Subscription preference

Notification emails are sent to your Samsung account email address.

* Email : anonymous@samsung.com

Close

Is there a way to manually change the time in the digital clock?

Forums View
Started by Newbie aboumahra92 , 310 Seed Jan 02, 2018 03:38 Replies : 4 View : 175 Likes : 0
I am not sure how to ask this exactly. 

I am trying to have the clock show the following for example: mm - 1 .

The reason for this is I am putting the digital clock in the center, and want to have the previous minute to the left of the clock, with the previous minute showing. 

For the hours, I did it manually by creating text with each hour and having them show when the time condition is met. This task would be extremely long to do with the minutes as there are 60 as opposed to the hours. 

Thanks!

File Attachments
Tags

time

Board View
Expert Developer petruuccios , 29100 Seed Jan 02, 2018 07:07 Post #1 0
GWD does not support math operations yet, even if it would save plenty tedious tasks.
Maybe you could split the text fields in two loops 0-5 and 0-9.
Board View
Samsung Developer s.arefin , 30470 Seed Jan 02, 2018 08:23 Post #2 0
Hi, 
so far what I have seen in GWD, it is simple design tool, no math operation and other programming task is not possible. 
all you have to do it manually as per your design concept. 

Board View
Samsung Developer drazen , 34490 Seed Jan 02, 2018 10:52 Post #3 0
Just to relate to what others have already said, keep in mind that having a large number of conditional elements in one watchface can cause operational problems. A while ago someone was trying to do something similar with conditional elements based on seconds and it didn't work, GWD simply got bogged down with that many lines. 

I don't think conditions were ever intended to be used in such a way. 

Board View
Newbie aboumahra92 , 310 Seed Jan 02, 2018 20:38 Post #4 0

This content has been quoted from petruuccios’s thought.

GWD does not support math operations yet, even if it would save plenty tedious tasks.
Maybe you could split the text fields in two loops 0-5 and 0-9.

It would! Thanks for your help, looping worked. The only thing is that when the time changes, the looped minutes change a second afterwards so it's not as smooth as I would have hoped but I guess it's the only option available right now with GWD.