You can remotely install and test your app on real mobile devices at the Remote Test Lab.
Confirm that the debugging option is set to “false”. (for example, android:debuggable="false”)
Ensure the app installs properly and runs.
Test all functions implemented in the app and ensure the app is not forced to terminate (for example, during sharing operations and after clicking a ‘back’ key).
Ensure all app UI screens, including main and popup windows, properly display at the device screen resolution and no resolution errors occur while the app runs (for example, when changing from landscape to portrait mode).
While the app is running :
• Ensure all sounds played by the app are properly played by the device (for example, ‘on’ and ‘off’ sounds).
• Ensure the app does not play sounds when a phone call comes in, and the sound automatically starts playing again when the call ends.
• Ensure the app does not play sounds when the device enters HOLD or SLEEP mode. However, sounds may vary depending on the characteristics of the app (such as a radio or music playback app).
Ensure the app name and icon registered in Seller Portal are the same as those displayed by the app and by the device UI (such as, the app tray).
Ensure the app description and all app screenshots registered in Seller Portal accurately describe and portray the app, and are the same as displayed by the app and by the device UI (such as, app information screens).
Ensure all words and phrases presented by the app are relevant to the app, its functions, and it operations (for example, names of famous people and popular items).
When an app user must log in to use an app, you must register test account login information or attach an explanatory self-test video to the Seller Portal app registration ‘Please Enter Comments to The Review Team’ field.
If your app is distributed to two or more countries:
• The default language for app registration must be English, and your app title and description must be in English.
• Optionally, you can also add app registration language tabs, and enter app registration information in any of the supported languages.
If your app is distributed to only one country:
• The default registration language and registration information can be the most suitable, supported language (including English).
To enter app registration information in a language other than the default language, click Advanced, click + Add, select one or more languages, click Save, click Select Language > [Alternate language], and enter the information.
Ensure your app content and app registration information (including titles, descriptions, tags, and images) do not violate the intellectual property rights of others (such as, brand names, logos, trademarks, service marks, and copyrights). App content or information that is similar to or suggestive of protected property can infringe on rights.
If you have the right to use content protected by intellectual property rights, attach the relevant documents to the app registration in Samsung Seller Portal.
For more details, see http://developer.samsung.com/galaxy-store/ip-infringement.html.