Subscription preference

Notification emails are sent to your Samsung account email address.

* Email : anonymous@samsung.com

Close

Step and Heart Rate

Forums View
Started by Developer kelcel , 4100 Seed Feb 24, 2018 21:03 Replies : 7 View : 499 Likes : 0
I have been reading and i hope im wrong 
i have a Gear Sport i add the Weather  and with Complications i add Steps and Heart Rate but the numbers only show "0" it wont show the actual Step count or heart Rate  any ideas   Thanks 
Board View
Samsung Developer stevenbarlowtx , 59310 Seed Feb 24, 2018 23:11 Post #1 0
Hmmm, not sure how you can do that with GWD; you aren't supposed to be able to have weather and those complications on the same face, and in 1.5.1 they are actually greyed out if you add weather (see attached)... Do you have a screen shot? Steve
File Attachments
Board View
Developer kelcel , 4100 Seed Feb 25, 2018 01:32 Post #2 0

This content has been quoted from stevenbarlowtx’s thought.

Hmmm, not sure how you can do that with GWD; you aren’t supposed to be able to have weather and those complications on the same face, and in 1.5.1 they are actually greyed out if you add weather (see attached)... Do you have a screen shot? Steve

Thanks for the reply  thaey are greayed out on the " Text "   but not on the " Complications "   
So i added Weater on the "Text" and heart , Steps on " Complications "  hope that makes sense  Thanks 
Board View
Samsung Developer s.arefin , 38030 Seed Feb 26, 2018 09:12 Post #3 0
Hi, do you deploy the watch face in the device. Heart rate and steps will synch with your S Health app. Check the app is running perfectly.
Board View
Developer kelcel , 4100 Seed Feb 26, 2018 15:51 Post #4 0

This content has been quoted from s.arefin’s thought.

Hi, do you deploy the watch face in the device. Heart rate and steps will synch with your S Health app. Check the app is running perfectly.

Thanks  so you think you can have Weather   Steps and Heart Rate on the Same Face ?  Thanks again

Board View
Developer kelcel , 4100 Seed Feb 26, 2018 16:13 Post #5 0

This content has been quoted from s.arefin’s thought.

Hi, do you deploy the watch face in the device. Heart rate and steps will synch with your S Health app. Check the app is running perfectly.

Hi tried it again added Weather from  " Text " then add Heart Rate  and Steps from " Complications "  and all i get are "0"  on Heart Rate and Steps and the Battery % goes away any ideas would be great   Thanks 
Board View
Samsung Developer stevenbarlowtx , 59310 Seed Feb 26, 2018 18:55 Post #6 0
Correct, those features don't work together when loaded to the watch, even though GWD allows you to do it.

They should display this message (attached) when doing it, but it's another bug...
File Attachments
Board View
r.liechty , Mar 14, 2018 16:04 Post #7 0

This content has been quoted from stevenbarlowtx’s thought.

Correct, those features don’t work together when loaded to the watch, even though GWD allows you to do it.

They should display this message (attached) when doing it, but it’s another bug...

Engineering has a short term fix of not enabling both Weather and Health at ths same time and working on the long term fix of having them both work at the same time.

Ron