Eclipse Editor usage scenarios
** This class will not be supported in 2015.
All functionalities of AppsFramework are more improved, integrating with CAPH. Therefore Appsframework is not supported since 2015 Smart TV. To use functions of Appsframework, refer to here.
- Click a component or drag a component.
- Click or drop in the scene, user can see one component will be created.
- Properties view also will update to show the component’s position, size, etc information.
- Select the scene.
- Select one component.
- User can see the component’s code is selected
- Resize or move one component by dragging.
- The position and size changed in code.
- The position and size changed in properties view
- Delete one component by pressing “delete” key or clicking “Delete from Model” item in context menu.
- The code will disappear.
- The component’s properties will change to scene’s properties.
- Choose “Snap To Grid”,
- Click the scene.
- Move one component, it will be snapped to grid or other component.
- The component’s position or size also will be updated
- Change the properties on Properties View, then press the “Enter” key.
- The component update its properties in the scene.
- The code is also updated.
- Select the zoom combo, the scene’s size will be changed.
- Press “CTRL” key and roll the mouse, the scene’s size will be changed.