Provide clear navigation
The watch's small display can and should display a limited amount of content. It should use a clear information hierarchy so users can understand which information is critical and which is supplementary.
- Provide easy navigation using a simple structure.
- Provide clear navigation by displaying only essential information.
Things to check
- Can users explore your app easily?
- Is there any inconsistency in your navigation flow that deviates from the watch guidelines?
- Does your app provide visual cues for what to do and where to tap?