Bring your Unity Game to the Samsung Galaxy Store
Join this Samsung Developer Program workshop and learn how to reach a new gaming audience by publishing in the Samsung Galaxy Store.
The Galaxy Store is a premium store, designed to make Galaxy mobile devices come alive in their own, unique way. Discover how to prepare and submit your Unity3D games to the Galaxy Store.
At the end of this talk you will have the knowledge to create the right binary files and assets that are required to submit, and distribute, your first Unity game and ultimately reach the global Samsung audience.
If you have knowledge of game development, or are interested in learning how to distribute your upcoming releases, we encourage you to register.
This talk will show participants how to:
• Create a Samsung Galaxy Store Seller Portal account
• Export your game in Unity
• Complete the different submission steps in the Seller Portal
• Overview of common errors in your game submission
• Tips to promote your game