Handle S Pen's Raw Data
Learn how to implement S Pen Remote SDK and handle raw data of S Pen. Modify a Breakout game to control the paddle's position with S Pen.
S Pen Remote SDK allows you to develop an application that uses S Pen Remote generated events. S Pen includes buttons and motion sensor, and events from these units can be delivered to the application through the S Pen Framework. Simple gestures, such as button click, 4-directional swipe, and circular gesture, can easily be recognized by defining
RemoteActions XML. But to implement a more powerful application using the raw data of units, you must use the S Pen Remote SDK.
The S Pen Remote SDK provides functions to identify motion coordinates and verifying if the side button is pressed for your application.
S Pen Remote SDK supports the following detailed features:
- Checking if the side button is pressed or released
- Identifying motion coordinates
- Two-dimensional device movement
- Relative values of the current position from the previous position
- A positive value for the x-coordinates means to move right
- A positive value for the y-coordinates means to move up
- Value range : -1.0 ~ 1.0