Foldable Exclusive – Flex Mode
Flex mode overview
Introducing Flex mode
View on top, Control on the bottom when the device is partially folded
- Galaxy Z Flip and Z Fold2’s flexible hinge and flexible display let the phone remain propped open while using apps.
Apps in Flex Mode
- When in Flex Mode, apps will automatically adjust to fit the folded screen. If you have an app open while the phone is unfolded, simply start folding it to change the app’s layout
Multi Window in Flex Mode
- Use several apps at once on your Galaxy Z Flip with Multi Window in Flex mode. Open the App tray to use apps in split screen or popup view, and then leave the phone propped open to check your email or take photos.
CHECK POINTS !
Fold type Flex mode (Z Fold series)
How Flex mode works in Fold type
In case that the phone is being opened with the cover screen is off, the main screen would be on right after opening.
CHECK POINTS !
App examples, UI design tips
Camera & photo taking
AR camera & decoration
Handling rotation in Flex mode
- Case 1. Support landscape flex mode only (General case)
- In most cases, Flex mode is disabled in portrait orientation because it isn’t useful.
- Case 2. Support both landscape and portrait flex mode
- In special cases, an app may be useful in Flex mode in portrait orientation.
- In Camera, users can take pictures on the right while viewing recently taken pictures on the left.
Internet Explorer Is not supported