The Application Manager provides the plugins in the common object modules that your application must use, so that the Application Manager could:
- Open and close. There are also a number of steps you can take to Improving the initial entry speed of an application.
- Run normally on the screen:
- Ensure that your applications run normally by managing memory consumption.
- Recognize and identify remote control button events
- Manage application files
- Retrieve additional information such as country code or product code
For more information, see the Common Modules API Reference.