Galaxy Store Badge Promotion
Use a Galaxy Store badge in your marketing media and put customers one click away from your Galaxy Store apps.
Galaxy Store badge benefits
- Just one click to your marketplace.
- Badge traffic has 7x better conversion than organic traffic.
- Take control of your app and brand promotion through your own channels, and reduce dependency on Samsung staff picks. Create a badge for:
- Your websites
- Your YouTube page
- Mobile app advertisements
- Your social media (including Facebook and Twitter)
- Your free apps and their product descriptions
- Your premium paid app promotions
- Review reports of daily badge clicks by device type (Samsung mobile device, non-Samsung mobile device, and desktop).
- Determine the effectiveness of your promotions (for example, paid user acquisitions on Twitter and Facebook).
- Target Samsung mobile device users to maximize app downloads.
Where a Galaxy Store badge link sends a customer depends on the type of user device, the type of badge, and if a fault condition applies:
Link customers to one of your apps:
Samsung mobile device customers who click a badge
Non-Samsung mobile device customers who click a badge that links to a Galaxy Watch app
Badge Link ⇨ Product Detail Page
Link customers to your seller brand page with your entire line of apps
Samsung mobile device customers who click a badge that links to either a:
- Theme brand page
- Galaxy Watch brand page
Non-Samsung mobile device customers who click a badge that links to a Galaxy Watch brand page
Badge Link ⇨ Seller Brand Page
Guide customers to directly enter a badge link in order to go to your app promotion page:
Non-Samsung mobile device customers who click a badge that links to:
- Android app
- Theme app
- Theme brand page
Desktop and PC device customers who click a badge
Badge Link ⇨ Oops Page
When the target of the badge link is not available
For the following customers:
- Samsung mobile device customers who click a badge
- Non-Samsung mobile device customers who click a badge for a Galaxy Watch app or brand page
When a fault condition applies (for example, the app is not supported by the user device, or the user is not in an app distribution country).
Badge link ⇨ Error Page