This page includes the "Pre-Test" feature of the App submission.
You can perform a pre-test before the actual certification step using a tool provided by Samsung. Samsung supports sellers in detecting critical defects before submitting the app through the pre-test.
Refer to the test results displayed at the bottom of the page after uploading the app file in this step.
The items tested in the Pre-test step are shown in the table below. By uploading the app in the Pre-test step, sellers can immediately find out if their app passed or failed. The errors are shown according to the checklist.
The following cases are treated as Failure on Pre-Test process before app packaging is submitted.
|*.wgt||- If the file name is longer than 100byte.
- If the file name contain special characters except “_” in the file name.
- If using unsupported file format.
- If the file cannot be unzipped.
|- If config.xml or manifest.xml file does not exist.
- If there is no information of App Version, Tizen ID, API Version and features.
- If App Version Format (255.255.65535) is wrong.
- If the number of version is lower or equal to the previous launched version.
- If another App has the same Tizen ID.
- If Tizen ID is different from the previous version.
- If API Version format(x,y) is invalid.
- If App Title is not same with app title for default language in metadata.
- If the Screen Size is not specified.
- If using Hosted-Web App tag without authorization.
- If using privilege tag without authorization.
- If using disallowed API tag.
- If there is no endpoint URL information about value of the Accelerator.
- If app’s required version is less than 2.4 when submitting on 15TV model groups.
- If using ticker tag except specific apps.
|author-signature.xml||- If author-signature.xml file does not exist.
- If author information is different from the previous version, etc.
- If auth Modulus value is different.
- If auth exponent value is different.
|signature1.xml||- If signature1.xml file does not exist.|