Subscription preference

Notification emails are sent to your Samsung account email address.

* Email : anonymous@samsung.com

Close

GWD Freezing

Forums View
Started by Newbie jeffkrol , 780 Seed Dec 05, 2017 22:24 Replies : 1 View : 428 Likes : 0
I had to build a new face on 1.5 after the Tizen 3.0 gear upgrade. I keep building the face and when i go to save the application freezes on my computer. Windows saysbit is waiting for my response but nothing happens and i can do anything in the app. How do i save the watch without it freezing?

Ron,

i am working on a windows 7 pro laptop
Board View
r.liechty , Dec 06, 2017 01:17 Post #1 0

This content has been quoted from jeffkrol’s thought.

I had to build a new face on 1.5 after the Tizen 3.0 gear upgrade. I keep building the face and when i go to save the application freezes on my computer. Windows saysbit is waiting for my response but nothing happens and i can do anything in the app. How do i save the watch without it freezing?

Ron,

i am working on a windows 7 pro laptop

There are several others with Windows 7 having this same issue.  It is the pop up dialog not showing that is the problem. I was told this was a standard Java call so it should work. Hit ESC and it should then continue.  The developer team is aware of this issue but unable to duplicate it.  I'll post if there is any news on the issue.

Try various compatibility settings too.  

Ron