Get an advance look at One UI 4!
Open to all users, the One UI Beta Program is an opportunity to try One UI features before their official release. As you preview the new features and design, send us your feedback to help us create an exceptional experience for Galaxy users.
The One UI Beta Program is open to participants in China, Germany, India, Poland, the Republic of Korea, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Before installing beta software, it is highly recommended to back up your data to your computer with Smart Switch. Unexpected behavior in beta software can cause data loss.
Step 1. Become a beta tester
Download the Samsung Members application from Galaxy Store or the Google Play Store. Log in to the application with your Samsung Account, and select the "Registration for One UI Beta Program" in the home banner or notices page to register.
Step 2. Update the software
On your device, select "Settings > Software update > Download and install". The beta software is installed.
* Participation in the One UI Beta Program requires a Samsung Account.
If you do not already have a Samsung Account, create one at https://account.samsung.com.
* The One UI Beta Program is available only for specific devices, OS versions, and countries.
* Beta program period and compatible devices vary by country.
* One UI features can differ depending on the device enrolled in the beta program.