- Adaptive spacing actively changes margins for lists, grids, main content, thumbnails, etc., based on the current screen and window size.
Find out more on
Support different screen sizes
- Adaptive layout adjusts elements automatically, such as optimizing the size of the text input area as the length of the input increases.
- One UI allows users to open multiple apps at once on the screen, either in split-screen view or in pop-up view.
- Shows 2 or 3 apps at once (2 for smaller screens, 3 for larger screens). You can start split-screen view by tapping an app icon in the Recents view or by dragging apps from the Edge panel. Once multiple apps are shown, you can resize them by dragging the split bar.
- Shows an app in a pop-up window over other apps. You can start pop-up view by tapping an app icon in the Recents view or by dragging an app from the Edge panel.