Subscription preference

Notification emails are sent to your Samsung account email address.

* Email : anonymous@samsung.com

Close

Low-bit color AOM not saving

Forums View
Started by Developer scottjbenes , 6250 Seed Mar 08, 2018 21:59 Replies : 4 View : 522 Likes : 0
I've experienced this with several faces I've designed and I don't know if it's an anomoly of GWD, or the file itself.  When I finish my face design and include a High color and low color AOM and save it, the low color appears to not save.  In other words, if I close the design and open it again at some point, the low color AOM reverts to the original colors before I modified them to be under the 15% threshold.  This is really annoying and I'm never sure if GWD shows it to me this way even though the file is actually saved, or if the actual file never saves the low color AOM.  I don't have an S2 to try it out on, so I don't know if the actual compiled file has been saved or not.
File Attachments
Board View
Developer info , 6630 Seed Mar 09, 2018 13:35 Post #1 0
better redesign them in the Color you want to have to avoid this Problem. same here.
Board View
Developer scottjbenes , 6250 Seed Mar 09, 2018 16:31 Post #2 0

This content has been quoted from info’s thought.

better redesign them in the Color you want to have to avoid this Problem. same here.

Even if I do that, there's no way to know if it will save any changes I make to the low color mode.  It may not be related to the color at all, it may just have an issue saving low color mode on this particular face.  I rarely have this issue, but for some reason this face is being stubborn.

Board View
Developer scottjbenes , 6250 Seed Mar 09, 2018 22:29 Post #3 0
Well, I closed everything everything down and rebooted.  This seemed to fix my problem.  So if anyone has had this issue it may be an issue with resourses on your machine.  When this happens again, I'll verify that a reboot will reliably fix the issue.
Board View
Newbie b.khoshbin , 220 Seed Mar 10, 2018 11:25 Post #4 0
Yes , sometimes doing it again is much better like what we do in ایده پردازان

This content has been quoted from info’s thought.

better redesign them in the Color you want to have to avoid this Problem. same here.