Subscription preference

Notification emails are sent to your Samsung account email address.

* Email : anonymous@samsung.com

Close

1.5.1 Beta Buttons do not save

Forums View
Started by Newbie quantimphysics1 , 160 Seed Dec 26, 2017 08:31 Replies : 5 View : 168 Likes : 0
Just downloaded the Beta and whenever I save and build my projects with buttons, they do not save. Once I open another project and return to the one I was working on, the digital clocks are no longer buttons, just clocks. Anyone else having this problem?

Board View
Samsung Developer drazen , 34740 Seed Dec 27, 2017 02:01 Post #1 0
You should not be making the clocks into buttons. Put a transparent bitmap over the area you want to react to a tap and turn that into a button!
Board View
Samsung Developer s.arefin , 30910 Seed Dec 27, 2017 11:14 Post #2 0
Hi,
I have designed a simple watchface where Digital clock works as button and I can open app through tap action. It also works on device too. 
but somehow it not saved in project. everytime it resets. 

thanks.
Board View
r.liechty , Dec 27, 2017 16:06 Post #3 0

This content has been quoted from quantimphysics1’s thought.

Just downloaded the Beta and whenever I save and build my projects with buttons, they do not save. Once I open another project and return to the one I was working on, the digital clocks are no longer buttons, just clocks. Anyone else having this problem?

I'll report this as bug to the developer team

Ron
Board View
Samsung Developer drazen , 34740 Seed Dec 27, 2017 16:27 Post #4 0

This content has been quoted from s.arefin’s thought.

Hi,
I have designed a simple watchface where Digital clock works as button and I can open app through tap action. It also works on device too. 
but somehow it not saved in project. everytime it resets. 

thanks.

You *can* do this, but as I said earlier, it's much safer to use transparent images. Also, it's better for users, since the button can be larger than the actual clock, and thus easier to tap. 
Board View
r.liechty , Jan 02, 2018 18:21 Post #5 0

This content has been quoted from quantimphysics1’s thought.

I checked with the developer team and this is fixed in the next version. I do not have a release date for that update yet.

Thanks for reporting

Ron