Subscription preference

Notification emails are sent to your Samsung account email address.

* Email : anonymous@samsung.com

Close

issue with building project

Forums View
Started by Newbie ddinero98 , 570 Seed Feb 21, 2018 01:50 Replies : 5 View : 710 Likes : 0
Hello,

I am getting the following error while trying to use GWD 1.5.1 on my Gear S3 Ttizen 3.0:

ERROR [02/20-20:42:24,823](ThreadInstall.java:101) - SDB command(pkgcmd -q -i -t tpk -p "/home/owner/share/tmp/sdk_tools/tmp/ESB_CHAMPS_1.tpk") failed : path is /home/owner/share/tmp/sdk_tools/tmp/ESB_CHAMPS_1.tpkprocessing result : Package not found [-5] failedspend time for pkgcmd is [32]ms

When I click on build project it goes to 100% .
When I try to run on device, it trys to create the build (100%) and it gets to push 60% and then I get the above error.

I cannot find my .tpk file.  so i am not sure if thte build really worked.

Thanks in advance

Board View
Samsung Developer s.arefin , 38030 Seed Feb 22, 2018 06:20 Post #1 0
Hi,
please check the band settings again, whether it is sync with the date time of your development PC. hopefully it will work as your project build 100%.
Board View
Newbie ddinero98 , 570 Seed Feb 22, 2018 19:27 Post #2 0

This content has been quoted from s.arefin’s thought.

Hi,
please check the band settings again, whether it is sync with the date time of your development PC. hopefully it will work as your project build 100%.

Hi Im not sure what you mean by ""Band settings", but when i go to settings on my Gear Settings => General manager => Date and Time  (Date and Time is greyed out and I am unable to get into that settings.

Thanks

Board View
Samsung Developer shihabyasin , 48910 Seed Feb 27, 2018 06:24 Post #3 0
Probably its an error about internal setting of file path.
Try re-installing GWD at a different directory.
Board View
r.liechty , Feb 27, 2018 16:24 Post #4 0
Try upgrading to GWD 1.5.2 which was released Monday.  In the release notes it says

Fixed build stop issue at 40% that happens on the specific PC.

That may be your problem. 

Ron
Board View
Newbie ddinero98 , 570 Seed Mar 02, 2018 15:23 Post #5 0
Thanks.   

This content has been quoted from r.liechty’s thought.

Try upgrading to GWD 1.5.2 which was released Monday.  In the release notes it says

Fixed build stop issue at 40% that happens on the specific PC.

That may be your problem. 

Ron

With the 1.5.2 version and the reinstalling of java, now I am able to Build and Run on Device.