PLEASE NOTE: The Samsung Developer Community forums are being replaced by a newer forum site based on the popular Discourse platform. The new Discourse forums are available today at forum.developer.samsung.com and are monitored by the same Samsung support team that is here on Community. You will need to use your Samsung account to log into the new forums.

In the next few weeks, we will update the Community site to no longer accept new discussion topics. Several weeks later, no new replies will be allowed on Community. We will keep the Community forums available for some time, but eventually this site will no longer be available. We suggest that you save any information from this site that you find valuable.

Thank you for your support of the Samsung Developer Community. We're looking forward to seeing you at the new Discourse forums.

Subscription preference

Notification emails are sent to your Samsung account email address.

* Email : anonymous@samsung.com

Close

Câmera error flash

Forums View
Started by Newbie tiag6610 , 500 Seed Nov 07, 2018 13:28 Replies : 5 View : 26780 Likes : 0
Error setTouch Camera Manager
camera "1" does have a flash unit

Board View
Samsung Developer Iqbal , 57320 Seed Nov 09, 2018 11:09 Post #1 0
please give more details ....like api you are using, phone model, project api etc.....
Board View
Newbie tiag6610 , 500 Seed Nov 09, 2018 13:43 Post #2 0
Code:
mSCamera.getSCameraManager().setTorchMode("1", true); f (SAMSUNG SDK)

or

mCameraManager.setTorchMode("1", false);(ANDROID SDK)

Phone J5 Pro, J7 and J8. 
Android 8.0(API 26) or 8.1(API 27)
Board View
Newbie tiag6610 , 500 Seed Nov 12, 2018 11:38 Post #3 0
What details do you want?, since I have already posted the error and the code.

I realized the error and setTouch, I want to know the reason, if you have the answer tell me the details you need.
Board View
Samsung Developer Iqbal , 57320 Seed Nov 22, 2018 05:39 Post #4 0

This content has been quoted from tiag6610’s thought.

What details do you want?, since I have already posted the error and the code.

I realized the error and setTouch, I want to know the reason, if you have the answer tell me the details you need.

But reality is, without seeing the detail code and error, it is difficult to identify the actual reason.....
Board View
Newbie doda6559 , 210 Seed Dec 27, 2018 05:45 Post #5 0

We face the same issue when user upgrade Android to Oreo.
The front flash not available for 3rd party app. But default camera work fine,

Can some one check this issue ?