Subscription preference

Notification emails are sent to your Samsung account email address.

* Email : anonymous@samsung.com

Close

Opinion on the watchface review process

Forums View
Started by Samsung Developer drazen , 34610 Seed Dec 13, 2017 10:15 Replies : 2 View : 325 Likes : 0
I've had this happen a few times before, but today I really got mad over the idiotic watchface review process.

Why isn't the watchface checked completely for potential problems and errors before being rejected, so that developer can fix all mistakes at once??? And why does the watchface that has already gone through 90% or review process than needs to be checked completely again. And again. And again.

For example, I'm now on my 3rd attempt to upload a watchface. Never had this much trouble with any of my watchfaces... But what's driving me crazy is that every time they seem to find a new problem - why couldn't I be told on the first rejection what all the problems are, rather than fixing one, then uploading, watiging 4 days, then rejected, then fix another problem, then upload, wait another 4 days, rejected again over an error that has been inside from the FIRST upload.

This makes no sense.

Not to mention that the last time I was rejected it was over a feature that does not exist, isn't stated anywhere in the documenation and is not included in the watchface.

For some reason, the reviewer concluded that a ">" shaped element in the design should be some sort of a button. I have no idea why. It's not a button. It's just decoration...

Anways, long post, but I'm going mad over this.

Tags

review

Board View
r.liechty , Dec 13, 2017 16:16 Post #1 0
While I don't think it is the task of the reviewer to debug someone's watchface for them. In my opinion much of your opinions sound like legitimate gripes, 

I don't have any contacts but the samsung developer program may be able to reach out to the seller team to give them your feedback.

Ron

Board View
Newbie abs.abd , 230 Seed Jan 14, 2018 17:55 Post #2 0

This content has been quoted from r.liechty’s thought.

While I don’t think it is the task of the reviewer to debug someone’s watchface for them. In my opinion much of your opinions sound like legitimate gripes, 

I don’t have any contacts but the samsung developer program may be able to reach out to the seller team to give them your feedback.

Ron

Ron or someone plz could you explain the validation process with time line, i mean from the first upload till publication?