Subscription preference

Notification emails are sent to your Samsung account email address.

* Email : anonymous@samsung.com

Close

How to record Gear S3 screen to get a video?

Forums View
Started by Developer ivasyshyn.serzh , 4310 Seed Feb 21, 2018 13:34 Replies : 4 View : 601 Likes : 0
Hi, everyone. I'm struggling to find out how to either record or capture Gear S3 screen to get a video.
Who knows how it's possible. Thanks!

Board View
Samsung Developer petruuccios , 41700 Seed Feb 21, 2018 22:28 Post #1 0
Hi, I used phone camera last time. It wasnt perfect, but enough to show what I wanted to point out.
Board View
Samsung Developer stevenbarlowtx , 59310 Seed Feb 22, 2018 17:35 Post #2 0
There are lots of video screen grab software programs out there (free too), so you can grab the portion of the screen when you are RUNning your project in GWD and capture it as a video. 
Board View
Developer ivasyshyn.serzh , 4310 Seed Feb 22, 2018 20:40 Post #3 0

This content has been quoted from stevenbarlowtx’s thought.

There are lots of video screen grab software programs out there (free too), so you can grab the portion of the screen when you are RUNning your project in GWD and capture it as a video. 

I have no problems with video screen grabbing when it shows on PC. I'm talking about a tool which allows to grab it from a Gear S3 and to transfer either the signal or a video file to PC.
I'm working with Tizen Studio and some stuff its emulator can't reproduce. Only Gear S3 watch can, so I need to find out the solution how to take a video from the watch.
Board View
Samsung Developer bugajny.andrzej , 34430 Seed Feb 24, 2018 09:28 Post #4 0

This content has been quoted from ivasyshyn.serzh’s thought.

This content has been quoted from stevenbarlowtx’s thought.

I have no problems with video screen grabbing when it shows on PC. I’m talking about a tool which allows to grab it from a Gear S3 and to transfer either the signal or a video file to PC.
I’m working with Tizen Studio and some stuff its emulator can’t reproduce. Only Gear S3 watch can, so I need to find out the solution how to take a video from the watch.

Samsung describes it very well here: www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00046105/
It works great on my Gear S3 Frontier.