ilgili yasalara göre hareket etmeyi,
• İşletme sınırlarımız içerisinde, tedarikçi ve taşeronlarımızı da yukarıdaki esaslar çerçevesinde yönlendirmeyi beyan ve taahhüt ediyoruz.

Çevre Politikası
Isıtma Soğutma ve İklimlendirme sektöründe faaliyet gösteren firmamız, ulusal ve uluslararası rekabet ortamında ve küreselleşen dünyada, yenilikçi ve çevreye saygılı bir kuruluş olarak çalışmaktadır. Bu amaçla; doğal kaynak tüketimini rasyonel kullanmak, çevreyi kirletici unsurları ve çevresel atıklarımızı sürekli takip ederek, yasal kanun ve mevzuatlara göre hareket etmek küreselleşme adına eğitimler vermek ve bu alanda teknoloji gelişimlerini destekleyerek bu duyarlılığı toplumumuzla paylaşmak temel çevre politikalarımızdır.

Kaynakça:http://www.ekinendustriyel.com/

Board View
Newbie erdem_ozkan , 370 Seed Feb 06, 2017 11:54 Post #307 1
Semtrio alanında uzman kadrosuyla Leed Yeşil Bina sertifikası hazırlayıp vermekte olan danışmanlık ve eğitim şirketidir.

SemTrio, sektörde tecrübeli kadrosu ile Çevresel ve Kurumsal Sürdürülebilirlik alanlarında kaliteli hizmet ve çözüm odaklı entegre danışmanlık sağlamayı amaç edinmektedir. Sürdürülebilir büyüme ve çevreye olan etkilerin ölçülebilir ve beyan edilebilir olmasını, ulusal ve uluslararası pazarda iletişiminin yapılabiliyor olmasını misyon belirleyen SemTrio bu bağlamda müşterilerine çözüm odaklı ve özelleştirilmiş hizmetler sunmaktadır.

EPD - Ürün sürdürülebilirliği, GRI - Kurumsal Sürdürülebilirlik Raporlaması, EcoLabel-EcoEtiket, Karbon Yönetimi ve Karbon Ayakizi, LCA – Yaşam Döngüsü Analizi, Enerji/Kaynak verimliliği ve Sürdürülebilir Bina Değerlendirmesi konularında uzmanlaşmış, tecrübeli kadrosu İngiltere, Kanada, Amerika ve Hollanda gibi ülkelerde ilgili alanlarda yüksek lisans eğitimi almış ve yurt dışı ve Türkiye’de bu sektörde tecrübe edinmişlerdir.  Ekibimizde sürdürülebilirlik mühendisi, yapı fiziği mühendisi, kimya mühendisi, çevre mühendisi, enerji mühendisi, sürdürülebilir bina uzmanı ve finans danışmanları olmak üzere çeşitli bilim dallarından çalışma arkadaşlarımız bulunmaktadır.

SemTrio, her firmanın üretim, faaliyet ve pazar alanına göre özel sürdürülebilirlik perspektifi ile her sektörde faaliyet gösteren firmalara sürdürülebilirlik haritası ve çözümler üretmektedir.  

Türkiye’de sürdürülebilirlik anlayışının sağlam bir şekilde oturması ve devam etmesi için gayret gösteren bir firma olan SemTrio ekibi tarafından düzenli aralıklarla LCA – Yaşam Döngüsü Değerlendirmesi eğitimleri hazırlanmaktadır. Bu eğitimler sürdürülebilir üretimin temelinden başlayarak LCA modellemesine kadar geniş içerikli uygulamalı olarak verilmekte olup sürdürülebilirliğe ve LCA konularına ilgili ve bu yönde eğitim almak isteyen tüm profesyoneller ve öğrenciler bu eğitimlere katılabilmektedirler.

