Learn about Samsung Seller Portal
The Seller Portal site supports those who want to sell their apps on Galaxy Store, allowing them to easily register, manage, and promote their apps, as well as see statistics and payment details.
Access Seller Portal from this URL: http://seller.samsungapps.com (first-time users may need to sign up for a Samsung account).
Documentation for Seller Portal is provided in the Galaxy Store Seller Portal User Guide.
The following is a brief overview of how to add an application and the main tab areas in Seller Portal.
Add new application
Click the red button (Add New App) on the right to register a new app you want to sell. If you are trying to modify a previously registered app, click the Apps menu.
For more information about how to register an app, see App Registration (login to Seller Portal required).
In this tab, you can check the verification status of your registered apps, update (modify) them, and stop selling them.
Click the Statistics menu to go to the Galaxy Store Statistics System (GSS) site where you can see the metrics, such as the total downloads, rating, sales status, customer journey, in a separate or integrated view for each app.
You can check sales, finance, and payment information related to the apps that you currently have on sale.
- Sales Summary: You can see the profit generated through Galaxy Store
- Financial Report: You can receive reports about your monthly revenue (monthly revenue is used in accounting to calculate the actual revenue)
- Settlement Report: You can receive monthly reports about the amounts that are paid to you when sales exceeding the minimum amount for transfer have been made.
This tab provides functions that make it easier to use Seller Portal.
- API Service: Create an API service account if you want to use the Galaxy Store Developer API to manage apps, manage in-app items, and check app statistics.
- Buyer Comments: Manage buyers' comments about your app and reply to the comments by clicking Add Reply (1 reply per comment).
- Manager Account: Give permissions to another person to manage specific functions of your Seller Portal account.
- Transfer App: Transfer the ownership of you app to another seller.