Samsung Apps TV Seller Office
- Visit here to learn more about TV Seller Office.
- See .NET Application Registration for official information about registering .NET applications.
This guide helps you register your .NET application on the Samsung Apps TV Seller Office.
Samsung Apps TV Seller Office is the official system for TV application certification and management. Sign in with your Samsung account.
When you first sign up, you are automatically designated a public seller. Public sellers can distribute applications only in the United States. If you are interested in registering applications outside of the US, visit here to request a partnership.
Register the application
- On the Seller Office main page, navigate to .NET App Registration.
- Click App Registration.
- Enter the application name.
- Complete the following four registration steps:
1. Basic information
Define basic information about the application, country, and seller.
For public sellers: The default
Countryis United States of America.
The App Title under Language should be the same as the
tizen-manifest.xml. Otherwise, the 2. Pre-Test step (shown below) fails.
Icon images and screenshots are required.
2. Application upload
Upload the application package, and complete 2. Pre-Test.
If "Fail Error" appears at the 2. Pre-Test step, scroll down to see the error message in the
Pre-Test Result Details. The screen-size error message is shown like below:
Navigate to the
tizen-manifest.xmland add the screen-size feature:
3. Test information
Next, input information necessary for certification and verification.
- Provide information for the App Description file. A template file with UI structure, usage scenario, and other information is provided for you to download.
4. Preview and submit
Preview the application registration information, and click Submit.
Visit here to see the detailed application registration process guide.