Tizen .NET APIs
Tizen .NET API provides a rich set of interfaces allowing you to create .NET applications for Galaxy Watches.
- .NET Standard API : .NET Standard
- TizenFX API : Tizen platform-specific API set
- Xamarin Forms : User Interface API
- Tizen Circular UI APIs : Extension of the Xamarin.Forms for Tizen wearable
Tizen Circular UI APIs
The Tizen Circular UI is a helpful extension of the Xamarin.Forms for the Galaxy Watch.
The extension provides the beautiful circular UI controls that fit perfectly on the Galaxy Watch.
Check out the Guides and the API Reference, and see what are provided.
You can easily create an UI application that follows the Samsung UX using Tizen Circular UI APIs.
Samsung Extension APIs
Tizen Samsung Extension APIs based on C# provides additional functionalities for Galaxy Watch.
Samsung Accessory Protocol (SAP) API
SAP API lets you to exchange data between Android smartphone and Galaxy Watch with the Samsung Access Protocol Framework. You can discover SAP services, make accessory service connections and exchange data.
Remote App Control API
A remote application control is a way of interacting with a remote application installed on a remote host device. The remote app control can be used to invoke or launch a remote application explicitly or implicitly based on the available information, such as operation, application package name, and URI, and to receive a reply from the remote device's launched application.
.NET & Xamarin 3rd APIs supporting Tizen
- ElottieSharp : Animation API that can parse Adobe After Effects animations exported as json with Bodymovin and render them natively
- Xamarin.Essentials : A single cross-platform API which can access to platform-specific features