Kaynakça: http://www.semtrio.com/
Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Feb 07, 2017 11:38 Post #308 1
line for pc 

line download android 

line download for blackberry d
Board View
Newbie alright002 , 340 Seed Feb 08, 2017 08:14 Post #309 1

This content has been quoted from candysim14493’s thought.

Yes there should be and it will help in differnet ways. Galaxy S9 relese date
Board View
Newbie lewismorti98 , 350 Seed Feb 08, 2017 18:18 Post #310 1

Board View
Newbie lewismorti98 , 350 Seed Feb 08, 2017 18:22 Post #311 1

This content has been quoted from lewismorti98’s thought.

Code

Feeling good to use samsing mobile. Best Garbage Disposalgarbage disposal reviews
Board View
Newbie cclscore2015 , 390 Seed Feb 09, 2017 08:08 Post #312 1

This content has been quoted from bdileepkanta’s thought.

Most of the games like candycrush can't run on the samsung devices. whats the way to get candy crush for the Smassung j5. 
Cricket love me and wants to see the more things which are given below.
Live Cricket Scores, Match Preview and Predictions.
One more thing i wants the cricket prediction & live scorecard with ball by ball updates. 
Board View
Newbie singhforsirg , 230 Seed Feb 09, 2017 08:22 Post #313 1
it's nice to see the response here these are very valuable Slither io lag solution  for me thanks for posting the solution
Board View
Newbie munwar.sheik.com , 230 Seed Feb 09, 2017 11:24 Post #314 1

This content has been quoted from singhforsirg’s thought.

it’s nice to see the response here these are very valuable Slither io lag solution  for me thanks for posting the solution

<a href="http://www.goodfridayquotess2017.com/2017/01/good-friday-quotations-images-sayings-2017.html">
good friday quotations </a>

http://www.goodfridayquotess2017.com

Board View
Newbie vigneshsmarther , 230 Seed Feb 10, 2017 10:58 Post #315 1
Great forum to follow up to know about unknown queries regarding Samsung mobiles. Android App Development Company in Chennai 
Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Feb 10, 2017 12:10 Post #316 1
tinder for pc 

nice
Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Feb 11, 2017 05:29 Post #317 1
instagram download apk 

instagram signin 

download instagram for pc
Board View
Newbie hitesh07 , 330 Seed Feb 11, 2017 06:52 Post #318 1
any one help me how to install aptoide apk ?

Code

Board View
Newbie nishugorai1 , 800 Seed Feb 11, 2017 08:01 Post #319 1
This really going to help others and how to accept new forms. Great 

Happy Holi Images 2017

Holi Images
Holi Wishes
Holi Jokes
Holi Messages
Code

Board View
Newbie gudtalent , 340 Seed Feb 12, 2017 01:40 Post #320 1
Are walking about car Insurance quote or Techliet here  
Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Feb 13, 2017 06:52 Post #321 1
whatsapp for pc 

whatsapp web 

whatsapp login nice
Board View
Newbie contactus89 , 560 Seed Feb 14, 2017 04:22 Post #322 1
samsung is a great company providing nice smartphones. Once can easily use SHAREit for PC on their smasung phone without any problem, because thes smartphoes are very powerful in performance. 
Board View
Newbie ohymmeji-5139 , 350 Seed Feb 14, 2017 08:22 Post #323 1
<a href="http://dailywhatsappstatus.com">funny whatsapp status</a>
Board View
Newbie ohymmeji-5139 , 350 Seed Feb 14, 2017 08:24 Post #324 1
i have loved the way you guys doing work and writing skills are owsomw,, i have book marked every thing you shared .. and love the wa of you working and i have also made some thing for this saite check please http://dailywhatsappstatus.com/category/funny-whatsapp-status/ .
Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Feb 14, 2017 08:57 Post #325 1
upcoming bank jobs 2017  hhh
Board View
Newbie mangomangodolly , 360 Seed Feb 16, 2017 07:29 Post #326 1

This content has been quoted from asokindian150’s thought.

