Subscription preference

Notification emails are sent to your Samsung account email address.

* Email : anonymous@samsung.com

Close

Watchface validation slowdown

Forums View
Started by Developer hennet.nailo , 9330 Seed Jan 15, 2018 10:33 Replies : 7 View : 575 Likes : 1
Have anyone noticed a general slowdown for what concern watchface validation? I made several watchfaces last week but they stand still in their status and that's wierd, usually it tooks only 2 days to validate but now something seems freezed. And i'm not talking about saturday-sunday usual break.
hennet.nailo choose drazen ’s reply as the Best Answer. drazen earned +250 SEED. May 16, 2018 21:48
Board View
Samsung Developer petruuccios , 41700 Seed Jan 15, 2018 12:04 Post #1 0
My watchfaces were in validation 3 days minimum (that was about year ago). Two months ago it was 7 to 8 days, so it seems normal.
Board View
Developer hennet.nailo , 9330 Seed Jan 15, 2018 16:34 Post #2 0

This content has been quoted from petruuccios’s thought.

My watchfaces were in validation 3 days minimum (that was about year ago). Two months ago it was 7 to 8 days, so it seems normal.

7-8 days to validate? Hell yep i never experienced such long term evaluations. Mine have been 2 days, 3 max. Uhm.
Board View
Samsung Developer drazen , 49420 Seed Jan 15, 2018 17:38 Post #3 1

This content has been quoted from hennet.nailo’s thought.

Have anyone noticed a general slowdown for what concern watchface validation? I made several watchfaces last week but they stand still in their status and that’s wierd, usually it tooks only 2 days to validate but now something seems freezed. And i’m not talking about saturday-sunday usual break.

Yep, same here. Stuck since last week, nothing is going on. Usually took me 3 days, now it's been 4 days + weekend + 1 day and still nothing. Maybe they're sorting out the holiday backlog?
Board View
Developer hennet.nailo , 9330 Seed Jan 15, 2018 18:28 Post #4 0

This content has been quoted from drazen’s thought.

This content has been quoted from hennet.nailo’s thought.

Have anyone noticed a general slowdown for what concern watchface validation? I made several watchfaces last week but they stand still in their status and that’s wierd, usually it tooks only 2 days to validate but now something seems freezed. And i’m not talking about saturday-sunday usual break.

Yep, same here. Stuck since last week, nothing is going on. Usually took me 3 days, now it’s been 4 days + weekend + 1 day and still nothing. Maybe they’re sorting out the holiday backlog?

Nice to hear that i'm not the only one who noticed it...
Board View
Samsung Developer stevenbarlowtx , 59310 Seed Jan 15, 2018 18:48 Post #5 0
I have a couple of Fit2 faces submitted 8 days ago and still waiting approval... S faces seem to be approved faster but even they are taking longer these days. Gotta be patient :)
Board View
Samsung Developer drazen , 49420 Seed Jan 16, 2018 01:10 Post #6 0

This content has been quoted from stevenbarlowtx’s thought.

I have a couple of Fit2 faces submitted 8 days ago and still waiting approval... S faces seem to be approved faster but even they are taking longer these days. Gotta be patient :)

It has to be a delay caused by the backlog of watchfaces uploaded during the holidays. I'm guessing the review team probably didn't work much during the last week of 2017. They will catch up soon enough... Just itching to get my new designs out :P 
Board View
Developer jimberkman , 3290 Seed Jan 23, 2018 04:50 Post #7 0
I have 11 watch faces stuck in validation mode since Jan 11 !!!
I don't think they've come back since Xmas at all....