Progressive Web Apps @ Techwebinar Nepal
TechWebinarNepal is a webinar series hosted by Tech enthusiasts based in Nepal. Samsung Internet will be participating this time to share about Progressive Web Apps and other great topics like Reactive Architecture in Angular and Data Science.
This is an online conference, to join the webinar please follow the link
Fast and Reliable Web Apps with PWA
- Speaker: Laura Morinigo, Developer Advocate Samsung Internet
Gaining user engagement and retention can be hard sometimes especially if you are creating a multiplatform experience. Progressive Web Apps can help us into this journey bringing native-app like features into the browser. During this talk we are gonna learn how a PWA is a way to reach different types of users considering facts like geo-location, performance, and hardware resources using Angular
Reactive Architecture In Angular
- Speaker: Michael Hladky, Google Developer Expert
An Angular application is a reactive system. And that’s why we need to understand reactive programming to be productive with Angular. Reactive programming works with event streams and the state. And it can be divided into transparent and reified.
- Speaker: Subham Ray, Community Manager TutorialsLink, MSP India
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure Notebooks
- Data Science Introduction
- Data Visualization using Matplotlib
- What is the Microsoft Student Partner program
- What is TutorialsLink community