upcoming bank jobs 2017  hhh

Happy St David’s day
Pancake Tuesday 2017
Ash Wednesday Prayer
Mardi Gras 2017 date
Happy Easter
Happy Easter
Happy Easter
Good Friday and Easter
Online LIC payment
JIO Fiber Broadband
IPL 2017 Points Table
Aadhar Card Status
Phillauri Box Office Collection

Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Feb 17, 2017 04:23 Post #327 1
super advanced ip scanner 
Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Feb 17, 2017 04:30 Post #328 1
Good advanced ip scanner 
Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Feb 18, 2017 08:56 Post #329 1
instagram download apk nice
Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Feb 19, 2017 03:07 Post #330 1
tinder for mac nice
Board View
Developer netkombiservis , 2340 Seed Feb 19, 2017 20:01 Post #331 1
Recep ivedik 5 izle Çıktıkları bu yolda büyük badireler atlatan Recep ivedik 5 full izle sonunda kafileyi gittikleri yere kadar ulaştırmayı başarır ama yolda milli sporcularımızın başına talihsiz bir olay gelir ve doktorun verdiği karara göre sporcularımız olimpiyatlarda yarışamazlar. İşte buradan sonra filmin boyutu başka bir hal alır. Recep ivedik 5 izle Bu durumda yapacak bir şey olmadığı için yine duruma kahramanımız Recep el koyar, Türkiye’yi yarışlardan uzaklaştırmamak için yanına kara ambar kamyoncular derneği üyelerini de alarak olimpiyatlarda ülkemizi temsil ederler. 
Board View
Newbie trickerguru16 , 230 Seed Feb 20, 2017 06:44 Post #332 1
It's been a great fun with Samsung Galaxy S7 edge till date, however I am unable to watch crictime and smartcric on my blog.
Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Feb 21, 2017 05:05 Post #333 1
xender for pc  
Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Feb 21, 2017 08:55 Post #334 1
whatsapp status dp 
Board View
Newbie elarawy2018 , 230 Seed Feb 21, 2017 18:15 Post #335 1
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
شركة عزل اسطح بالاحساء
شركة عزل خزانات بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فنادق بمكه
شركة نظافة فنادق بمكه
شركة مكافحة حشرات بمكه
Board View
Newbie myloginlist , 230 Seed Feb 22, 2017 04:27 Post #336 1
i am new in samsung forum and sharing some new ideas regarding samsung android mobiles very soon
ipl 2017 points table
Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Feb 22, 2017 05:22 Post #337 1
opera mini for pc 

opera mini apk

opera mini apk download f
Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Feb 22, 2017 06:31 Post #338 1
viber for pc 

download viber for pc 9800 

viber for blackberry 9900 h
Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Feb 22, 2017 11:21 Post #339 1
download mx player pro 

mx player download for mobile 

mx player download for pc mj
Board View
Newbie nirbhaysingh.business , 230 Seed Feb 22, 2017 12:28 Post #340 1
Thank for the information,I hope i get to see new development for gadgets
Board View
Newbie karadibaba , 590 Seed Feb 23, 2017 05:59 Post #341 1
duo for pc 

duo download

google duo apk download for android nice
Board View
Newbie karadibaba , 590 Seed Feb 23, 2017 07:19 Post #342 1
wifi hacker app 

wifi hacker apk 

wifi hacker download 
Board View
Newbie karadibaba , 590 Seed Feb 23, 2017 10:10 Post #343 1
download snapchat for pc 

snapchat account 

snapchat download goot
Board View
Newbie karadibaba , 590 Seed Feb 23, 2017 12:11 Post #344 1
tango for pc download 

tango for mac 

tango for windows phone n
Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Feb 24, 2017 06:00 Post #345 1
bigo live pc

bigo live pc download 

bigo live pc free download h
Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Feb 24, 2017 07:23 Post #346 1
download tubemate for pc 

tubemate for iphone 

tubemate for ios 
good With the world filled with entertainment, everyone loves to watch movies, videos, teaser, trailer and much more. We all use Youtube to watch all these often. There are lots of video downloader available to download the video files. Now one could also download those videos from Youtube easily with TubeMate Application. 
Board View
Newbie doja , 230 Seed Feb 24, 2017 17:32 Post #347 1

This content has been quoted from nirbhaysingh.business’s thought.

