Subscription preference

Notification emails are sent to your Samsung account email address.

* Email :

ERROR wo:wo:-9012

Forums View
Started by Newbie ets100kd , 600 Seed Mar 07, 2018 10:14 Replies : 4 View : 133 Likes : 0
Good morning, Samsung refused me a quadrant because it does not install and the error WO: WO: -9012 appears
Can you tell me what I'm wrong and what should I correct?
Thank you
Board View
Samsung Developer shihabyasin , 45960 Seed Mar 08, 2018 04:51 Post #1 0

Please provide more information about your problem with some log or images and give some ideas on
your watch face design.

Board View
Newbie ets100kd , 600 Seed Mar 08, 2018 07:08 Post #2 0
This is the file that Samsung sent me
File Attachments
Board View
Samsung Developer drazen , 39470 Seed Mar 08, 2018 17:58 Post #3 0
Something is messed up in your build. How experienced developer are you? Have you been toying with IAP / Weather API / frequency or some similar advanced features? It's possible that it's something along those lines causing the issue.
Board View
Developer malcolmpe , 4310 Seed Mar 09, 2018 00:57 Post #4 0

This content has been quoted from drazen’s thought.

Something is messed up in your build. How experienced developer are you? Have you been toying with IAP / Weather API / frequency or some similar advanced features? It’s possible that it’s something along those lines causing the issue.

I dont think it is your fault at all one of my friend/ customer tried to install my latest watch face and got  the same error, I would send it again for validation and hopefully it will go through. If it works in testing on your watch it should on any body elses.