Provide timely information when users need it
Consider the key information that users will want from your app, and how to deliver the information within seconds.
- Provide fitness and health status.
- Provide real-time ETA alerts using location service.
- Enable contactless payment.
- Provide notifications for important events.
Things to check
- Is your app’s function relevant to the user's current state or context?
- How can your app utilize the user's physical states that it monitors?
- Can the user process information at a glance? Did you make sure your screens don't provide too much information all at once?