Thank for the information,I hope i get to see new development for gadgets

Check it for more info  Free Netflix logins 2017
Board View
Newbie govtguide , 230 Seed Feb 24, 2017 19:06 Post #348 1
Check and get main key important details for MP Mahila Supervisor Admit Card just by follow us on daily basis.
Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Feb 25, 2017 05:36 Post #349 1
connect2 for pc 

connect2 for pc j
Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Feb 25, 2017 06:01 Post #350 1
instagram download apk  

instagram for windows phone 

instagram download for android r
Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Feb 25, 2017 06:58 Post #351 1
 download xender app 

download xender for blackberry d
Board View
Newbie skockkute , 500 Seed Feb 26, 2017 00:29 Post #352 1
tv5
Board View
Newbie skockkute , 500 Seed Feb 26, 2017 00:29 Post #353 1
tv5
Board View
Newbie skockkute , 500 Seed Feb 26, 2017 00:30 Post #354 1
tv5
Board View
Newbie avinashbrainwaredeoghar , 360 Seed Feb 27, 2017 16:36 Post #355 1
I am Samung mobiles from many years and think samsung is the only quality company for electronics items. 
Board View
Newbie ipl2017livescore , 230 Seed Feb 28, 2017 20:21 Post #356 1
I tried watch Ipl 2017 news on Samsung galaxy pro which was available but i like to known weather can also watch Ipl 2017 live score on Samsung android mobile phone along with Ipl 2017 live streaming options in hd.
Board View
Newbie hutstar.in , 240 Seed Feb 28, 2017 20:24 Post #357 1
Samsung android mobile are very helpful to download mobile app for free. Samsung smart phone will also support the option of all the entertainment video such as live cricket streaming of all the international matches.
Board View
Newbie dhavalpatel15014 , 360 Seed Mar 02, 2017 09:19 Post #358 1
Great post. You seem to have a good understanding about it. When I enterd your blog, I felt this. Come on and keep writing your blog will be more attractive.
Board View
Newbie joblatest9 , 230 Seed Mar 02, 2017 11:26 Post #359 1
Using Thnks! https://eadmitcard.in
Board View
Newbie himanshugrewal.com , 240 Seed Mar 03, 2017 16:37 Post #360 1
i love this 3 smartphone

Glaxy j7
Samsung galaxy s8
Samsung galaxy note 7

can anyone please tell me when galaxy s8 launch in india ?
Board View
Developer ankitapoonianew , 1210 Seed Mar 04, 2017 04:19 Post #361 1

i read all the threads of this blog but the real questions are from from customers are trurly answers. Thanks.
Regards: Board result 2017 in India Official 10th Result name wiseSo i glad that samsung start this blog for users.
Board View
Newbie savio_walls , 230 Seed Mar 08, 2017 06:36 Post #362 1
So if you are far from your relatives and friends so do not worry I have an idea for you whether you can enjoy your day with them.
We have got -

