Subscription preference

Notification emails are sent to your Samsung account email address.

* Email : anonymous@samsung.com

Close

Video Tutorials unavailable.

Forums View
Started by Newbie petelam , 140 Seed Dec 10, 2017 15:39 Replies : 4 View : 861 Likes : 0
Hi, 
I was watching the video tutorials on the gear watch design page and they seem go have gone unavailable. Wasn't sure who to contact so decided to drop a message here.
Thanks!
Board View
Samsung Developer petruuccios , 42840 Seed Dec 11, 2017 06:28 Post #1 0
It seems that all the Samsung dev videos (maybe the whole account) were removed from YouTube, even the webinars.
Only the Chinese version preserved, since its stored on different site.
Board View
r.liechty , Dec 11, 2017 16:17 Post #2 0

This content has been quoted from petelam’s thought.

Hi, 
I was watching the video tutorials on the gear watch design page and they seem go have gone unavailable. Wasn’t sure who to contact so decided to drop a message here.
Thanks!

I will find out.

Ron
Board View
r.liechty , Dec 11, 2017 19:07 Post #3 0

This content has been quoted from petruuccios’s thought.

It seems that all the Samsung dev videos (maybe the whole account) were removed from YouTube, even the webinars. 
Only the Chinese version preserved, since its stored on different site.

It appears that they got switched to Private The Samsung Developer Program people are working on gettting them bacj to public.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Ron
Board View
r.liechty , Dec 13, 2017 02:12 Post #4 0
Thanks to everyone that reported the YouTube issue.  I checked and the webinars and tutorial problems have been fixed.

If you ever find any other problems with the developers site please report it here or on one of the other developer discussion boards

Ron