Subscription preference

Notification emails are sent to your Samsung account email address.

* Email :

Sales counter missing a day

Forums View
Started by Developer hennet.nailo , 4320 Seed Mar 02, 2018 10:48 Replies : 2 View : 138 Likes : 1
Hi guys,
it's only me or Seller office sales counter missed an income on day 26th Feb? If i see the monthly revenue (Feb), it misses that day so my income is lower. It's like there's a gap beetwen 25th and 27th. In fact i noticed that ''this month'' sales section was stuck freeze for too long and skipped directly on 27th day. I suggest to check your total income guys and be sure you won't miss anything. 
hennet.nailo choose r.liechty ’s reply as the Best Answer. r.liechty earned +250 SEED. Mar 02, 2018 21:46

selleroffice , sales

Board View
r.liechty , Mar 02, 2018 15:12 Post #1 1
There was only 28 days not 30/31 is that why yourr sales were lower?  But if others see a problem let us know and I'll report it to the sellers store.

Board View
Developer hennet.nailo , 4320 Seed Mar 02, 2018 21:47 Post #2 0

This content has been quoted from r.liechty’s thought.

There was only 28 days not 30/31 is that why yourr sales were lower?  But if others see a problem let us know and I’ll report it to the sellers store.

Nevermind i was confused  by ''this month sales'' counter which sometimes is not synced properly with the current day >:(