Subscription preference

Notification emails are sent to your Samsung account email address.

* Email : anonymous@samsung.com

Close

watch works perfectly in GWD, but does not work on watch...

Forums View
Started by Newbie roger.c.ng , 160 Seed Dec 13, 2017 01:33 Replies : 4 View : 575 Likes : 0
Wondering if anybody is running into this issue.  A face that I drafted up works perfectly fine within the GWD environment, but once I push it to my Gear S3, absolutely nothing works.  

Thanks in advance.
Board View
Samsung Developer s.arefin , 36250 Seed Dec 13, 2017 06:02 Post #1 0
hi, 
can you share little bit more like your GWD version, Gear S3 platform version. etc. 
I didn't find any issue in my environment. 
Board View
Samsung Developer drazen , 45490 Seed Dec 13, 2017 10:04 Post #2 0
What version of GWD are you using and what exactly doesn't work? Nothing as in absolutely nothing? Did you try and make a simple watchface - just a digital clock and upload it to the watch? Does that work?
Board View
Newbie cdownie1967 , 290 Seed Dec 15, 2017 17:47 Post #3 0
Hi,

I had a similar issue and found the issue was related to a image file saved as .psd rather than a .png. With Photoshop you can accidently save a .psd with the .png file extension. The image worked fine in the designer, but crashed the watchface on the gear. You may be able to check your image files format by right clicking them and viewing the properties to find the one causing the issue.

Thanks,
CMD
Board View
Newbie ngvhoang96 , 380 Seed Jan 18, 2018 02:30 Post #4 0

This content has been quoted from roger.c.ng’s thought.

Wondering if anybody is running into this issue.  A face that I drafted up works perfectly fine within the GWD environment, but once I push it to my Gear S3, absolutely nothing works.  

Thanks in advance.

try to decrease the image size and components as much as possibile. worked for me