General Board

• Recommend useful replies to give out SEEDs and raise your level as well.
  • You can select the most useful reply as the Best Answer for your thread.
  • Share topics you want to discuss on Facebook or Twitter and earn SEEDs!
  • Share your knowledge by posting in threads that interest you.
Subscription preference

Notification emails are sent to your Samsung account email address.

* Email : anonymous@samsung.com

Close

GALAXY GEAR CALCULATOR APP

Forums View
Started by Newbie clayton , 0 Seed Oct 29, 2013 14:21 Posts : 3 View : 10115 Likes : 0
Is anyone developing a calculator app for the Galaxy Gear? I boutht my first Casio Databank watch about 30 years go and it was in many ways more functional then my Gear seems to be in the early going...
Tags

GalaxyGearCalculatorNote3

Board View
Developer willtemple , 1030 Seed Nov 01, 2013 18:33 Post #1 0
Yes, I am developing a calculator app for the gear. It uses the FlickKey keyboard concept - six keys that can be flicked in eight directions. The advantge is that the app will be a scientific calculator on one screen. It works well even on such a small screen. Go to www.flickkey.com and send a message to the support email address if you would like to try a beta.
Board View
Newbie diana.mills , 210 Seed Dec 08, 2013 03:28 Post #2 0
Looking forward to your calculator for the Samsung Galaxy Gear! 

This content has been quoted from willtemple’s thought.

Yes, I am developing a calculator app for the gear. It uses the FlickKey keyboard concept - six keys that can be flicked in eight directions. The advantge is that the app will be a scientific calculator on one screen. It works well even on such a small screen. Go to www.flickkey.com and send a message to the support email address if you would like to try a beta.

Board View
Newbie jason.sowder , 210 Seed Dec 30, 2013 05:42 Post #3 0
I would be very interested in your calculator app, seems this should be an app previously developed but has not. Please let me know when you have finished. I would like to use it.