Using Tizen Studio for NaCl
This topic describes how you can use Tizen Studio, Samsung TV Extension, and Samsung NaCl SDK features to develop Native Client applications.
The Tizen Studio, Samsung TV Extension, and Samsung NaCl SDK provide various features to help you develop NaCl applications for Samsung TVs.
To use the Tizen Studio for NaCl application development:
- Set up the development environment and create a NaCl project.
- Manage the installed NaCl toolchains.
- Build, launch, and debug NaCl projects.
- Export and import NaCl projects.
To ease the development process, the Tizen Studio also enables you to develop a TV application and 1 or more NaCl modules within it at the same time:
- Create a TV application project with NaCl development features enabled.
- Create NaCl module projects within the TV application.
- Build, launch, and debug TV application projects that include NaCl module projects.
- Export and import TV application projects that include NaCl module projects.