Here you can download Emscripten SDK modified by Samsung. It has Samsung Smart TV specific APIs added and some bugs fixed, compared to the original version.
- enabled full filesystem support by default (required for Tizen Sockets),
- enabled usage of select() and poll() without timeout,
- fixed excessive CPU usage of poll()/select(),
- fixed filesystem and sockets-related memory leaks,
- fixed missing export: _emscripten_futex_wake,
- Tizen TV WASM versioning was updated, now with runtime detection of features supported by Tizen WASM APIs on a current platform.
Tizen WASM Player:
- added asynchronous AddTrack method variant (preferred over synchronous one),
- added API to choose either hardware or software decoding mode,
- added support for using Video Texture mode on a side thread with offscreen canvas,
- added support for closed captions,
- disabled console logging by default (it can be re-enabled by setting TIZEN_EMSS_DEBUG),
- fixed a problem causing some listeners not to be unregistered properly,
- fixed a problem with resolution and framerate parameters not being ignored for audio tracks,
- fixed a RegisterCurrentGraphicsContext ambiguous error when called on wrong thread,
- fixed error codes on legacy platforms,
- fixed some C++ methods throwing JS exceptions (thus bypassing C++ code) instead of returning a proper error code.
- added FFmpeg port,
- enabled cURL to use poll() internally for increased performance on Tizen Sockets,
- fixed SDL2_image multithreaded build.