holi status for whatsapp
Exam whatsapp Status
cute Status for whatsapp

Board View
Newbie xendsers123 , 230 Seed Mar 08, 2017 10:20 Post #363 1
Happy Good Friday 2017
Bharat Gas
Bharat Gas Booking
IPL Points Table
Board View
Newbie stuartsen1 , 230 Seed Mar 08, 2017 10:46 Post #364 1
All the android games features can be easily played by using Xmodgames App. www.xmod.me/
Board View
Newbie cclscore2015 , 390 Seed Mar 08, 2017 19:56 Post #365 1
I am developing an accessory for the Galaxy S3 and S4 phones.  I would like to get some technical assistance but can't find any reference to support for hardware accessory development. 
 Who do I contact?Get Champions Trophy 2017 Match 
Prediction
I'm using galaxy grand GT-I9082.
This smartphone is having hanging prob and its galary application taking very big storage. I am use 16GB memory card and phone having 4GB intenal memory but galary showing data sige in application manager up to 96GB how is that possible..
Give me support pease.
Board View
Newbie jorge.luquealcala , 250 Seed Mar 10, 2017 08:02 Post #366 1
Hi,

I am partner b2b but, using MyQ&A (http://www.samsungdforum.com/B2B/) we have asked 2 questions some days ago, and we have no response yet. We need the solutions immediately and that service doesn't work correctly.

Thanks in advance
Board View
Newbie bmarketchoudhary , 230 Seed Mar 11, 2017 08:58 Post #367 1
<a href="http://gph-theory.blogspot.com/2017/03/testing_9.html">IPL 2017 match schedule starting from 5 April 2017</a>

Board View
Newbie info , 230 Seed Mar 13, 2017 11:39 Post #368 1
İstanbul'da bulunan kaliteli ve güvenilir özel ambulans firmasıdır. Kaliteli iş yapısına sahipler. Profesyonel kadrosuyla hizmet vermektedirler. Kaliteli ve uygun fiyatlara hizmet almak isterseniz aşağıdaki linkten inceleyebilirsiniz.http://www.cityambulans.com.tr
Board View
Newbie mohamedelshbah , 250 Seed Mar 13, 2017 17:32 Post #369 1

This content has been quoted from info’s thought.

İstanbul’da bulunan kaliteli ve güvenilir özel ambulans firmasıdır. Kaliteli iş yapısına sahipler. Profesyonel kadrosuyla hizmet vermektedirler. Kaliteli ve uygun fiyatlara hizmet almak isterseniz aşağıdaki linkten inceleyebilirsiniz.http://www.cityambulans.com.tr

ya I agerr with you , amzing post you gannd love quotes for him if you want to put smile share this post love quotes with your friends

youa can visite my site here:-  http://www.cutelove-quotes.com/love-quotes-for-him/

Board View
Newbie sandyraj1706 , 230 Seed Mar 13, 2017 18:09 Post #370 1
get SSLC Results 2017 Tamilnadu with marks from tnresults.nic.in
Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Mar 14, 2017 04:42 Post #371 1
shareit for pc Good
Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Mar 14, 2017 05:04 Post #372 1
google allo for pc  

google play store download

nice

Board View
Newbie sdtechloyce , 230 Seed Mar 14, 2017 06:29 Post #373 1

google allo for pc  

nice

hi to all i am new here but using  samsung phone a long time ago. i was facing a problem by downloading apps but found some sites where you can download android apk for free. Here i've found my favorite app tutuapp apk thats amazing.
Board View
Newbie honeyku41 , 1000 Seed Mar 14, 2017 11:40 Post #374 1

Code

news4public.com/whatsapp-facebook-latest-romantic-status-hindi/

news4public.com
Board View
Newbie honeyku41 , 1000 Seed Mar 14, 2017 11:41 Post #375 1
piano-reviews.com/

This content has been quoted from honeyku41’s thought.

Code

news4public.com

Board View
Newbie honeyku41 , 1000 Seed Mar 14, 2017 11:42 Post #376 1
www.proifsccodes.com/

piano-reviews.com/

Code

news4public.com

Board View
Newbie honeyku41 , 1000 Seed Mar 14, 2017 11:43 Post #377 1
toptenty.com/

Code

news4public.com

Board View
Newbie mudhirajrajesh52 , 230 Seed Mar 14, 2017 19:15 Post #378 1

shareit for pc Good

keralaresults.nic.in
Board View
Newbie venkatasivareddy648 , 850 Seed Mar 15, 2017 02:24 Post #379 1

