Track Galaxy Store Badge Performance
Get click reports for your badge links or view product detail page views, downloads, and conversion rates from Galaxy Store Statistics (GSS).
Review badge click report
A badge report is generated when:
- You have one or more badge links and
- One or more end users have clicked a badge link.
The Galaxy Store badge reports show total clicks for each badge per day by device (Samsung mobile device, non-Samsung mobile device, and PCs) or by country and device. If no clicks were recorded for a badge, an entry does not appear in the badge report.
- Go to the Retrieve a Click Report for Galaxy Store Badge URLs page. You must be logged in to your Samsung account to access this page.
In the START DATE and END DATE fields, enter the date range for which you want to view badge clicks.
You are emailed links to .csv files which contain the badge click information you requested.
The following are examples of a badge click reports:
Figure 1: Example badge click data report
Figure 2: Example badge click data (with country) report
|Date||Date (MM/DD/YYYY) of the badge report entry, which is either:|
|TAG||The tag or badge name configured in Seller Portal for the app.|
|App Type or Badge Type||The kind of app store page targeted by the badge link:|
|Samsung Device Clicks||Total number of badge clicks by users from a Samsung mobile device, which led to the targeted app store pages.|
|Non-Samsung Device Clicks||Total number of badge clicks by users from a device other than a Samsung mobile device, which led to the help page.|
|Desktop Clicks||Total number of badge clicks by users from a desktop PC device, which led to the help page.|
|Country Name||The country from which the click originated.|
|App Name||The title of your Android, Galaxy Watch, or Theme app associated with the badge.|
|Hit Type||The type of device (Samsung mobile device, non-Samsung mobile device, and desktops) from which the badge click originated.|
|Count||The number of clicks.|
View page views, downloads, and conversion rates by channel in Galaxy Store Statistics
The GSS system reports, for the selected time period, total views of the product detail page of the selected app after its badge is clicked, how many downloads of the app occurred after the product detail page was viewed, and the conversion rate (the percentage of views that led to downloads). If you generated more than one badge for the selected app (for example, you created channel-specific badges like MyAppfb and MyApptw), each badge is listed separately.
For the page view to be recognized by GSS from a badge click, all of the following conditions must be met:
- The user must allow anonymous data collection.
- The badge must be linked to the product detail page of an Android app or Galaxy Watch app. GSS does not track badges for Theme product detail pages nor Theme/Galaxy Watch Seller brand pages.
- Badges must be clicked on a Samsung mobile device. Clicks on a non-Samsung mobile device or PC are not counted.
- The badge click must launch the Galaxy Store app and take the user directly to the app product detail page. If the Galaxy Store app is already open, if the app is not available for the device or in the user's country, if the user must create a Samsung account, or if the user is redirected to an update page or any other page, the page view is not counted.
Log in to Seller Portal.
Click Statistics and wait for the Galaxy Store Statistics window to open.
Scroll down to the bottom of the window and select the app for which you want to view the statistics.
In the left navigation bar, click User Acquisition > Acquisition Reports > Channel.
Scroll down to the bottom of the window and click Galaxy Badge.
Scroll down to the table to view the statistics.
See the online user guide (must be logged in to Seller Portal to view) and the Galaxy Store Statistics page for more information about GSS. See the User Attribution page for more information about the categories you may see in the GSS user acquisition reports.