Subscription preference

Notification emails are sent to your Samsung account email address.

* Email : anonymous@samsung.com

Close

Gear 360 (2017) - Can the 360° live video be streamed to PC using SDK

Forums View
Started by Newbie ravikiranbhat243 , 370 Seed Dec 23, 2017 20:55 Replies : 2 View : 581 Likes : 0
The SDK of the samsung gear 360 (2017) R210 offers an SDK for developers. Can this SDK be used to stream the live video from the camera to a PC instead of youtube or facebook.  There is a LiveBroadcastSampleApp as part of the sdk but I am not sure how to get this working. I was able to build and deploy the app on to a Samsung Galaxy edge s6 sartphone but the sdk fails to connect to the camera. 
Board View
Samsung Developer iqbal.sublime , 35020 Seed Dec 27, 2017 05:16 Post #1 0
As far i know, it is possible to stream live video to youtube and facebook from Gear360. I am not sure about SDK for PC. So, you can watch video from your PC using facebook or youtube 

Board View
Newbie michael , 220 Seed Jan 30, 2018 18:07 Post #2 0

This content has been quoted from ravikiranbhat243’s thought.

The SDK of the samsung gear 360 (2017) R210 offers an SDK for developers. Can this SDK be used to stream the live video from the camera to a PC instead of youtube or facebook.  There is a LiveBroadcastSampleApp as part of the sdk but I am not sure how to get this working. I was able to build and deploy the app on to a Samsung Galaxy edge s6 sartphone but the sdk fails to connect to the camera. 

+ 1 here.