Dream League Soccer dream league soccer kit url dream league soccer logo creator dream league soccer 
logo 512x512 dream league soccer barcelona kit dream league kit url dream league soccer barcelona logo dream...

dream league soccer logo url kerala blasters logo url for dream league soccer dream league soccer kits url

dream league soccer 2016 logo url  dream league soccer logo  dream leagu
Code soccer logos  dream league soccer custom kits

dream league soccer kits kerala blasters dream league soccer 2016 kits url real madrid logo url

dream league soccer kerala blasters logo  kerala blasters logo url  kit for dream league soccer  dream league kit url

Board View
Developer asokindian150 , 7420 Seed Mar 16, 2017 07:21 Post #380 1
play store download apk 

google play store for pc 
Board View
Developer mounaguruss95 , 1930 Seed Mar 16, 2017 07:28 Post #381 1

play store download apk 

mehndi designs images latest mehndi designs easy mehndi designs
google play store for pc 

Board View
Developer mounaguruss95 , 1930 Seed Mar 16, 2017 07:29 Post #382 1

play store download apk 

mehndidesignsimages.org/
google play store for pc 

Board View
Developer mounaguruss95 , 1930 Seed Mar 16, 2017 07:32 Post #383 1

Good advanced ip scanner 

Knock Knock Jokes 
Board View
Developer mounaguruss95 , 1930 Seed Mar 16, 2017 07:41 Post #384 1

This content has been quoted from mounaguruss95’s thought.

Good advanced ip scanner 

Knock Knock Jokes 

Rangoli designs images 
Board View
Developer mounaguruss95 , 1930 Seed Mar 16, 2017 07:46 Post #385 1

Good advanced ip scanner 

Knock Knock Jokes 

Rangoli designs images 

tell me a jokes
Board View
Developer mounaguruss95 , 1930 Seed Mar 16, 2017 07:48 Post #386 1

Good advanced ip scanner 

Knock Knock Jokes 

Rangoli designs images 

tell me a jokes

update all apps
Board View
Developer mounaguruss95 , 1930 Seed Mar 17, 2017 05:55 Post #387 1
iphone background wallpapers hd

iphone wallpapers

cool iphone wallpapers
Board View
Developer mounaguruss95 , 1930 Seed Mar 17, 2017 06:00 Post #388 1

iphone wallpapers

cool iphone wallpapers

free mp3 music downloaders

free mp3 music downloaders for android
Board View
Developer mounaguruss95 , 1930 Seed Mar 17, 2017 06:15 Post #389 1

iphone wallpapers

cool iphone wallpapers

ftpclientserversites

ftp clent

FTP commands

Board View
Developer mounaguruss95 , 1930 Seed Mar 17, 2017 06:43 Post #390 1

iphone wallpapers

cool iphone wallpapers

ftpclientserversites

ftp clent

FTP commands

klite codec pack dull

klite mega codec pack
Board View
Developer mounaguruss95 , 1930 Seed Mar 17, 2017 06:49 Post #391 1

iphone wallpapers

cool iphone wallpapers

ftpclientserversites

ftp clent

FTP commands

klite codec pack dull

klite mega codec pack

video player download

mobile number tracker 

Board View
Developer mounaguruss95 , 1930 Seed Mar 17, 2017 06:58 Post #392 1
Moto G Phones

screen recorder software

screen recorder for windows 

screen recorder for mac
Board View
Developer mounaguruss95 , 1930 Seed Mar 17, 2017 07:07 Post #393 1
funny facts quotes

Funny facts

Error code list

tor browser download

tor browser download for mac

tor browser download for linux
Board View
Developer mounaguruss95 , 1930 Seed Mar 17, 2017 07:18 Post #394 1
Best insurances companies

words starting with
Board View
Newbie istatus22 , 350 Seed Mar 19, 2017 07:26 Post #395 1
I am new here. Its great to learn new things about Samasung products. 
Board View
Newbie istatus22 , 350 Seed Mar 19, 2017 08:09 Post #396 1
Latest - Hindi Shayari 
              2 line shayari

