Personalize Your Galaxy Themes Seller Brand Page
You can personalize your seller brand page that offers your entire line of Galaxy Theme apps and is automatically created for all paid Galaxy Theme app sellers and free Galaxy Theme app distributors.
You can personalize your seller brand page by editing and saving your Seller Portal profile with your help URL, seller brand page introduction, and graphic image files.
Content you provide:
- Your seller name when you create your Samsung account used to access Seller Portal.
- Text and graphic images in your Seller Portal profile page, which you can change at any time (see below).
Personalize your Theme seller brand page
- You must have a Seller Portal account.
- You must be distributing at least one paid or free Theme app.
- Get the following:
- A brief description of your company or brand
- The URL of your webpage that provides customer support
- A header background image file (1400 x 1200 px, less than 4 MB, JPG)
- A profile image file (240 x 240 px, less than 4 MB, JPG)
- A banner image file (656 x 324 px, less that 4 MB, JPG)
- If you need help with your seller brand page, submit a support request.
Go to your Seller Portal profile.
a. In your browser, go to the Samsung Seller Portal website.
b. Log in to your Seller Portal account with your Samsung account email ID and password.
c. Click the gear icon () in the top right of your profile.
d. Enter your Samsung account password, and click NEXT.
Enter your seller brand page title and description, and upload its graphic components.
a. In the Galaxy Themes Seller Image section, complete the following:
Introduction: Brief explanation (121 to 500 bytes) of your company or product line that is displayed below the header of the seller brand page.
Background Image: An image file (1440 x 1200 px, less than 4 MB, JPG) that is displayed in the header background of the seller brand page. If you do not upload an image file, a default background will be displayed.
Profile Image: An image file (240 x 240 px, less than 4 MB, JPG) that is displayed in a circular inset in the header of the seller brand page.
Note: The profile image is also displayed in the page that lists sellers that the user is tracking.
If you do not upload an image file, a default profile image is displayed.
Banner Image: An image file (656 x 324 px, less that 4 MB, JPG) that is displayed as a banner in the Top Banners page when your Themes app is a top seller.
b. Preview the example seller brand page. Click Sample Preview to view where text and images are displayed in the brand page.
If you have not already done so, enter information for your Seller Info page accessed from your seller brand page.
In the Information for Seller Page section, complete the following:
- Seller's Home URL: URL of your company's main website.
- Seller's Help URL: URL address of your web page that provides customer support.
Generate your seller brand page and update the Seller Info page.
a. Click Save.
b. Enter your Samsung account password, and click NEXT.