Subscription preference

Notification emails are sent to your Samsung account email address.

* Email : anonymous@samsung.com

Close

AOD has disappeared after reopening the gwd file

Forums View
Started by Newbie Teachertom , 180 Seed May 20, 2019 05:10 Replies : 2 View : 232 Likes : 0
Hello Everybody,

I've worked on a nice AOD face for my recent watchface, finished, saved and uploaded it to my watch (where it is still runnig)... but after reopening the programm to work on, everything had simply disappeared and was deleted. I'm very upset!

I had even made a copy under a different file name because it had already happened before and there it has been deleted as well.

Is there a bug in the programm or was I doing something wrong?
It no fun like this!

Can anybody help, please?

Tags

AOD

Board View
Developer koruri , 6920 Seed May 20, 2019 07:33 Post #1 0
It has never happened to me, you should open an incident to support.
Board View
r.liechty_SDP , May 20, 2019 15:09 Post #2 0

This content has been quoted from Teachertom’s thought.

Hello Everybody,

I’ve worked on a nice AOD face for my recent watchface, finished, saved and uploaded it to my watch (where it is still runnig)... but after reopening the programm to work on, everything had simply disappeared and was deleted. I’m very upset!

I had even made a copy under a different file name because it had already happened before and there it has been deleted as well.

Is there a bug in the programm or was I doing something wrong?
It no fun like this!

Can anybody help, please?

What I suspect happened is tht you have somehow deselected the Always  On Display in your Project menu before you built it.  Normally a warning will pop up telling you that it will over write any AoD you've built.  But if you selected not to show this previously in another project it will not have shown in any other projects. 

If that isn't the case, are you running GWD 1.7 and is this an older project that was updated?

Ron
Samsung Developer Program