Increase the Number of Customer Reviews for Your App
Gathering feedback from your customers is important to gain insights on how to improve your app. Also, positive reviews of your app in Galaxy Store can help you grow sales by influencing users who consider other users’ reviews before downloading an app.
By adding a Galaxy Store review link, you may increase the number of customer reviews for your app.
There are two ways to add a link from your app:
- Galaxy Store review broadcast (recommended): A screen that allows the customer to rate and review your app without leaving the app.
- Galaxy Store review link: A screen with a link that opens the app’s review page in Galaxy Store
When and how often you prompt for a review can increase the chances of a customer submitting a review for your app. Here are some guidelines to consider when you design and implement your review screen.
Timing & Frequency
- Do not ask for a review when the app is launched. Instead, wait until the user has run and experienced your app.
- Prompt for a review after a task is completed, a goal is achieved, or something is accomplished.
- Do not interrupt the user at a critical moment when the app is running. Instead, wait until the user can pause for a few seconds.
- When the user has selected to review your app at a later time, wait until the user has run your app enough times before requesting a review.
- Use the same design guidelines as your app to create and implement your review screen.
- Use an inviting message when requesting a review while keeping a neutral tone.
- Allow the user to delay a review and submit it at a later time.
- Highlight the call-to-action button
In order for your customer to submit a review comment about your app in Galaxy Store, the customer must have downloaded your app from Galaxy Store.
If you do not verify the app store from which they purchased your app and they did not download your app through Galaxy Store, an error message is displayed and the customer is directed to the app’s detail page.
If the customer is logged out of Samsung account on the device, they will be prompted to log-in again before being able to review your app. Most Galaxy Store customers remain logged in with their Samsung account and do not experience this sign-in request.