featured | design, mobile, galaxy watch, web, blockchain, game, iot, ai, smarttv, marketplace
Notable Sessions from Previous Samsung Developer Conferences
It's the time of year when we normally hold our annual Samsung Developer Conference. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, we are not hosting the conference this year. While we miss seeing many of you in person, there's a lot of content that was shared at previous SDC events that is still relevant to developers today. We want to share a few of those highlights with you. Last week we shared top moments. Today we feature notable break-out sessions.
Mobile - New Form Factors and Experiences
- Is Your App Ready for Foldable Phones?
- Samsung DeX and the New Desktop Experience
- Windows Virtual Desktop on DeX
Games - Time to Level Up
- Maximize Your Revenue with Samsung In-App Purchase
- A Deep Look Inside Games: GameSDK and Unity Adaptive Performance
SmartThings - IoT Solutions
- Create IoT Automation Using SmartThings New Rules API
- Designing the Taxonomy of Capabilities in SmartThings
Bixby - Voice Assistants
- Bixby 101: Getting Started
- Game Changing Voice Assistant: Industry Perspectives
- Bixby Developer Studio Tour
Knox - Enterprise Solutions
- Knox Partner Program and Knox Dev Tools
- Developing Secure Solutions with Samsung Knox
- Samsung Knox: The Foundation of the Connected Enterprise
Galaxy Watch - Opportunities for Designers
Got a Favorite?
What was your favorite session from a past Samsung Developer Conference? Which content has helped you the most? Head on over to the forums and let us know.
This site has many resources for developers looking to build for and integrate with Samsung devices and services. Stay in touch with the latest news by creating a free account or by subscribing to our monthly newsletter. Visit the Marketing Resources page for information on promoting and distributing your apps. Finally, our developer forum is an excellent way to stay up-to-date on all things related to the Galaxy ecosystem.