Romantic Shayari
              Sad Shayari
Board View
Expert Developer stevenbarlowtx , 16560 Seed Mar 19, 2017 19:28 Post #397 1
So this is where people post nonsense just to increase their seed count, and no one cares? Really...
Board View
Expert Developer stevenbarlowtx , 16560 Seed Mar 19, 2017 19:29 Post #398 1

This content has been quoted from stevenbarlowtx’s thought.

So this is where people post nonsense just to increase their seed count, and no one cares? Really...

STOP doing this buddy....
Board View
Newbie taani , 560 Seed Mar 19, 2017 19:49 Post #399 2
Yes that, I think there must be a dislike button to mark negative answer about ball by ball and cricscores. I saw some garbage questions and post that is just for increase seeds. So their must be a dislike or negative marker button on every post or question. It will help to filter improper and irrelevent posts.
Board View
Newbie swapkhar1988 , 570 Seed Mar 21, 2017 06:26 Post #400 1

This content has been quoted from taani’s thought.

Yes that, I think there must be a dislike button to mark negative answer about ball by ball and cricscores. I saw some garbage questions and post that is just for increase seeds. So their must be a dislike or negative marker button on every post or question. It will help to filter improper and irrelevent posts.

Board View
Newbie swapkhar1988 , 570 Seed Mar 21, 2017 06:27 Post #401 1

All the Samsung team are Awesome They always help if we can ask any query from that They replay soon.I always prefer samsung phones because i like samsung phones from  childhood..Shareit for pc  and  Whatsapp status also working goodin samsung phone.Thanks for samsung team for always helping us god bless u.
Board View
Expert Developer stevenbarlowtx , 16560 Seed Mar 22, 2017 20:02 Post #402 1

This content has been quoted from swapkhar1988’s thought.

All the Samsung team are Awesome They always help if we can ask any query from that They replay soon.I always prefer samsung phones because i like samsung phones from  childhood..Shareit for pc  and  Whatsapp status also working goodin samsung phone.Thanks for samsung team for always helping us god bless u.

Good Post
Board View
Expert Developer stevenbarlowtx , 16560 Seed Mar 22, 2017 20:02 Post #403 1

Good Post
Board View
Expert Developer stevenbarlowtx , 16560 Seed Mar 22, 2017 20:03 Post #404 1

Good Post
Board View
Expert Developer stevenbarlowtx , 16560 Seed Mar 22, 2017 20:02 Post #405 1

Good Post
Board View
Expert Developer stevenbarlowtx , 16560 Seed Mar 22, 2017 20:03 Post #406 1

Good Post
Board View
Expert Developer stevenbarlowtx , 16560 Seed Mar 22, 2017 20:05 Post #407 1

This content has been quoted from stevenbarlowtx’s thought.

Good Post

Sorry about repeats, dont' know why it did that...
Board View
Newbie xenderforpcc , 580 Seed Mar 23, 2017 02:19 Post #408 1

samsung was the famous company in developing the smartphones i love samsung products,i would like to shareit for pc for this website.
Board View
Newbie xenderforpcc , 580 Seed Mar 23, 2017 02:22 Post #409 1

Best insurances companies

words starting with

thank you so much amazing website shareit download
Board View
Newbie xenderforpcc , 580 Seed Mar 23, 2017 02:27 Post #410 1

samsung was the best company thank you imo for pc

guide for engineer,love quotes
Board View
Newbie wehatetrump420 , 230 Seed Mar 23, 2017 10:45 Post #411 1
Hello Guys, I am John, Owner of this website. Here we have best and popular OGYoutube Apk Download from our website.

Click here and get :-  OGYoutube Apk Download
Board View