Generate a Galaxy Watch Seller Brand Page
All paid Galaxy Watch app sellers and free Galaxy Watch app distributors can generate a seller brand page that offers their entire line of products.
Note: As of August 2018, the Samsung Galaxy Watch replaced the Gear watch.
You can generate your own seller brand page and its Seller Info subpage by editing and saving your Seller Portal profile with one or more of the following: your brand name, description, background image, and logo or icon image. You can also add your main website URL.
Content you provide:
- Your seller name and email address when you create your Samsung account used to access Seller Portal.
- Text, URL, and graphic images in your Seller Portal profile page, which you can change at any time.
Generate a seller brand page that lists all of your Galaxy Watch apps
You must have:
- A Seller Portal account.
- At least one Galaxy Watch app that is distributed in Galaxy Store.
You must get:
- Your brand name and description
- A header background image file (1024 x 500 px, less than 4 MB, JPG or PNG)
- A brand logo or icon image file (512 x 512 px, less than 1024 kB, PNG)
If you need help with your seller brand page, send us an email (email@example.com).
Go to your Seller Portal profile.
a. In your browser, go to the Samsung [Seller Portal]
b. Log in to your Seller Portal account with your Samsung account email ID and password.
c. Click Profile.
d. Enter your Samsung account password, and click Confirm.
Enter and preview your seller brand page title and description, and upload its graphic components.
a. Click Edit.
b. Enter your Samsung account password, and click Confirm.
c. In the Information for Seller Page section, complete the following:
- Seller's Help URL: URL address of your web page that provides customer support
d. In the Galaxy Watch Application Brand Information section, complete the following:
Note: To generate your seller brand page, you must enter or upload one or more content items.
- Brand Name: Title (15 to 60 bytes) of your company or product line.
If you do not enter a brand name, your seller name is displayed.
- Brand Description: Brief explanation of your company or product line.
- Brand Background Image: An image file (1024 x 500 px, less than 4 MB, JPG or PNG) that is displayed as the header background. If you do not upload an image file, a default image is displayed.
- Brand Logo (or Icon): An image file (512 x 512 px, less than 1024 kB, PNG) that is displayed overlapping the bottom of the header. If you do not upload an image file, a default image is displayed.
e. Preview your seller brand page. Click Sample Preview, and verify the text and images are correct.
Enter information for your Seller Info page accessed from your seller brand page.
a. In the Information for Seller Page section, complete the following:
- Seller's Home URL: URL of your company's main website.
Generate your seller brand page, and update its Seller Info page.
a. Enter your Current Password*.
b. Click Save.
c. Enter your Samsung account password, and click Confirm.