Subscription preference

Notification emails are sent to your Samsung account email address.

* Email : anonymous@samsung.com

Close

S Health stopped working GS4

Forums View
Started by Newbie luk3bartl3tt , 0 Seed Oct 22, 2013 21:01 Replies : 2 View : 8058 Likes : 0
After using my GS4 since July and using S Health almost every day.  I encountered some frustrating adware and so performed a simple factory reset on the handset.  

Upon reinstallation of firmware/updates I have discovered S health will no longer work, nor exercise mate, food tracker or step counter.

I have tried running the app from widgets etc, I have tried uninstalling updates to run stock version. None work.  This is a problem.  When I try to run it i receive the error message "Unfortunately, S Health has stopped"

I have power cycled the handset (turned it off and on) as well as read many forums online regarding folks with the same problem.  This seems like a software error rather than hardware however I am no Doctor of engineering so I turn to you for help.

Most folks are advised to return the handset to the manufacturer.  Is this the only solution Samsung offers for their 'flagship' device?
Tags

SHealthstoppedworking-GS4

Board View
Newbie tungnd2002 , 220 Seed Dec 05, 2013 03:11 Post #1 0
I thing you should bring your phone to Samsung service center to take maintenance. S4 use acceleration sensor and pressure sensor to recognize status of up/down step.
May be your device had some problem with hardware (may be about above sensor), so when run S Health app, these sensor cant work, so S Health has stopped.

This content has been quoted from luk3bartl3tt’s thought.

After using my GS4 since July and using S Health almost every day.  I encountered some frustrating adware and so performed a simple factory reset on the handset.  

Upon reinstallation of firmware/updates I have discovered S health will no longer work, nor exercise mate, food tracker or step counter.

I have tried running the app from widgets etc, I have tried uninstalling updates to run stock version. None work.  This is a problem.  When I try to run it i receive the error message "Unfortunately, S Health has stopped"

I have power cycled the handset (turned it off and on) as well as read many forums online regarding folks with the same problem.  This seems like a software error rather than hardware however I am no Doctor of engineering so I turn to you for help.

Most folks are advised to return the handset to the manufacturer.  Is this the only solution Samsung offers for their ’flagship’ device?

Board View
Samsung Developer timr_2017 , 58820 Seed Aug 17, 2017 23:26 Post #2 0
Your sharing is really helpful, please check BestAndroidRecovery.com  as well, the Best Android Data Recovery Review provides more options.