Subscription preference

Notification emails are sent to your Samsung account email address.

* Email : anonymous@samsung.com

Close

IMPOSSIBLE test on my Gear S3

Forums View
Started by Developer ph.cazaux.moutou , 8720 Seed Dec 14, 2017 08:11 Replies : 2 View : 501 Likes : 0
Hello

After I managed to run GWD on my mac, I imported my project that works PERFECTLY on windows

The one I want to test my project on my watch, he refuses, with a message: OPR TOO HIGH

Why and where and how to regulate this?

Merci
File Attachments
Board View
Samsung Developer drazen , 45470 Seed Dec 14, 2017 11:42 Post #1 0
OPR means that your Always-on-display screens, or AOD as they're known, have too high on-pixel-ratio. 

AOD screens are low power screens meant to be shown always on the watch if the user has enabled AOD function on their smartwatch. 

There are 2 versions of AOD screens - one is lowbit (for S2) and one is high bit (for S3 and Sport). You can access them in GWD, top right corner (little circle that is half empty, half full). Then use the RUN or Preview window, to see how high your OPR is. 

I'm guessing you went to generate your watchface, GWD gave you a warning that AOD screens have not been made and you just clicked "OK" - that generates AOD screens automatically, which usually results in too high OPR because GWD basically tries to copy the Active screen into the AOD screens. 

Keep in mind that AOD is very limited in terms of functionality (no seconds are displayed, digital or watch hand, no animation and they cannot be tapped for shortcuts).

Board View
Developer ph.cazaux.moutou , 8720 Seed Dec 14, 2017 11:48 Post #2 0
Merci