This topic describes the CAPH version history.
CAPH 3.0 was released in October 2015. CAPH 3.0 does not use the base engine from CAPH2. Instead, it can be implemented using either the jQuery or AngularJS frameworks, allowing you to easily add CAPH 3.0 components to your application.
- Supported components:
- Basic key navigation
- Scrollable list
- UI components: Dialog, Button, Toggle Button, Radio Button, Checkbox, Input, ContextMenu, DropDownMenu
CAPH 2.1.1 was released in March 2015.
- Stripe theme reference application and Showcase have been added.
- Generating separate CSS files based on screen resolution (1080p, 720p, auto) has been added.
- Bugs in the following APIs have been fixed:
- Common UI components: List, List Menu, and List Text APIs
- Stripe theme (Tizen UX): Dropdown List, Input Box, Popup, Popup Menu, and Rating APIs
- Scene manager code has been refactored. For example, the Scene state and life-cycle names have been changed.
- Namespace for Service Widget APIs has changed.
CAPH 2.1.0 was released on January 5, 2015, and adds support for the following features:
- Scene support: Absolute Scene, HTMLScene
- Event and focus management system
- Common UI components:
- Button, Radio Button, CheckBox, Dim, HTML, Icon, Indicator, Input Box, Label, List, List Menu, List Text, Popup, ProgressBar, Rating, Scroll Bar, Slider, Spinner, Sprite, ToolTip
- Responsive layouts:
- Float, Fluid, Linear, Relative, Table
- Layout template
- Stripe theme, which provides Smart TV style UI components:
- Button, CheckBox, Dropdown List, Icon, Indicator, Input Box, Label, List Text, Loading, Popup, Popup Menu, Progress Bar, RadioButton, Rating, Scroll Bar, Slider, Spinner, Toggle Button, ToolTip, Audio Player, Video Player
CAPH v2.0.0 was released on November 1, 2014, and adds support for the following features:
- Caph.base: DOM selector, DOM manipulation, timeline animation, event processing, OOP, utilities
CAPH 1.5.0 was released on August 1, 2014, and adds support for the following features:
- Layouts: Relative, Absolute, Linear
- Advanced UI components
- Advanced CAPH core: Animation, Ajax, i18N
CAPH 1.2.0 was released on March 25, 2014, and adds support for the following features:
- CAPH core: Fast DOM selector, DOM access and manipulation, Ajax, i18N
- CAPH theme
CAPH v1.0.0 was released on January 6, 2014, and supports the following features:
- UI framework: UI components, basic animations