This page contains Checklist for 2016 model apps.
As 2016 model groups are open, there are a few of updated check item in Pre-Test.
So, after determining config.xml or manifest.xml file, the following cases treated as Fail in Pre- test.
The following cases treated as Fail in Pre- test proceed before app packaging is submitted.
① After determining .wgt file.
• If the file name is longer than 100byte.
• If the file name contain special characters except “_” in the file name.
• If using unsupported file format.
• If the file cannot be unzipped.
② After determining config.xml or manifest.xml file.
• If config.xml or manifest.xml file does not exist.
• If there is no information of App Version, Tizen ID, API Version and features.
• If App Version Format (255.255.65535) is wrong.
• If the number of version is lower or equal to the previous launched version.
• If another App has the same Tizen ID.
• If Tizen ID is different from the previous version.
• If API Version format(x,y) is invalid.
• If App Title is not same with app title for default language in metadata.
• If the Screen Size is not specified.
• If using Hosted-Web App tag without authorization.
• If using privilege tag without authorization.
• If using disallowed API tag.
• If there is no endpoint URL information about value of the Accelerator.
③ After determining author-signature.xml file.
• If author-signature.xml file does not exist.
• If author information is different from the previous version, etc.
• If auth Modulus value is different.
• If auth exponent value is different.
④ After determining signature1.xml
• If signature1.xml file does not exist.