Subscription preference

Notification emails are sent to your Samsung account email address.

* Email : anonymous@samsung.com

Close

ERROR wo:wo:-9012

Forums View
Started by Newbie ets100kd , 600 Seed Mar 07, 2018 10:14 Replies : 7 View : 500 Likes : 0
Good morning, Samsung refused me a quadrant because it does not install and the error WO: WO: -9012 appears
Can you tell me what I'm wrong and what should I correct?
Thank you
Board View
Samsung Developer shihabyasin , 48910 Seed Mar 08, 2018 04:51 Post #1 0
Hi,

Please provide more information about your problem with some log or images and give some ideas on
your watch face design.

Thanks
Board View
Newbie ets100kd , 600 Seed Mar 08, 2018 07:08 Post #2 0
This is the file that Samsung sent me
File Attachments
Board View
Samsung Developer drazen , 49420 Seed Mar 08, 2018 17:58 Post #3 0
Something is messed up in your build. How experienced developer are you? Have you been toying with IAP / Weather API / frequency or some similar advanced features? It's possible that it's something along those lines causing the issue.
Board View
Expert Developer malcolmpe , 16720 Seed Mar 09, 2018 00:57 Post #4 0

This content has been quoted from drazen’s thought.

Something is messed up in your build. How experienced developer are you? Have you been toying with IAP / Weather API / frequency or some similar advanced features? It’s possible that it’s something along those lines causing the issue.

I dont think it is your fault at all one of my friend/ customer tried to install my latest watch face and got  the same error, I would send it again for validation and hopefully it will go through. If it works in testing on your watch it should on any body elses. 
Board View
Developer w.beny33 , 1520 Seed Mar 23, 2018 12:07 Post #5 0
Hello, please what was the solution? I have the same problem today. Watchface was returned to me. Watchface works well in my Gear S3. (installed from GWD to GearS3).
Thanks

<Defect>
Unable to install the application after download 
Error pop-up: Installation failed. Try later.(WO:WO:9012)

Board View
r.liechty , Mar 23, 2018 17:07 Post #6 0

This content has been quoted from w.beny33’s thought.

Hello, please what was the solution? I have the same problem today. Watchface was returned to me. Watchface works well in my Gear S3. (installed from GWD to GearS3).
Thanks

<Defect>

This may be a tester error resubmit your watch face again.  I don't have any offiicial word but my searches say that resetting the Watch resolves it.  If it passes the next time let me know we have some contacts and can suggest some things.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program
Board View
Developer w.beny33 , 1520 Seed Mar 26, 2018 11:12 Post #7 0

This content has been quoted from r.liechty’s thought.

This content has been quoted from w.beny33’s thought.

Thanks

<Defect>

This may be a tester error resubmit your watch face again.  I don’t have any offiicial word but my searches say that resetting the Watch resolves it.  If it passes the next time let me know we have some contacts and can suggest some things.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

Hello,
thank you very much for your advice. Watchface I sent repeatedly for approval. Secondly, the watchface was seamlessly approved and placed in the store.