PEN.UP is a creative social network service for digital arts. Users can share their own artworks as the artist, follow other artists, collect artworks they like, and communicate with other users using comments and the fanbook. If you want to find out more about the PEN.UP service, please visit PEN.UP’s Website.
The PEN.UP SDK helps to integrate PEN.UP features into your application. The deep linking feature, provided when an artwork is posted using the PEN.UP SDK, can be a great opportunity to promote your drawing application. This will help many PEN.UP users, who are not familiar with your drawing application, to easily discover and install it.
What is PEN.UP SDK?
The PEN.UP SDK enables the following features:
- Connecting to the PEN.UP service based on OAuth 2.0
- Supporting Single Sign-On (SSO) with the PEN.UP application whose version is 1.5.0 or above
2. Post PEN.UP resources
- Posting a new artwork or adding a new collection
- Post Dialog which provides a simple interface to post an artwork easily
- Deep linking to your application when posting an artwork
3. Access to PEN.UP resources
- Getting information such as artists, artworks, collections, and tags
- Android SDK version: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (API level 14) or above
- Supported devices : Android 4.0 ICS devices or above